This is for the black members here- what comes to mind when you hear the word "Puffy" used in slang?

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 12:50 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
DO I SOUND LIKE AN UNCLE TOM doing what I am doing with my characters?

No, you don't sound like an Uncle Tom doing what you are doing with your characters. I mean that sincerely. You also don't know anything about Lustig Andrei. I seriously doubt he's a racist. In fact, I'm convinced you've misconstrued what he said.

Calm down. Peace, brother.

http://cdn.graphicsfactory.com/clip-art/image_files/image/6/1337406-0268.jpg

Everything's under control. Move on, folks. There's nothing here to see.

Lustig Andrei

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 12:59 am
@wmwcjr,
Thank you for the support, wmwcjr, but I'm afraid that talking reasonably to Goldman is a total waste of time. So I won't even bother telling him that I probably know the black ghetto and the residents of that ghetto far better than most of the posters on A2k, having worked for more than a dozen years in the juvenile justice system of Massachusetts as a teacher in state detention facilites for wayward youth, most of them sentenced to some form of rehab, most of them either black or Hispanic. I bonded with many of them real well, far better than I'd ever be able to bond with this clowns who claims to be partly black . I know street slang really, really well. It's obvious that our would-be cartoonist doesn't.
Ragman

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 08:23 am
@JGoldman10,
Why do you use words you can't spell?

Escalade is a model of Cadillac. Escalate means to raise up.
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 08:51 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

negress please Twisted Evil

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...
fantastic.
that needs to be my new sig line.

Negress... that sounds like some hillbillies attempt at sounding edgeu-mah-kated and all..
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:10 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Lustig Andrei wrote:

but I'm afraid that talking reasonably to Goldman is a total waste of time.

most people figured that out with in minutes of reading his thread.
Its amazing that people still try.. but hey.. Smile
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:13 am
@Ragman,
Thank you PRUDE- I meant "escalate".
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:13 am
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hsr5Odbezq4/SiAdb8_8gTI/AAAAAAAAADo/XW8lA5P09wo/s400/nerd-46422.jpg

this is Goldman. Jason is his name.
He claims to be black because his mom shook hands with a black person once before he was born, therefor he feels a kinship . Forgive him, he has never left her basement nor has he found his own penis...
Ragman

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:14 am
Come out from under the shelter of the rocks. An African American can be a hillbilly.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:19 am
@shewolfnm,
I am an African-American.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Negress

A female black person.

I DO NOT GET what you were getting BENT OUT OF SHAPE ABOUT.

YOU haven't SEEN my mother - JACKASS.

I am so sorry I'm not "black enough" for you. You come across as one of those racist black ignoramuses who wants to put other blacks down who articulate and annunicate.

I do not conform to negative black stereotypes - I am not so out-of-tune with the black community that I don't know what is going on out there.

Sorry I wasn't raised in the ghetto or the projects. And I don't usually use ebonics or black slang.

My biologicial mother is an African-American. DO NOT try to insult me.
Ragman

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:20 am
@JGoldman10,
Prude?!

How do you get that?

You're only intent here is to call people names to try to get more responses - hence you're a troll. Perfect example is how you try to bait and taunt shewolf into a racial discussion.

Feel free to use whatever label you want for me as I'm impervious to name calling or the judgemental categorizing for which you seem to have a preference. However, you might want to try to use a label that has a remote sense of accuracy, you hermaphrodite.

Why and how am I the prude? Aren't you the one that wants to remove anything sexual from the characters of your imaginary fantasy comic book that will never see the light of day?
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:21 am
@Ragman,
Whatever - escalade/escalate - I was half-asleep when I posted that.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:23 am
@shewolfnm,
You ARE a racist - RACE does not dictate how I CARRY MYSELF.
Ragman

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:26 am
@JGoldman10,
You racial comments are clearly racist and inflammatory. This is one of the reason why other fora banned you. This forum allows you to say whatever you want, hence you aren't banned .. yet. Feel free to kick the dog.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:26 am
@JGoldman10,
If you were able to actually articulate a THING, you would not be offensive to anyone.
I dont care what race you are. You can attempt to dig up points for being brown, black or white. It does not remove the fact that you are a liar, an attacker, a pathetic judgmental, disgraceful, anti social, hateful blasphemer . Slap what ever race on there you wish.

**** disguised in ANY bag still smells like ****..
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:27 am
@Ragman,
I was not trolling- I was trying to get her attention and I was HOPING she would have something positive to say.
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:28 am
But... I have a life Smile
and it is time for me to GET to that life..

you know.. the outside world? where you have to bathe? talk to people?

some day, when you get one and you move out from under your mama's skirt you will see what i mean.

until then my sweet cracker.. *kiss
Ragman

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:28 am
@JGoldman10,
Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Mr. Green
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:32 am
@shewolfnm,
Then STOP MAKING RACIST RETARDED ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT ME.

IS that the best you can do? Get mad and try and post an insult because you don't like what I am saying?

ARTICULATING has to do with PRONOUNCING WORDS YOU GODLESS MORON.
Ragman

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:36 am
@JGoldman10,
Sanctimonious TROLL
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 09:39 am
I am SOCIAL when I need to be.
0 Replies