Why you should vote for our Elected President

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 07:02 pm
kjvtrue wrote:
PDiddie, Bill Clinton is the worst President our nation has ever been forced to endure. because he can't keep his pants on, him and his wife are raciest, he helped made it possible to slauter unborn babies, for Homosexual's to rape Hederalsexual US solders, sells illegal drugs, murdered two men and a teenage boy. You may not agree with those statements our Elected President made, but I sure do.

Bill Clinton was a better president than George Bush -- and he was a better president by far. As for Clinton's morals -- I seriously doubt George's are any better than Clinton's.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 07:14 pm
Quote:
Bill Clinton was a better president than George Bush -- and he was a better president by far. As for Clinton's morals -- I seriously doubt George's are any better than Clinton's.

Is this your opinion, Frank or are you stating this as fact?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 07:23 pm
He's obviously offering his opinion--it is, at any event, obvious to me. I personally would repeat my question of whether or not the alleged (and unproven) inability to keep one's genitals in one's pants is a case of greater moral terpitude than killing thousands of people just to revenge your equally clueless daddy.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 07:33 pm
I would think that that too would be an opinion. I don't think that your statement "killing thousands of people just to revenge your equally clueless daddy." holds any merit what so ever.

Therefore your question holds no merit and does not require an answer.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 07:37 pm
No, that's just a cheap escape hatch you've cobbled together.

However, just to coddle your specious accusation, and to steal your wiggle room:

Is an accusation of sexual infidelity a chage against a greater moral fault than an accusation of having lied in order to justify going to war?
0 Replies

Wy

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 07:50 pm
I want to add a couple of quotes to PDiddie's list above. This article appeared on the front page of my morning newspaper (The Seattle Times) today.
Quote:
'It turns out we were all wrong' about Iraqi weapons

-former top weapons inspector David Kay

Kay criticized U.S. intelligence gathering, which he said led to the wrong conclusions.
Quote:
...contrary to earlier claims by President Bush and his Cabinet, Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein did not possess "large stockpiles" of chemical and biological weapons and was not actively pursuing nuclear weapons. ...inspectors had found no evidence to support the administration's assertion that Iraq shared weapons or information with al-Qaida.

Now tell me again why we went to war with Iraq?
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:28 pm
cjhsa wrote:

Quote:
As for those of you here who still think Bush was illegally appointed by the U.S.S.C., I'm happy that you enjoy pissing into the wind. It's quite entertaining.

Where WERE you, cjhsa- when the repub candidate, Bush, was "appointed"? You did not see it in the media, and hear it on this and every forum? Why do you comment as though it were something that someone just thinks[/u]?

I sure hope you live a long life, in order to see our History on this
election year 2000. It will, HOPEFULLY, be the only time the will of the people at large was not honored in a presidential election.

(If there are to be MORE like this, may I go on a pass peacefully.)
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:29 pm
Setanta wrote:
No, that's just a cheap escape hatch you've cobbled together.

However, just to coddle your specious accusation, and to steal your wiggle room:

Is an accusation of sexual infidelity a chage against a greater moral fault than an accusation of having lied in order to justify going to war?

There is still no proof of any lies by the Bush administration. There is proof of mistakes being made and Intelligence being mishandled. If you want to say that a mistake = a lie, then I am sure that an entire multitude of "lies" can be found about the Clinton administration.

Quote:
The embarrassing truth is starting to come out that the Clinton Administration lied to us about Kosovo atrocities which were supposed to justify the bombing of Yugoslavia. In five months of investigation and exhumation of the dead in Kosovo, United Nations war crimes investigators have found only 2,108 bodies.

Before the bombing, Clinton and Defense Secretary William Cohen repeatedly tossed out figures of 100,000 dead, and the State Department even claimed that up to 500,000 Kosovars were feared dead. Clinton claimed that his bombing prevented Milosevic from "deliberate, systematic efforts at ethnic cleansing and genocide."
Link

Quote:
THE LEWINSKY SCANDAL

17 Jan 1998: Drudge report reveals Lewinsky affair
17 Aug 1998: Bill Clinton confesses to grand jury
19 Dec 1998: House impeaches Clinton
12 Feb 1999: Clinton survives Senate trial
19 Jan 2001: Clinton leaves office, reaches deal to avoid criminal charges
Link

Quote:
Bill Clinton, 1974, "If a President lies to the American people he should resign!" (in 1998 he said "I will never resign")

Bill Clinton, 1990, "I will serve my entire term as Governor of Arkansas through 1995. I have no aspirations for higher office." (in 1991 he said "I proudly announce my candidacy for President of the United States!")

Bill Clinton, 1992, "I believe the middle class needs a tax cut" (in 1993 he raised everyone's taxes)

Bill Clinton, 1995, "We can balance the budget by 1998"

Bill Clinton, 1996, We can balance the budget by 1999"

Bill Clinton, 1996, "The budget will be balanced by 2001"

Bill Clinton, 1998, "I want you to listen to me...I did not have sexual relations with that woman...Miss Lewinski..these allegations are FALSE!"

Bill Clinton, 1998, "Indeed I did have an improper relationship with Miss Lewinski"

Link

Quote:
GENNIFER FLOWERS, 1992

Clinton emphatically denied having affair with Gennifer Flowers

GENNIFER FLOWERS, 1998

Clinton admits in deposition to having sexual affair with Gennifer Flowers

Link

Do I need to go on?
0 Replies

theollady

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:34 pm
Actually McGentrix,

NO.

Clinton is gone, Reagan is gone, Kennedy is gone-

even Gennifer and Lewinsky are gone.

our problem now, is that Bush 2 needs to be gone!!

Past "lies" do not justify new ones.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:38 pm
No, McG, you don't

Paul O'Neil has reported that the cabinet and white house staff members discussed prior to September 11, 2001, going to war with Iraq.

That is proof enough of the contention, in the absence of any denials by Bush, as good as the Flowers case. Need i go on?

I don't for a moment doubt that Clinton was guilty of sexual pecadillos. Neither do i doubt for a moment that the Shrub had this dirty little war planned long before he came up with an excuse.

So, as you continue to try to evade the core question, i'll continue to throw it at you. Do you consider that sexual misconduct is morally equivalent to, or worse than, starting a war which kills thousands of innocent bystanders, on the basis of discredited information, and for reasons which have not held up to scrutiny?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:42 pm
You can continue asking and I will continue evading it as it's not a valid question.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:47 pm
Sure, buddy, keep tellin' yerself that, it's all the lame supporters of this criminal bunch have goin' for them . . .
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:50 pm
Got anything there on the Hederalsexual solders or the drug sales or the murders, McG?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:51 pm
I am so ashamed . . . just think of how many ay-rabs Clinton could have killed if he'd just learned to keep his peepee in his pants . . .
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:51 pm
If they are criminals, why haven't they been brought up on charges? I believe Clinton was the last president who was impeached...

You don't agree with them, fine. That doesn't make them criminal. They made mistakes, that doesn't make them liars. You want to exagerrate the issues so you can feel better, go ahead. I really could care less.

You are in the minority in your opinion. That will make itself more than apparent next November.
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:54 pm
Too freakin' funny
I suspect whoever started this thread is spoofing.

I think I will have a write in candidate: Ms Panda
0 Replies

kjvtrue

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:57 pm
PDiddie wrote:
This quote of yours following does not address anything about George W. Bush and incompetence for re-election.

You should remind yourself that attacking someone else does not defend the POV you are espousing:

kjvtrue wrote:
PDiddie, Bill Clinton is the worst President our nation has ever been forced to endure. because he can't keep his pants on, him and his wife are raciest, he helped made it possible to slauter unborn babies, for Homosexual's to rape Hederalsexual US solders, sells illegal drugs, murdered two men and a teenage boy. You may not agree with those statements our Elected President made, but I sure do.

You're right.

I don't agree with any of that.

Some of it I haven't even heard before.

And I read a little in my spare time.

Could you kindly provide some proof of your accusations that Clinton made it possible "for Homosexual's (sic) to rape Hederalsexual (sic) US solders (sic)?

As well as the drugs and the murders.

(P.S.: Not only do I not believe it, I think you are quite possibly delusional if in fact you do.

I mean that in the best possible, most caring way. Seriously.)

I can just inmagine you saying that, to the mother of that teenage boy in Arkansa. I wonder what she would say too you. I saw a video of her tearful interview, from the Judicidal Watch.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 08:59 pm
Impeach means to indict, so certainly Clinton was indicted. He was not, however, convicted. The Senate, with a Republican majority, did not convict him. The contention that anyone who has committed a criminal act can be identified because they will have been "brought up on charges" is such an illogical statement as to be laughably abusrd.

As for exaggerating the issues, Cheney received a report in mid-2002 to the effect that the "yellow cake" story about uranium from Africa was not reliable. If he did not subsequently intervene when the story was bandied about as plausible enough to justify the Shrub's 2003 state of the union address, than their criminality arises from incompetence. Having people that stupid running the country is a crime indeed.

You've got a stinking pile right under your nose, and either can't or won't smell it.

We will indeed see in November whether or not the Shrub will feel obliged to steal yet another election.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 09:00 pm
inmagine: the opposite of outmagine.
Arkansa: Arkansas after an earthquake.
Too you: you too?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 29 Jan, 2004 09:03 pm
I shot the sheriff
but I did not shoot the deputy down.
0 Replies