The censorship of racial identifications in crime stories

GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:21 am
@GracieGirl,
Let's be very honest about what this is about. It's not about bashing Democrats, it's not about taxes, they have no idea what the Boston tea party was about, they don't know their history at all. This is about hating a black man in the White House. This is racism straight up.
Janeane Garofalo
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:23 am
@GracieGirl,
No matter what vision one has of South Africa, the first thing that must be done is to destroy racism.
-Joe Slovo
GracieGirl

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2011 11:24 am
@GracieGirl,
One of the tragedies of the struggle against racism is that up to now there has been no national organization which could speak to the growing militancy of young black people in the urban ghetto.
Stokely Carmichael

One of the worst things about racism is what it does to young people.
Alvin Ailey
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:14 pm
Racism is hatred! There is no place for either in our communities! We all bleed one color…RED! We all cry the same…with a tear! We all need each other… for support, for acceptance, for help! Racism must end!!!!

The racist one…usually the jealous one.

If men could only know each other, they would neither idolize nor hate.
- Elbert Hubbard

When you reduce life to black and white, you never see rainbows.

What is Racism? Hating a color! Who ever heard of hating a color? Argh BLUE Get away from me!!! Sounds stupid right?
Show me one person who hasn’t once admired a rainbow!

I wish for a world where the only time people judge by race is during a track meet
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:19 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Racism is hatred!

Is that a problem for you? If so why do you have an aversion to this natural human emotion?

Quote:
I wish for a world where the only time people judge by race is during a track meet

Wish all you want, but dont forget that you are only in charge of you.
GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:31 pm
@hawkeye10,
You know what Hawkeye, it's good to shut up sometimes. You should try it.

I don't like you. Go away and get out of my face. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:38 pm
To all those people who hate immigrants, please remember, “We are all from somewhere else.”

Racism is a serious matter & I tend to take it seriously.
But me being a half white & half black child I know what it’s like to be in the middle of racism.
Make love not war.
God made us all different for a reason.
No one has the right to judge anyone but the lord our God.

Racism is a moral catastrophe, most graphically seen in the prison industrial complex and targeted police surveillance in black and brown ghettos rendered invisible in public discourse.
Cornel West

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:41 pm
Racism is a much more clandestine, much more hidden kind of phenomenon, but at the same time it's perhaps far more terrible than it's ever been.
Angela Davis

Racism is an ism to which everyone in the world today is exposed; for or against, we must take sides. And the history of the future will differ according to the decision which we make.
Ruth Benedict

Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason.
Abraham Joshua Heschel

Racism is a refuge for the ignorant. It seeks to divide and to destroy. It is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out.
Pierre Berton

0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:42 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
To all those people who hate immigrants, please remember, “We are all from somewhere else.”
I know of no one who hates immigrants, so this sounds like a red herring. I know a lot of people who hate that we have so many illegal aliens in our country though.

Quote:
Racism is a moral catastrophe
Racism is the result of the normal functioning of the brain..if humanity is a moral catastrophe for you God help you in life girl...
GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:46 pm
Racism is taught in our society, it is not automatic. It is learned behavior toward persons with dissimilar physical characteristics.
Alex Haley

Racism is taught in the home. We agree on that? Well, it's very hard to teach racism to a teenager who's listening to rap music and who idolizes, say, Snoop Dogg. It's hard to say, 'That guy is less than you.' The kid is like, 'I like that guy, he's cool. How is he less than me?
Jay-Z

Racism isn't born, folks, it's taught. I have a two-year-old son. You know what he hates? Naps! End of list.
Denis Leary

Racism may be as systemic as it always was. It is the great problem of America. It's the one stumbling block that I don't believe was ever smoothed over.
Robert Guillaume

The hardest thing I had to overcome in life? I think racism. That's so difficult because I don't think anyone can ever understand it. It's not that people don't want to understand it, but they don't want to touch it.
Herschel Walker

The Holocaust illustrates the consequences of prejudice, racism and stereotyping on a society. It forces us to examine the responsibilities of citizenship and confront the powerful ramifications of indifference and inaction.
Tim Holden

0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

No one asked you to analyze anything.

You're obviously not getting the point. Idiot. Rolling Eyes
hawkeye10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 09:54 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:

No one asked you to analyze anything.

You're obviously not getting the point. Idiot

the point being that you expect to do your little girl thing and thus get your way? Ya, I have a feeling that you are plenty spoiled to go along with being plenty ignorant. If you are going to come around A2K spouting your Pollyanna BS expect to get a reply on the counter-point.
GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:21 pm
@hawkeye10,
Whatever Hawkeye. Its the same old crap with you. It's getting old, butthead. You're just looking for a fight. Go search somewhere else. I'm not gonna waste my time going back and forth with you. You're pathetic. Rolling Eyes

Get a life old man. It's not my fault that you're ancient, bitter and miserable and that you've got nothing better to do besides sit your fat ass in front of the computer and annoy the hell out of people. Rolling Eyes

Why don't you find a new hobby, Nimrod.

hawkeye10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:35 pm
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Why don't you find a new hobby, Nimrod

You are pretty abusive when you dont get your way aren't ya...I feel sorry your your future boyfriends.
GracieGirl

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 11:03 pm
@hawkeye10,
Whatever. Rolling Eyes

You get back what you put out, dude. I told you to leave me alone. Ever heard the saying 'Treat others how you wanna be treated'? Be mean to me and I'll be mean to you.

Look at all the insults you've thrown at me since I've joined. Now you wanna play innocent? It's okay for you to insult me but when I insult you back it's abuse? Get over yourself!

What, you thought that just because I'm a teenager I don't know how to defend myself? Looks like you underestimated me Hawk. I don't take anyone's crap. Especially not your's.

Were your feelings hurt? I'm sorry......NOT.
Stop being a jerk to people if you can't handle it when they do the same to you.

0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 08:41 am
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Racism is hatred! There is no place for either in our communities! We all bleed one color…RED! We all cry the same…with a tear! We all need each other… for support, for acceptance, for help! Racism must end!!!!

Speaking of race hatred GracieGirl.

Check out this video of hate filled diatribe by a black man calling for the mass murder of white people to a cheering and applauding black audience at a college in New Jersey.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/531444/blacks_hate_white_people/

Here is the text of the video:

We kill the men!

We kill the women!

We kill the children!

We kill the babies!

We kill the blind!

We kill the crazy!

We kill the cripples!

We kill the faggots!

We kill the lesbians

I say godamn it we kill them all!

cheers and applause!

If they are white kill them all!

cheers and applause.

Why kill the babies? They are just innocent blue eyed babies?

Because goddammit one day they will grow up to rule your babies!

Kill them now!

Why kill the women?

The women are the military manufacturers. Every 9 months they lie down on their backs and reinforcements roll out between their legs so shut down the manufacturing system.

Kill all the white women!

Why kill the elder crackers? The old decrepit white crackers ?

How do you think they got old? By killing and oppressing black people!

Kill them all!

And after you kill em all, go to the grave and dig them up and kill them again because they didnt die hard enough!

Cheers and applause.

Tabludama

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 08:50 am
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
Imagine a judicial nominee said 'my experience as a white man makes me better than a Latina woman.' Wouldn't they have to withdraw? New racism is no better than old racism.

GG,This supports my argument that there is a racist "liberal" double standard on race today.

Perhaps you did not understand what you posted?

This "new racism" is the black race hatred of whites that was released after the racist Jim Crow Laws that oppressed blacks Americans were ended in the mid 1960s.

As they say.

Paybacks are a mo fo.
BillRM

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 09:13 am
@hawkeye10,
Hawkeye for your amusement after she had posted to me in a similar manner I commented that I wish there was a way to let her father know about her behaviors on the internet and she at once removed her profile on this system.

Little girl does not wish to take any chance that her father will learn of her actions it would seems.

Tabludama

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 09:23 am
@Tabludama,
Hey GG check this out.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa392/ChairbornD/spot_the_racist.jpg?t=1321142979

Food for thought.

Assuming your Dogma Block will let you honestly think about it.
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 04:04 pm
@Tabludama,
That's horrible. Sad
I don't need to watch the video and I'm not gonna. The words are enough.
He needs to be put in prison for saying stuff like that.

0 Replies