Why you should vote for our Elected President

Montana

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 01:08 pm
Frank Apisa wrote:
Don't take King seriously, Montana.

In any case, she does much more to undermine the issues she champions than to further them.

I'm encouraging her to speak up on everything --- and as often as possible.

(If you were wondering about the wording of that last sentence -- I'm encouraging her a often as possible -- and I want her to speak up as often as possible.)

;-) Laughing
0 Replies

SqUeAkz

Reply Sun 1 Feb, 2004 04:22 pm
Kerry would do a much better job at keeping the nation safe, and i think he would be better at econmics
0 Replies

revel

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 09:21 am
"I am really curious because a lot of these things were happening while the Democrats were holding office."

(still working on that quote tool)

I agree that greed exceeds the partisan divide. (feel high brow saying that) :wink:

However, that is not the point. The point is that Bush said that giving those tax breaks would help people find jobs because the companies would have more money to hire people. It was the same old trickle down theory that failed in the Reagan administration that failed once again. However, we are told to hold on, jobs are coming. Everything is always coming in this administration instead of here where we can see it.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 2 Feb, 2004 09:58 am
CBS Refuses To Air "Offensive" Anti Bush Ad...
Janet Jackson's boob though, is okay.

http://www.drudgereport.com/mattjj.htm

Don't get me wrong I would have preferred her completely topless but oh the hypocrisy.

That's what happens when the head of the FCC is basically a cabinet member, or at least his daddy is a cabinet member.

These scumbags in charge nowadays are such total whores and pimps it boggles the imagination.
0 Replies