22

Anyone able to translate English to 'old latin'????

Ravus Scientia

0  
Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2021 10:54 pm
Okay, my personal saying is: I'm only nice once, then you see my nasty side. When it is obviously a request and the person is obviously fine with them saying no and really didn't expect anyone to say anything, I still see no point to your comment. I asked if anyone could possibly give me a hand, no one had to help me. No one even had to answer me. But still George (thank you for coming back to answer, I think I will take that idea on making my own language, it sounds fun) came back and said that he was unable to help me cause it was so long. And I am so freaking cool with that!!!! He actually gave me a amazing idea to work with, one that I personally wouldn't have thought of if I hadn't plopped down on here and had George recommend it to me. So really, insult me all you want for requesting help then saying I'm demanding too much. Cause sometimes in the end.....kickin stuff comes out of it.
Ravus Scientia

1  
Reply Fri 2 Apr, 2021 11:01 pm
@George,
Thanks but I don't want to put that strain on you your idea of making up a language strictly for that world however has really caught my interest and I believe that is what I will do. Thank you for taking the time to get back to me 😁

2  
Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2021 12:49 am
@Ravus Scientia ,
I have not insulted you in any way.

I have just told you how things are.

If you need to take offence when people tell you the truth you’re going spend a lot of time being offended.