Can life have meaning if your dreams are unattainable?

FOUND SOUL

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:23 am
@MichaelJ,
Quote:
Women shouldn't get special privileges in society. I'd have no problems with women if society made them play by the same rules as men.

I see.. So, I'm backtracking on the time I spent writing what I did, why? Because it goes beyond that.. Seek professional help you are far too gone to understand what even I wrote, which was about careers which you related to very well and wrote nicely..

You hate this girl so much don't you.. She had a position in arts you admired her, equality, you thought but she dissed you so no more equality, you are better than her..

Honestly hun... You need to see someone.

There are wise women and men on this Forum, way older than you that have seen alot more than you, heard alot more than you will ever hear.

You want to listen to them?

I would...
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:25 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I don't know how to make you believe me, and I honestly appreciate what you're saying and especially the cordial tone your taking; but the job isn't what caused Mary to leave. And in fact it's how I met her.

I do agree, she was a free spirit, a hippie in fact; but she was the one who recoiled towards the end when I'd text lovey dovey type stuff too often or try to spend alot of time with her. I wanted the bonding. My job is also (thankfully) very flexible with my schedule. Of course there are things I simply can't miss, I'm still encouraged to take time if I need it. I would've spent as much with her she wanted. I loved being around her.

It simply had nothing to do with being unavailable because of work. However there was friction because of the pay and lack of benefits.

"Best way to share it is to fall in love and let her live with you so she sees you. "

I don't think you've read this whole thread, I DID live with her, for almost a full year. We lived together.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:25 am
@vikorr,
Hi vikorr.

Given that no one bought up career and it touched a nerve, I thought well Smile Obviously you are right.

We certainly are, and I certainly pointed out my change from a simular Industry for the exact same reason.

If they don't listen, I can't help nor anyone else.

What a shame.

0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:40 am
@vikorr,
vikorr I've never posted on this site before this thread, and continue to not post anywhere else. I tried it because I was curious. I honestly do want help, or a way to learn how to cope with things more constructively. I wouldn't spend so much time refuting (some things) you've said if I hadn't given those things a lot of thought.

Aside from our views on women, I most certainly find value in what you've said. I'd like to be a better person for the people I love.

I just can't let go of how I feel about women. There's no way I can describe accurately how much hurt I carry because of them. These feelings have caused physical symptoms because of how strong they are. That's why I don't sleep, that's why I have trouble finding enjoyment in things. I seriously have PTSD like symptoms from when I caught my fiance. I see that whole night in my head, can't ever forget it.

If you don't want to call it 'seeking help', can you call it 'looking for food for thought'? I am after-all a naturally curious and inquisitive person. It comes in very handy at my job...
msolga

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:47 am
@MichaelJ,
One thing I've learned from your posts, "MichaelJ", is to wait until the last line, the last paragraph, to see what you're really wanting to say. The punchline. Wink

In this case, as in any number of previous cases on this thread, your final statement is crap.

All the wishy-washy stuff before your final statement is designed to manipulate people into feeling sympathy for you & your misogynist position.
It's not working any more, MichaelJ.

I am not going to play lip service to your endless tales of woe at the hands women .... these terrible, shocking, evil beings! Razz

I read your posts & I see that you are perfectly capable of asserting yourself in the real world , when & if the need arises.

In other words, this position you've promoted here, of being some sort of downtrodden victim at the hands of evil women is ...... well, actually, very funny!

I think you might have to find some new argument ... or else adopt an entirely new personae here, to pursue your burning agenda afresh. Wink

Because you've done your dash here.

Your credibility on this thread is totally shot.
Nice try, though, I have to give you credit for that! Smile
FOUND SOUL

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:54 am
@MichaelJ,
Quote:
I just can't let go of how I feel about women. There's no way I can describe accurately how much hurt I carry because of them. These feelings have caused physical symptoms because of how strong they are. That's why I don't sleep, that's why I have trouble finding enjoyment in things. I seriously have PTSD like symptoms from when I caught my fiance. I see that whole night in my head, can't ever forget it.
But you stated you "love women" friends, family.. One woman... hurt you.

So how can you hate all women?
msolga

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:58 am
@FOUND SOUL,
You are wasting your time asking such questions, FS.

He hates women ... because he hates women!

Why does it matter why he hates half the human race? Confused
It's ridiculous.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 03:59 am
@MichaelJ,
Quote:
If you don't want to call it 'seeking help', can you call it 'looking for food for thought'? I am after-all a naturally curious and inquisitive person. It comes in very handy at my job...

MsOlga, is he using this Forum to assist in writing something? For work? Are we actually pawns, is that what this is about?
MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:00 am
@msolga,
You are too funny.

I like how you quotation marked "MichaelJ". That's actually my real name, I probably really shouldn't have used it.

"In other words, this position you've promoted here, of being some sort of downtrodden victim at the hands of evil women is ...... well, actually, very funny!"

No what's funny (and when I say funny I mean strange in a sad way), is that it's completely acceptable to badmouth and generalize men (look at almost anything on TV), but men who point out injustices caused by women are 'misogynists'.

Why is it a hate crime if a woman is killed but not if a man is killed? And I posted this before, but what about missing white woman syndrome?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

It's not right that men should be made to suffer in silence because of things women do while women get to scream bloody murder if men do something like call them on their bullshit.
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:06 am
@msolga,
This has become ridiculous.

Yeah, because I have problems with women, therefore I must be a complete liar, and have mispurported everything I've said here.

Wow, so saying something against women = you must be a liar.

And women don't have more privileges in society then men?

Wow.

Wow...

It's like they're a protected species or something...
0 Replies

msolga

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:10 am
@FOUND SOUL,
No.
As I've already said, he is attempting to use this thread to justify his hatred of women.
By using sad & sorry manipulative arguments (about how horribly he has been treated by two women in his life) to justify his mysogony.

Oh for heavens sake, how many of us (of either sex) have not had really bad experiences with at least two members of the opposite sex?

I know I have. You probably have, too.
But that is not any sort of convincing argument for such a lethal hatred on his part.
We lick our wounds, do what we need to do to recover from bad experiences ... for as long as it takes .... then move on in our lives, hopefully with more wisdom than we had before.

His "argument" is ridiculous.
MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:12 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Dear god no.

Are you serious???

Yeah, an expose on internet chat room 'misogynists' who try to be polite as hard as they can even while being attacked. That would be a thrilling story...

0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:18 am
@msolga,
"Oh for heavens sake, how many of us (of either sex) have not had really bad experiences with at least two members of the opposite sex?"

It's been a lifetime of experiences. Every single one I've dated, slept with, or had any kind of flirtation with. It's everywhere. Including other men's situations I've mentioned. i.e my friend who can't walk, the guy I work with who went for what probably was a wannabe suicide ride after he found out his fiance had been sleeping around on him, ect, ect...

It's everywhere in society. So much so that people think it's normal. Women should get special privileges. Women should feel free to use and abuse men with no social stigma, and in fact are rewarded for it!

I'm going to bed....
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:26 am
@msolga,
"We lick our wounds, do what we need to do to recover from bad experiences ... for as long as it takes .... then move on in our lives, hopefully with more wisdom than we had before. "

Maybe that's what I'm trying to do, I don't even know. All I know is that I think about suicide every single day and it's because of women.

I don't know how to forget about Mary Poppins and what she did. I try. I've never experienced something like that. I loved her, really loved her. If I had 'lethal hatred' I'd be out somewhere stalking her or something. I'd be beside myself if anything bad ever happened to her. Even now. I couldn't ever forget how much I once loved her enough to actually wish her physical harm. I don't. I certainly don't wish her happiness, but I don't want bad things to happen to her.
msolga

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:29 am
@MichaelJ,
Well that may be what you're trying to do.
Who knows? Confused
I don't particularly care after all the crap you've posted about women in general in the meantime.

MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:35 am
@msolga,
"I don't particularly care. "

You care enough to get all huffy at me.

"But why heap such crap on all women in the meantime?"

Because women are the devil.

I'm really going to bed now...
msolga

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:38 am
@MichaelJ,
I'm not "huffy" with you.

I think your "arguments" for your current predicament in life are ridiculous.

And I think your real agenda here is misogyny.
FOUND SOUL

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:48 am
@MichaelJ,
Sigh...

You like your wounds.. How many wounds does a woman lick, at such a young age, being used, time and time again " I thought he loved me" Smile Yes MsOlga I get that, off course.

Wisdom comes with age, you are still a baby you have stated that 12 going on 33, who is to say I was wrong? You are in arts, you may be using this to add to a play:)

What is interesting is you keep defending, .... Soon enough people will see FS is just heart. But not stupid... So with the heart I saw what you wrote, work.. But you ignore that and keep defending against these women, so what does that tell you ? You don't listen.

You are a man scorned, we are women who have been scorned and actually women get it 10 fold against you, as you well screw to just get your pleasure whilst we want picket fences... Now you are 30 plus and lost the boat or have you.

STOP whinning... Look at why........ you made the choices..... you still are.....
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 04:56 am
@msolga,
If my "arguments" for my current predicament in life are ridiculous", why would they have so much power over me, enough so that I want to die just to stop these predicaments?

These are very real things.

And yep misogyny misogyny misogyny misogyny. Let's use that word a whole lot.

Not accepting what women do as right is misogyny, Ok.

I'm serious now, I'm going to bed!
msolga

Sun 1 Apr, 2012 05:03 am
@MichaelJ,
But is a good, sound sleep actually possible, when one is so terribly, so relentlessly, aggrieved?

I'm afraid your two bad experiences may well have ruined your life, say nothing of your sleep! Wink
0 Replies