This is for the black members here- what comes to mind when you hear the word "Puffy" used in slang?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 02:59 pm
@JGoldman10,
JG I just wrote something nice about you somewhere else, that means I am a "good witch", or do you prefer "angel?" You know, someone who believes in God as well as the Universe, so I make my own mind up about this World and what I choose to do in it, and what I choose to believe...

I don't stick to "one" thing like you do, why do that? We only have one life to lead, live it JG.

Now I am giggling, no I did not say the caption "This is for the black members here" because I wouldn't say that, because that would be rude.
Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:02 pm
@JGoldman10,
Do you not see that this is a forum? All members can and will reply. However, as you're impulsive, you clearly do not possess the ability to discretely filter out a single reply.

One solution is to use Ignore function.

Many members here will not allow their choices to reply whenever or wherever they want to ... and for them to be discriminated against by you - particularly due to your own racist, homophobic and religious screed!
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:10 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
You are STILL a WITCH.
Linkat

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
Are you only writing this cartoon for black children?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:14 pm
@Linkat,
black fundy children who hate gays.

it's a niche market thing...
jcboy

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:17 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I want to know what comes to mind when BLACK people hear it.

I just called a good friend of mine who happens to be African American and asked him for you, he said you're a nut. Are you happy now?
Rockhead

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:19 pm
@jcboy,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgTFwP86mJI&feature=related
ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:21 pm
@JGoldman10,
You have the assumption that none of us here are black or live around black culture. Race is only a concept, pretty discredited except for sociologic aspects, pretty much stupid. Personally, I've lived with black culture of several sorts, latino culture (I once was all viva la raza, which passed), white culture, asian culture, none of which are some kind of monolithic thing set in concrete unless you go back to the tribe, and, as it happens, one of my relatives was tribal, so don't lecture me.

You have been taught some kind of set of mores about race that represent caricatures.

The whole idea of doing race caricature cartoons is icky.
Consider cartoons with some other premise.

Move out sometimes and talk with people.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:21 pm
@JGoldman10,
You don't really believe that because if you did it would have read more like

YOU ARE STILL A WITCH
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:22 pm
@Rockhead,
very much so - did ya think maybe you wouldn't make much money with such a small market?
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
I used to date an Italian man and he was also going out with a black man at the time so I feel I can answer your questions as we all sat on the same bed together and watched a football game.

For some reason, we discussed the word Puffy and what it meant and it was a little like premonitioning because we did this in 1982 before Gay Diddy Combs made it big. By the way, did you know under his Sean John line he designs handbags for men?

We all knew it was gay because Puff means to blow and of course we knew what that meant. About then we were half naked, except for Franco who was completely naked except for his nipple rings, which made his nipples quite puffy.
We were fairly drunk so I don't remember much except that it we discussed puffy scrotums.

Let me know if I can help you any further along okay Goldilocks?
All the puffy talk made me think of that guy Seinfeld and his shirt woes.
http://www.aromaticembrace.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/80s-puffy-shirts-seinfield.jpeg
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't talk to witches.

Did you not see the caption, "This is for the black members here-..."?

are you trying to suggest that there are no African-American witches?

0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:25 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGee is this you ?????

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif
Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:31 pm
@Rockhead,
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:31 pm
maybe he means "pootie-tang" hair...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUoKDCAqWog

tang
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht_C-dnRWR4&feature=related
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:37 pm
@eurocelticyankee,
No- I am NOT GAY.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:38 pm
@Linkat,
No - I am making it multicultural.
JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:39 pm
@Ragman,
I am NOT the only black person who posts on here. I am trying to attract the attention of other black people here.
Sturgis

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
Is your mom named Friskie?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:40 pm
@ossobuco,
I have to backtrack in that race caricature cartoons are not by definition icky, as it's a premise that someone with wit from multiple sides could do it. Sort of like seven storey mountain, by Thomas Merton - not that I took that book as funny, but as a reference for a long climb.

Rest my case.
0 Replies