Can life have meaning if your dreams are unattainable?

firefly

Fri 23 Mar, 2012 03:26 pm
@MichaelJ,
Quote:
Like I said before in this thread... If I had been born female but with the same personal problems I have now, or if I was just plain boring period I could still find someone to love me.

I guess you'll just have to figure out how to live with the terrible burden of being born male. Half the population of the world manages to do that, and most...GASP...even enjoy being male, and would never want to change that, or want it otherwise.

You could, however, consider male to female gender reassignment treatment/surgery. It's expensive, particularly without medical insurance, but it might help you to get some dates. Laughing

MichaelJ

Fri 23 Mar, 2012 04:56 pm
@firefly,
Oh snap, you sure told me firefly.

How dare I disagree with a woman!

I've never once personally attacked anyone on this thread yet I've been attacked and called everything from a douche to now a wanna be transsexual.

Yep, because I have a type B personality instead of type A, that's a flaw that needs to be fixed. Because I point out that women have it easier then men, I should get a sex change.

It is a burden to be male. Much more is expected. That's a cold hard fact. It starts in childhood because of the way little boys and little girls are socialized.

That men have adapted to having more expected from them than women doesn't mean they enjoy it. It just means they're willing to work harder to survive!
firefly

Fri 23 Mar, 2012 11:25 pm
@MichaelJ,
Quote:
I've never once personally attacked anyone on this thread

You mean all the negative things you've been saying about "women" weren't supposed to pertain to the women posting in this thread, or those women just reading it, or the women in the lives of the men posting here?
Quote:
Women are deceptive liars.

Quote:
Women are sociopaths!

Quote:
Even if I know with my intellect that women are the most evil thing in life, because I can't change my genetic imprint I'm still forced to want one. I'm still forced to find life less meaningful if being with one isn't a possibility. That's out in out torture!!!! Being forced to want something that you know you hate!?!?

Quote:
I think ALL women have super powers. They are the most beautiful, intriguing and awe inspiring creatures on the planet. However instead of using these gifts to save babies from burning buildings and stop terrorists, 99.95% of them use their gifts to rob banks and hold the president hostage.

Quote:
I wish I would've been born with a vagina so that the sun could shine out of my behind, the earth could revolve around me, and I could be infallible.

Quote:
Women are the equivalent to a "devil" or a true "evil". They are a vile thing. Women have a natural advantage biologically speaking, evolutionary speaking. They are a higher developed life form than man. They know this and they exploit it.

Quote:
I believe that women are proof positive that 1) God doesn't exist and 2) Life is a joke.

Quote:
Women have a key that lets them into any door on planet earth and it's called a vagina. Sorry, but it's true

Quote:
If you're a man and you honestly think you have as many chances for happiness in life as women, you're lying to yourself. Women make men apologize for being a man every day of their lives. They do this by making sure they have control, the upper hand. Women oppress men.

Quote:
Men are death row prisoners on suicide watch lying to themselves, telling themselves that the bread and water they're having for dinner is fillet mignon and pumpkin pie. Women are the jailers.

Quote:
That's what women want! Bullshit that feeds their egos and presents a "hard to get" challenge!!

Quote:
Women don't love men, they love money.

You expect to attract women, or have them remain in relationships with you, when you hold attitudes like that about them? Rolling Eyes

The reasons you have problems getting involved with women are pretty obvious.

The reasons you have problems improving your life situation are pretty obvious.

The reasons you have problems making positive changes in yourself are pretty obvious.

Pretty obvious to everyone except you...

0 Replies

vikorr

Fri 23 Mar, 2012 11:32 pm
@MichaelJ,
One of the issues with Michael is that he uses any conversation with him by a woman to reinforce his sense of victimhood (and don't confuse a false sense of victimhood with the ingredients necessary to success, which incorporates much more)

The plain, cold, hard fact is - you are a victim of no one but your own mind (ie yourself). Compared to my brother who is a true victim, but is not one because he chooses not to be...your continued lie is shown in it's real light, and cannot be argued with...it is your attitude that makes you a victim, and nothing else.

You can make all the 'oh but he has...' excuses you like, and I will point out you still have arms, you still have legs, you still have functioning genitals. Get over your self pity.

You can pull out all the 'life is unfair' arguments you like, and I will show you people to whom life has been much more unfair, and yet they get on with it, and even succeed at it. The difference was in the attitude. Go about growing up and get over your self pity.

This is why I haven't bothered with responses for a while, and this will be the last response - you are using this forum not for help, but as a way to reinforce your false victimhood. I won't be part of creating a pathetic system of lies to yourself. Accept your flaws and failings, deal with your fears,grow up, and improve yourself.
firefly

Fri 23 Mar, 2012 11:36 pm
@vikorr,
Amen.
msolga

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 02:59 am
Well, there you go!

Now you can blame firefly (& vikorr, too?) for your predicament! Smile

There is no doubt about it. The odd are stacked against you!
Everyone wants to drag you down! Wink
MichaelJ

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:05 am
@firefly,
Thanks Dr. Phil and Oprah,

Did you or did you not tell me I should become a transsexual and that my thinking is the equivalent of a pedophile's?

I stand by every one of those statements you quoted firefly. You should print them off, laminate them, and put them on your wall.

There should be some sort of equivalent to reparations for slavery for black people for men. Something for men to compensate for the tyranny of women. Something to make up for all the nagging, manipulation, mental torture, and general bullshit.

Even if I die fighting against it I won't let the cunts of this world peddle their agenda without recourse!
msolga

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:11 am
@MichaelJ,
Well there you go.

It's a conspiracy.
No one, including firefly & vikkor, want you to find any pleasure, or any success in your life! Wink

Even though they've spent hours here advising you ... but never mind that!
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:11 am
@msolga,
Man oppressing vagina owners and beaten down feminist men (most who don't even realize they're brainwashed).

Let's be honest...

Maybe someday ALL men will awaken and stand tall and united against the oppressive female regime!
msolga

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:19 am
@MichaelJ,
Quote:
Man oppressing vagina owners and beaten down feminist men (most who don't even realize their brainwashed).

Let's be honest...

Yes, let's be honest here.

You hate & despise the "vagina owners" yet you desperately crave a relationship with one. For the purpose of making babies. To make your "dreams attainable".

They have made your life a misery, they are utterly evil, yet a good relationship with one of these creepy folk would solve everything for you!

Yep, that certainly makes a lot of sense. Rolling Eyes

MichaelJ

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:31 am
@msolga,
Quote:
Even if I know with my intellect that women are the most evil thing in life, because I can't change my genetic imprint I'm still forced to want one. I'm still forced to find life less meaningful if being with one isn't a possibility. That's out in out torture!!!! Being forced to want something that you know you hate!?!?

It's already on firefly's laminated list.

Thanks pussy cat
msolga

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:38 am
@MichaelJ,
OK.
It's out of your control to change anything. It's your genetic imprint that's to blame! Making you do crazy things against your will! Smile

This is becoming very funny, MichaelJ.
But I kinda think you already knew that & have been enjoying the responses you've received, yes? Wink
OmSigDAVID

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:41 am
@MichaelJ,
MichaelJ wrote:
Man oppressing vagina owners and beaten down feminist men (most who don't even realize they're brainwashed).

Let's be honest...

Maybe someday ALL men will awaken and stand tall and united against the oppressive female regime!
I 've never felt oppressed by anything.

David
MichaelJ

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:43 am
@msolga,
Isn't there a stove somewhere you should be barefoot behind ...?
msolga

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:44 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I 've never felt oppressed by anything

Of course not!
Apart from:

Quote:
Man oppressing vagina owners

Laughing
0 Replies

MichaelJ

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:45 am
@MichaelJ,
Or a sandwich you should be making for somebody with a penis ...?
msolga

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 03:52 am
@MichaelJ,
And now you are getting into sad adolescent "humour".

Tsk, tsk.

This is such a drift from: Can life have meaning if your dreams are unattainable?

I think you are answering your own questions with your own posts. Wink

Anyway, gotta go now.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 04:23 am
@MichaelJ,
MichaelJ wrote:

Or a sandwich you should be making for somebody with a penis ...?

I don't think it's your penis that's the problem, it's your lack of balls. Stop whining like a schoolboy and grow a pair. It's not that women are evil, it's that you're pathetic. I really don't know why FF and Vik spent so much time on you, you really don't deserve it.
MichaelJ

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 05:08 am
@izzythepush,
http://www.memehumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/if-a-man-speaks-his-mind.jpg
0 Replies

djjd62

Sat 24 Mar, 2012 05:22 am
@izzythepush,
pathetic is the word, he makes JG10 look like a winner