And here's another white rapist
http://www.swdtimes.com/images/stories/newsOct2011/adan-rodriguez.jpg
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 04:18 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Quote:
Those two cases are well known and almost always pop up when people search for white on black rapes.

Try to find 10 more documented examples( with links this time). That will be a lot harder to do.

ROFLMAO..
This from the person that can't prove the victim's race of any of the posted articles about black rapists but you want to imply they are all white.

It is true I cant prove the victims race on this thread because the race of the victims is censored in the news reports posted.

Which is of course, the point of this thread. Rolling Eyes

.Nor do I imply that the victims are all white.I have acknowledged that many may be black and have also mentioned that I do not post examples of black pedophiles or other examples where the victim is probably black.

But I have mentioned the thread that documents black on white violent crime, "White Victims of Black Crime" many times before but you seem intent on ignoring it.

Here is the link:

Again. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://able2know.org/topic/138570-102

This thread documents hundreds and hundreds of black on white violent crimes, including rape, murder, rape/murder, brutal assaults and beat downs, many of them obviously motivated by race hatred. Most of the time the crime stories are from original sources and include the photos of the perps and victims.

Like I said before, I bet you cant find ten documented white on black violent crimes in internet searches to match the hundreds an hundreds of black on white violent crimes that are documented on Pamela's thread.

Go for it Parados.

If whites are the inveterate racists that they are deemed in the "liberal" dogma on race, examples of white on black violent crime should be easy to find. But they are not easy to find.

White on black violent crimes are hard to find because they are so very rare. Where as black on white violent crime is common to the point of being epidemic.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 04:52 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
It is true I cant prove the victims race on this thread because the race of the victims is censored in the news reports posted.

Which is of course, the point of this thread
If the journalists will not report this information then the only other place we could get it would be from DOJ, but I have done some looking around and it does not appear that they report this information either.

Quote:
Because interracial rape is now overwhelmingly black on white, it has become difficult to do research on it or to find relevant statistics. The FBI keeps very detailed national records on crime, but the way it presents rape data obscures the racial element rather than clarifies it. Dr. William Wilbanks, a criminologist at Florida International University, had to sift carefully through the data to find that in 1988 there were 9,406 cases of black-on-white rape and fewer than ten cases of white-on-black rape. [320] Another researcher concludes that in 1989, blacks were three or four times more likely to commit rape than whites, and that black men raped white women thirty times as often as white men raped black women. [321]

http://library.flawlesslogic.com/rape.htm

Nobody will come right out and say it but I think that there is a 99% certainty that the refusal to talk about the racial dynamic of rape is because the facts are politically problematic to certain agenda pushers. We have for instance seen the feminists go to the well again and again with this routine, where reality that does not conform to their claims and goals finds itself shoved under a rock as best as is possible.

As citizens who form a democracy our hair should stand up when we notice that the truth is being silenced. Tabludama might well be a racist but I dont care about that as much as I care about the pattern of deception by power that he/she points to in this thread.
BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 05:14 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
A citizens who form a democracy our hair should stand up when the truth is being silenced. Tabludama might well be a racist but I dont care about that as much as I care about the pattern of deception by power that he/she points to in this thread.

The man woman or the it posted one picture after another of evil looking black men charge with rape.

This is not an argument for anything other then an emotional one for going back to hanging 15 years old blacks teenagers for whistling at white women.

Assuming that black rapists picked their victims not on racist lines and are completely color blind the overwhelming victims of black rapists will still be white because that is how the break down of the total ratio of women targets is in this country.

Once more the total numbers of reported rapes is at a 33 years low from both black and white rapists.
parados

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 05:24 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:

Standard journalistic practice is to not identify rape victims. It is to protect the victim from being victimized again by people like you.

Quote:

.Nor do I imply that the victims are all white.I have acknowledged that many may be black and have also mentioned that I do not post examples of black pedophiles or other examples where the victim is probably black.
Of course you don't imply that at all. Rolling Eyes That's why you have posted repeatedly about blacks attacking whites while never mentioning any other racial possibilities.

Quote:

Like I said before, I bet you cant find ten documented white on black violent crimes in internet searches to match the hundreds an hundreds of black on white violent crimes that are documented on Pamela's thread.
I found 2 in less than a minute. Oh.. that's right.. you don't want to admit you are a racist pig.
parados

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 05:29 pm
@Tabludama,
Quote:
If whites are the inveterate racists that they are deemed in the "liberal" dogma on race, examples of white on black violent crime should be easy to find. But they are not easy to find.

You do realize that the NVCS states that over 90,000 violent crimes were committed by whites against blacks in 2008. It's right there in table 42 that you want to use. In the case of the 90,000 crimes there is no asterisk stating it was less than 10 cases.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 05:34 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
The man woman or the it posted one picture after another of evil looking black men charge with rape.

This is not an argument for anything other then an emotional one for going back to hanging 15 years old blacks teenagers for whistling at white women

Neither the government nor the owners of media have the authority to deprive this democracy of the truth. There is no right or moral righteousness in depriving the citizens of the truth because the citizens are not trusted to use the knowledge as power wants them to. A government that asks constantly what race Americans are can not with a straight face claim that race in crime does not matter, as this government has already gone on record that race is hugely important. If the government claims that there are no race stats to go with the crime stats then it must be lying, and we need to know why it does this and also we need to put a stop to it.
BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 05:56 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
If the government claims that there are no race stats to go with the crime stats then it must be lying, and we need to know why it does this and also we need to put a stop to it.

There are race/crime statistics including rape are freely available so what the hell are you talking about?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/additional-ucr-publications/age_race_arrest93-01.pdf

parados

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 06:07 pm
http://www.columbian.com/news/2011/sep/02/white-supremacist-who-with-three-others-attacked-b/

http://www.heraldnet.com/article/20110706/NEWS01/707069753

http://concreteloop.com/2011/08/news-white-teens-kill-black-man-in-mississippi-cnn-video

http://racismdaily.com/2011/03/26/2-white-men-attack-black-man-spit-on-child/

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/maria-glod/police-va-attacks-may-be-linke.html

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhdeOTPJf1j7nyPO9x

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/page/259736_White_supremacist_in_court_cha

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_17965210

http://www.fromthecapitol.com/sacramento-convicted-of-a-hate-crime-1060

http://www.dallasvoice.com/man-convicted-hate-crime-death-james-byrd-jr-executed-tonight-1089963.html

http://kathmanduk2.wordpress.com/2011/04/17/from-the-archives-gang-members-convicted-for-hate-crimes-against-black-citizens/
parados

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 06:08 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
If the government claims that there are no race stats to go with the crime stats then it must be lying, and we need to know why it does this and also we need to put a stop to it.

When did the government make that claim?

Do you need some more straw there hawk?
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 06:39 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
The UCR Program requires
that reporting agencies supply the age of arrestees; however, the Program stipulates that the submission of race data is
voluntary. Therefore, the population coverage for race statistics is lower than that for age statistics.

It is somewhat helpful to know that under a voluntary reporting scheme that

Perps 2001 for forcible rape

7.3 of 100,000 white men/women
34.2 of 100,000 black men/women
4.9 of 100,000 others men/women

But this does not go far to telling us what is going on. We have neither a full reporting of the numbers nor do we know who was raped, what race and sex the victim was. It appears that a black man is 5 times as likely as is a white man to be a rapist, but it also appears that the government is none too interested to get at the truth, because these numbers are very fuzzy for no reason other than the information is not being collected and kept very well.
Tabludama

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 10:17 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Standard journalistic practice is to not identify rape victims. It is to protect the victim from being victimized again by people like you.

Fine, just ID the race of the victim when the rapes are known to be interracial. That would show just how common black on white rapes are, or maybe that they are not as common as many think they are.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Of course you don't imply that at all. Rolling Eyes That's why you have posted repeatedly about blacks attacking whites while never mentioning any other racial possibilities.

I mentioned this other "possibility" in my introductory post.

Quote:
but their race could be identified to expose the epidemic number of black on white rapes or even perhaps the opposite conclusion, that these(black on white) rapes are not as frequent as many people think..

I have never said that all the victims of these black rapists whose crime stories are white. I just say that plenty of them are and the Corrupt Liberal Media censors that fact when ever possible consistent with their agenda to minimize public knowledge of black racism and race hatred of non blacks.
Tabludama

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 10:21 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:

There are race/crime statistics including rape are freely available so what the hell are you talking about?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/additional-ucr-publications/age_race_arrest93-01.pdf

Bill,Those stats only tell the race of the offender and leave out the race of the victim which is the major point of this thread.

Try to keep up.
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Thu 27 Oct, 2011 10:43 pm
@parados,

Interesting.

Thanks for the links. I had only heard of the murders before.

BTW, didnt find any white on black rapes or rape/murders did ya?

As I have said, they are really quite rare.

Yet there are hundreds and hundreds of black on white rapes and rape/murders documented on Pamela's thread.

As I have said, they are really quite common.

Interesting how all the white on black crimes in your links are described as hate crimes in the reporting.

As they obviously were.

But there are dozens and dozens of similar and even more brutal, black on white, crimes on Pamela's thread that are obviously racially motivated hate crimes and the Corrupt Liberal Media denys that obvious motive, instead using terms like "no known motive, unprovoked attack but no known motive, nothing was taken in the brutal attack. etc."

Again, the CLM must censor the extent of black racism and race hatred when ever possible.
BillRM

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 01:17 am
@hawkeye10,
It appear Hawkee that blask men are fulling the prisons for all kind of crimes at a very high percent of total popultaion and of late being released due to DNA testing in large numbers on such charges as murder and rape.

Lot of research is needed in a lot of areas however posting one set of pictures after another set of pictures of evil looking black men charge with crimes is not such research and is only a means to try to get us to view all black men as likely murderers and or rapists
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 06:29 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
I have never said that all the victims of these black rapists whose crime stories are white. I just say that plenty of them are

Over 75% of the stories you posted would NOT be white victims based on the statistics.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 06:32 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
Interesting how all the white on black crimes in your links are described as hate crimes in the reporting.

ROFLMAO.. so now you are complaining about my search term?

Because you and Pamela use White Power sites to find your stories doesn't mean much of anything other than you align yourself with racists. If I put 100 people spending 100s of hours on finding stories, I would have hundreds and hundreds pictures of white people that raped black people.
parados

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 07:03 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
BTW, didnt find any white on black rapes or rape/murders did ya?

What are you talking about?
Do you always make up your own reality?

I posted mug shots of 6 white people charged with raping a black woman.
parados

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 07:09 am
@Tabludama,
So..
let me ask you Tabludama. Are you willing to admit you get all your information from White Power web sites?
BillRM

Reply Fri 28 Oct, 2011 07:22 am
@parados,
Is there any question in anyone mind that he is a white power asshole?

If you are wishing to open a non-racist discussion on race and it tie into rape and other crimes and how it is reported you would not just post picture after picture of evil looking black men charge with rape.

The first thing you would do is to get the crime statistics and then you would look for peer review studies and so on.
0 Replies