Janet Jackson breast exposed during halftime show

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:26 pm
Blue skin would be cool. I think mine looks like some kind of drug-dealing pool hustler bad-ass.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:27 pm
Which is not too far from the truth.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:33 pm
at least you HAVE skin!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:36 pm
I am such a bad-ass.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:36 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:38 pm
Like a James Dean type. Cool and collective. The one with the stare. People ask questions and all they get is a stare--they stop asking.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 12:59 pm
My avatar is invisible.

Beat that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 01:17 pm
Invisibility ain't all it's cracked up to be. What happens when you're in a crowded avatar airport? People must be running you over and smashing into you all the time.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 01:19 pm
It would quite scarry if some these avatars came to life.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 01:21 pm
My avatar runs over stuff all the time. Especially squirrels.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 01:32 pm
really SMALL squirrels...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 01:46 pm
And what about that Craven? His avatar is always changing. Multiple personality disorder?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 01:46 pm
Leave the squirrels alone!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 01:51 pm
OK, I'm not going to upset Montana or gross anybody out, but I steadfastly refuse to leave the squirrels alone. Damn garden wrecking tree rats anyway!
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 01:52 pm
Craven does change an awful lot. If it is multiple personalities I have yet to figure which one is better than the other. j/k
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 02:05 pm
cjhsa wrote:
OK, I'm not going to upset Montana or gross anybody out, but I steadfastly refuse to leave the squirrels alone. Damn garden wrecking tree rats anyway!

What are you putting in your garden CJ? They don't bother my garden.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 02:22 pm
I live in an urban area where squirrels have no natural predators other than the occasional hawk or unusually daring housecat. There is a huge overpopulation.

They dig up seeds that I plant. Then the eat the plants before they can grow. When things come ripe the squirrels always get the first bite (even worse are the oppossums that live in the sewers, they can decimate you garden in a single visit).

Anyway, it's not unusual in summer to see a half eaten tomato dragged over the side of the garden, or a squirrel with one in his mouth. In the winter, they eat the citrus, you find peels all along the fencelines. I just removed a large loquat tree that was serving as a fueling station for a large population of tree rats, so now they'll probably be even more aggressive in the garden.

I plan to fight.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 02:28 pm
Yeah, now that I think about it, we had tons of them when I lived in Waltham. I didn't have a garden there though. Over here we are surrounded by wilderness and I very rarely see one. There was one that tried to take over our shed last summer and he did some squalking at me when I went in the shed, lol!

Over here it's the deer I have to watch out for, but I just put soap shavings in my garden and they stay away from it. Maybe there something out there that would keep them out of your garden too.
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 02:29 pm
You could go squirrel hunting. Then you could use the body for clothing and food. Like in the olden days.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 10 Feb, 2004 02:31 pm
Here we go Rolling Eyes
0 Replies