Why Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have disagreements from time to time.

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 09:29 am
The reason why these two may experience friction in their marriage from time to time is because they are “Opposites”.
These are people that have been born six months apart, and according to my “Formula” they are number fourth choice. It is not bad being number four out of twelve; of course number one is much better.
Opposites are very common in marriages, our present president and first lady are one example. The reason for this is because opposites like in electricity attract each other and when they get too close, then they repel each other; as they get to far away, the force of their attraction brings them close together and as they get too close…. On and on this cycle gets going in their lives.

Mame

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 09:33 am
@vincentsylvan,
Uhhhh, no thanks. This is not a site where you can flog your wares.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 10:19 am
@vincentsylvan,
vincentsylvan wrote:

The reason why these two may experience friction in their marriage from time to time is because they are “Opposites”.
These are people that have been born six months apart, and according to my “Formula” they are number fourth choice. It is not bad being number four out of twelve; of course number one is much better.
Opposites are very common in marriages, our present president and first lady are one example. The reason for this is because opposites like in electricity attract each other and when they get too close, then they repel each other; as they get to far away, the force of their attraction brings them close together and as they get too close…. On and on this cycle gets going in their lives.

That ain't it at all... She detests his male lover, and he can't stand the air compresser running day and night that she uses to keep her breasts and lips inflated...
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 10:52 am
@vincentsylvan,
Quote:

Gee, thanks for clearing that up. I've been awake nights, wondering about that marriage, for months. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 11:41 am
@vincentsylvan,
Gosh, and I thought it was because he is a man and she is a woman. Sad
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 11:43 am
@vincentsylvan,
Actually they're not married.
firefly

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 11:55 am
@sozobe,
Good point!
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 12:48 pm
I read in the sun that they have disagreements because Brad still likes to smoke pot and Angelina doesn't want any drug use around the kids. Also, she's a rehabbed addict -so any sort of substance abuse is a big no-no - she doesn't believe in casual drug use at all anymore apparently.
Anyway - that's what I read in The Sun that was sitting on the table in the restaurant when I was waiting for my chinese take-out the other week.
Mame

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 12:54 pm
@aidan,
aidan wrote:

Anyway - that's what I read in The Sun that was sitting on the table in the restaurant when I was waiting for my chinese take-out the other week.

uh huh - rather long-winded way to make your point.

There's nothing wrong with buying those once in a while, you know.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 01:09 pm
My tongue in cheek point (which you seemed to have missed) was that I don't automatically believe everything I read in The Sun - or any other tabloid for that matter. That's why I said 'That's what I read in The Sun' anyway- in other words - it could well be false. It was a joke Mame.
And no, I wouldn't spend my money on or support that rag or any rag.
You're more than welcome to however.
I was raised to mind my own business and tend to my own knitting, so just as I wouldn't buy a tabloid to stick my nose in anyone else's private business, I also wouldn't tell you what it is or is not alright for you to read and do, including what I thought about how many words you used to make a point.
Apparently I didn't use enough - you totally didn't get it - maybe I should have used an emoticon...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 01:11 pm
This joker has at least one other bizarre thread about "romance." I think Vincent has some "issues" . . .
Green Witch

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 01:51 pm
@Setanta,
I got the impression from his first post that he thinks he is blogging. I guess he can't figure out how to join Blogspot or some other blog template, so we're stuck with him.
msolga

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 05:15 am
@vincentsylvan,
Smile
So, according to your "Formula", what are your predictions for Tom & Katie's marriage, Vincent?
Will it stand the test of time?
Or will Scientology rip them asunder?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 07:19 am
dude... who gives a flying **** about those two? seriously..
msolga

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 07:26 am
@shewolfnm,
You calling me dude, shewolf? Wink

0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 08:37 am
HAHA!! no.

I know you area dude'ette' .. Smile
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 03:50 pm
@vincentsylvan,

Can I have the formula?

Or is it secret?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2011 05:55 am
@Green Witch,
This site is blogged down enough as it is.
0 Replies