Question

Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 01:40 pm
@Fido,
Yeah, but I'm not interested in a relationship with B, but with her best friend A, who she may try to turn against me...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 02:06 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
Well, isn't (A) going out and has always gone out with the bad boys?

Your suggestion to (B) may have made her think that you were alluding to the situation that happened a year ago, between her and (C) in the alley-way, and that you would have been "rougher" to get what you wanted, but isn't that the type of guy (A) has been attracted to?

If (B) told (A) that she believes that you would do worse, given that she is supposed to know you, be a friend, (or get you to do all her homework), then she would know that you are not really that type, (or still be there cause she wants you to do her home work) either way, I can't see her ditching your friendship..

Unless, she doesn't know you at all and doesn't need you to do her homework any more:)

I still haven't looked at those links sorry, to be honest, I forgot but I will...

Laugh it off and just say to (B), you know me, if you don't it's time you worked me out.... that will confuse her.
Fido

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 03:58 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
Sir Sam Vimes wrote:

Yeah, but I'm not interested in a relationship with B, but with her best friend A, who she may try to turn against me...
What ever... Everything in general and nothin in particular...
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 04:12 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Wow, you read more into it than I did. I meant that the 'incident' is unspoken and erased from B's friends' conversation, and by quote-unquote alluding to it I crossed a line... I like your interpretation though!
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 04:13 pm
@Fido,
Quote:
What ever... Everything in general and nothin in particular...

How come @Found Soul understands me then?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 20 Feb, 2012 11:43 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
Ah, SSV, I always read into things, there could be something you missed Smile

PS: So you crossed the line, say you are sorry and learn from it Smile Then you have the back up line I used, cause you know, she should know what you are like .......
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 04:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
hehe... I like it. I feel a bit annoyed that I should apologise when the only thing that crossed a line was B's paranoia, but if that's what it takes, I'll do it Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 05:34 am
@Sir Sam Vimes,
Do you think? Or a girl who had a few drinks, or, liked the guy and well, had a few drinks to feel no inhibitions to try to win? Or, a girl who doesn't win, but you know one thing, it is a girl who regrets and doesn't want to be reminded.

So the right thing to do Smile Is to make her feel it's "okay" **** happens..You guys take , he did, and talked, so to him it was about winning to you (A) can do no wrong she like bad boys so did (B) or she thought.

It's tough being 21 seriously Smile

So do it Smile
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Tue 21 Feb, 2012 03:55 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I guess... I'm not criticising B for doing what she did, just for not facing the (pretty damn mild) consquences of her actions. On the bright side, although C punched me on the ear today (long story, we've been friends since we were 12, you could almost say I'm a [more mature, I hope...] Chandler to his Joey, so we're cool)for talking about it, when I ranted an explanation at him, he accepted it. A overheard, said nothing about the situation, and was absolutely fine with me. Crisis averted, for now. In a hurry, I'll explain more soon, but there is some real trouble brewing and I may be forced to knock a few heads together Very Happy
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 09:03 am
21, huh?

This all explains the Rhianna/Chris Brown thing.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 03:00 pm
@PUNKEY,
I'm glad something does, because she's cruising for another bruising I hope "not"....
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Thu 23 Feb, 2012 03:41 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
i loved her review of his comeback album saying it was a great comeback against the odds... odds caused by him being a violent thug...
0 Replies

Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 02:02 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
The day I got punched in the head, A told me she found me "wittier than anyone else". Very Happy

I don't turn my nose up at the small victories Wink
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2012 02:55 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
Bet that made you smile Smile

So, where is the up-date you promised? Geez we sitting here waiting, waiting, waiting Smile

Guess, she forgave, hope she doesn't "forget" and keeps herself on her toes... re Re Re Smile
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 06:54 am
@FOUND SOUL,
ah well sure, let's see...

a week later, and B still isn't talking to me (very childish...) A hasn;t mentioned anything about it in front of me...

since tuesday, the day C punched me, one of my friends has been trying to sabotage my chances with A for the lulz... and not doing a bad job! I'm now a bit worried cos this weekend I'm 120 miles away from them with no way of stopping her. I've been keeping a lid on the situation while I'm there, and I've prepared a 'nuclear option': a list of all forty of the guys she's slept with since starting college, which will be sent to her mother and her 5-year-old daughter (by yet another guy, before college, when she was 18...)

If the threat of that doesn't stop her, nothing will...

Am I a bad person?
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 02:27 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
Yeah that guy may have money but he treats her like ****, never feel proud of someone who dates a person just because of how much cash they have, if his character was sincerer and he respected her then you should be proud that she stepped up.
Thats good and nice that you see her flaws and one girl will gay for her but has she given you any signs that she feels the same way?
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 02:32 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
In what way does her treat her like ****? (The blowjob girl isn't her but her best friend...). This guy seems (sadly, from my point of view) to be the one boyfriend she's had who isn't mistreating her...

I know she likes me. I'm really doubt she has feelings for me. I'm not attractive (although none of her boyfriends have been...), I'm not her type. I think she admires me, but isn't attracted to me. The killer is that I can't be sure
MrsVISHOUS2012

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 02:39 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
You might think you're not attractive but she prob see's something you don't. Well everyone says they have a type...but most never keep to it. If you know she likes you then maybe shes waiting for you to do something...hehehehe you think a lot about her eh lol i can tell by the way you comment lol ok so her boyfriend does care about her? honey if you really want to make a move you need to step it up...:\
Sir Sam Vimes

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 02:48 pm
@MrsVISHOUS2012,
I have an IQ of over 170... I know I need to step it up

Right, now that's off my chest...

I can't compete with someone I've never met, and its a funny thing, but, as she lives in another county (albeit 20 minutes' drive away...) she's kept him away from most of her college friends.

I would feel bad about breaking up a happy relationship, so I've been devoting a lot of time and energy to making myself look good. I thought I'd done a lot of damage to that after the thing with her best friend, but as she hasn't even mentioned it to me I must assume she has a reason for forgiving me Smile

I feel so insecure around her that its quite hard to work out what signals she's sending me (something I'm usually good at)... my college work is suffering, I'm having a pint of cider with my lunch every day (I tend to drink very little as I'm a bastard when I'm drunk...) and my friends all say I'm hyper. Except her. Funnily enough, she never criticies me...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2012 03:04 pm
@Sir Sam Vimes,
I'm trying to make sense of what you wrote Smile

You are writing 100 letters a minute I can tell Smile

So, if that doesn't stop who ? A or B, Who slept with 40 guys and has a 5 year old, A or B ?

Mr Vimes, you are driving yourself nuts. If this boyfriend is not mis-treating her and she keeps him hidden to a degree, from all her 'friends' and is happy, but takes you for who you are, perhaps she sees you as someone she trusts, likes as a person, inside and out given she doesn't ever judge you.

There is an old saying, "If you love someone, set them free, if they come back to you they are yours, if they don't they never were".

Forget the signals as you may be reading into them. Having said that, if you want to be honest for once, just tell her in one small sentence, how you feel about her. It's then off your chest, she then knows and you will either end up with her or you wont. Guess what will happen if you don't? You will end up with her or you wont. So honestly, just do it.