Survivor: One World

Joe Nation

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 03:58 am
@Reyn,
Well, it can't be any worse.
I loved Jeff's incredulity at Christina who bascally said" Hey, what the hell, they are going to vote me out, so okay." So much for being a survivor.

meh.
The producers had some bad luck with Coltain (sp) getting sick, he would have made a good villain.
Joe(Villainess?)Nation
Confused
gungasnake

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 04:20 am
The original them vs us thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZbmywzGAVs
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 07:29 am
@Reyn,
Quote:
I can't believe they brought back the "fallen comrades" segment! What a bunch of bull. Nothing but a time filler.

That is exactly what I said to my husband - well maybe not exactly - but I did say all that is --- is filler.

But I guess with how uninteresting everything was - maybe showing some of the more interesting characters could only help....
0 Replies

Reyn

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 12:01 pm
@Joe Nation,
Joe Nation wrote:
The producers had some bad luck with Coltain (sp) getting sick, he would have made a good villain.
Joe(Villainess?)Nation
Confused

I suppose, but I just found him rude and revolting. Way overplayed his hand.

Anyone know where the next season will be taking place? I turned the show off as soon as it was confirmed that Kim won. Very anti-climatic.
Linkat

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 12:12 pm
@Reyn,
also who won the 100k? My husband changed it and I yelled at him to put it back so I could see who won - but it was too late.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 04:17 pm
Kim won the $100.000. Next season will be the Philippines.
Reyn

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 05:43 pm
@Roberta,
Roberta wrote:

Next season will be the Philippines.

Thanks, Roberta.

Let's hope no more goofy men vs women and all living on one beach nonsense.
boomerang

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 06:08 pm
Alicia remained delusional to the bitter end. We were cracking up at her when she got to talk to the final three.

I haven't seen the reunion/recap show yet but I'm dieing to see how people reacted to her.

Kat surprised me when she got her chance to talk. She was cool, after all, in the end.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 06:10 pm
@Reyn,
I thought the "one world" concept would work... and I still think it could. I wouldn't mind seeing them try it again.

I just really think they need to make it more about survival again instead of just a social game.
Reyn

Reply Mon 14 May, 2012 06:36 pm
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:
I just really think they need to make it more about survival again instead of just a social game.

Yes!!
0 Replies

vivekob18

Reply Wed 13 Jun, 2012 04:48 am
@boomerang,
Hi Guys,

This show is a reality tv show. This show is based upon some adventure task. This show is only participate celebrity and models. They are survive 2 and 3 months. They have some months to sacrifised to the home and life style. This show is very interesting
0 Replies

jhems

Reply Mon 2 Jul, 2012 05:56 am
@boomerang,
It is good show where a person live in forest,deserts and explain us how to live at dangerous places.
0 Replies