The censorship of racial identifications in crime stories

GracieGirl

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 04:09 pm
@Tabludama,
I understood what I posted. If I didn't I wouldn't have posted it.

I hate ALL racism and rascist.
Not just white vs black or black vs. white racism. Not just old racism or new racism. ALL racism is stupid and pointless.

When did you see me say otherwise? Rolling Eyes
GracieGirl

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 04:15 pm
@Tabludama,
Umm, hell-lllloooo!

I NEVER said that white people are the only racists. So how the heck did you make that assumption? Idiot. Rolling Eyes

And I don't know what a Dogma Block is and I don't care enough to look it up but if you're using it as a insult (which I think you are) then screw you too butthole!
0 Replies

GracieGirl

Reply Thu 1 Dec, 2011 04:26 pm
@BillRM,
Actually, MORON, I deleted my profile info when I thought was gonna be leaving a2k. You're very stupid.

Hmm. OLD WRINKLY MAN to say you dont want me here and Im 'on ignore' you sure do follow me around alot. Can you explain that?

You really need to get a life creeper. It's quite sad...
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 08:26 am
@GracieGirl,
Quote:
I understood what I posted. If I didn't I wouldn't have posted it.

I hate ALL racism and rascist.
Not just white vs black or black vs. white racism. Not just old racism or new racism. ALL racism is stupid and pointless.

When did you see me say otherwise? Rolling Eyes

My apologies to you GracieGirl. I had misjudged you.

I am glad to hear you feel the same as I do,(assuming that we have the same definition of racism), and condemn all racism and racist violence no matter where it comes from.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 08:43 am
Lord I do not see these racist posts as he or she or it is long agois in my ignore list but he/ she /if keep posting away.

Even when no one is responding to the posts any longer.

Once wonder what level of hate need to exist to drive such behaviors.

GracieGirl

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 12:30 pm
@BillRM,
I agree with your hate comment but your just as annoying as he is.
You both never know when to let stuff go. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 05:49 pm
@Tabludama,
Easy...

The racist is Tabludama.

Tabludama

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 06:30 am
@parados,

Black rapist. Race of victim censored.

http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=GS&Date=20111130&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=111139920&Ref=V1&MaxW=728&logo=/images/watermark.gif&logoxpos=0&logoypos=0

A 19-year-old University of Florida freshman who rescued a student who apparently had been raped said she has no regrets of possibly putting her own life in danger by stopping to get the victim in her car while the assailant was still in pursuit.

Police were called once the victim arrived at the hospital. Police said the suspect is a black man with full facial hair who is estimated to be about 30 years old and was wearing jean shorts and a red shirt.

http://forum.gainesville.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10168&start=640
0 Replies

Tabludama

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 06:40 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Lord I do not see these racist posts as he or she or it is long agois in my ignore list but he/ she /if keep posting away.

Even when no one is responding to the posts any longer.

Once wonder what level of hate need to exist to drive such behaviors.

One must wonder what level of cowardice that is needed to flee from the overwhelming evidence that racist black on white violence is happening all around us on a daily basis.

That is easy. The racist cowardice that is incumbent in modern day"liberalism".

Where whining cowards like Bill wring their hands and turn a blind eye to black racism and race hatreds, yet pompously, self righteously, parade their condemnation of a far less violent, white racism at every opportunity.

No wonder the word "liberal" became a dirty word in the eyes of many more people over the years. Rolling Eyes
Tabludama

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 06:51 am
@parados,
Quote:
Easy...

The racist is Tabludama.

As usual Parados, you got it backwards.

The racist in this argument is you with your pedantic nit picking to try to spin away the overwhelming evidence of black racism and race hatred.

Your arguments have the morality and ethics of a Holocaust denier who is nit picking the number of innocents that Hitler murdered:

Quote:
"Hitler didnt murder 6 million Jews, just 5,900,000 Jews!"

Yeah,Sure Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Minor adjustments to the actual death toll are trivial compared to the fact that this bloody genocide happened. And anyone who uses this pedantic tactic to spin away the certainty of what happened in those Nazi Death Camps would be instantly recognized as an apologist for the Nazis.

Just as you have become an apologists for the racism and race hatred evident in some blacks.

Try to keep up.
Tabludama

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 11:44 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
One must wonder what level of cowardice that is needed to flee from the overwhelming evidence that racist black on white violence is happening all around us on a daily basis.

I notice that Bill still hasnt found the courage or the integrity to condemn this vile racist diatribe of Khalled Mohammed calling for the mass murder of whites that I have repeatedly called him on.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/531444/blacks_hate_white_people/

Why I am not surprised?

Yet GracieGirl condemned it right away but Bill just cant bear to break with his" Liberal" Dogma Block on race and condemn a virulent racist because the racist happens to be black.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

"Liberals" are such whining cowards on race!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2011 12:09 pm
@Tabludama,
Tabludama wrote:

The racist in this argument is you with your pedantic nit picking to try to spin away the overwhelming evidence of black racism and race hatred.

Evidence of a crime isn't evidence of racism.
Repeated postings that are intended to put a race in a bad light is evidence of racism.

I find it interesting that you would use the holocaust as an example since you align yourself with the neo nazis.
0 Replies

Nark Mobble

Reply Mon 23 Feb, 2015 08:15 am
@Ragman,
It has to do with fraidy cat white racists doing a "santorum" to white on black crime and skewing search pages.
0 Replies