9

Can i still be religious if i like porn??

Rockhead

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:35 pm
@mt774,
you went and lived with some porno people, like the baboon lady, to research this?

or you're just a porn fan mag reader...
Setanta

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:41 pm
You flag sticker won't get you into heaven any more . . .

Ya gotta be a pure, religiouis person . . .

A Puritan is someone who has the sneaking suspicion that someone, somewhere is having fun.

-- H. L. Mencken

thack45

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:51 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Obviously we are here to reproduce more people who will be a slave to God, so you just have to hold your nose, shut your eyes, and grit your teeth while doing the reproducing act.
So it's my wife's religion that makes her do it that way. Hm.

mt774

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:57 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

or you're just a porn fan mag reader...

Ever seen Boogie Nights?
Rockhead

3  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 12:59 pm
@mt774,
I see.

your getting your knowledge from the movies....

nevermind. (ever seen Emily Littella?)

Ragman

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:46 pm
@mt774,
mt774 wrote:

The actress Belladonna is from very religious family and background but doesn't embrace that.

Belladonna?
Really?!
Here's just a guess could you possibly mean Madonna, the singer?
What would Madonna's peronal beliefs have to do with anything?

Why aren't you thinking at all beyond tabloids and media representations of people? Why are you making these huge leaps and generlizations about people whom you think are pornographic and religiosity?

Open your mind to the idea that someone can be religious and still enjoy pornography.
Rockhead

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 01:48 pm
@Ragman,
I don't think Madonna did any porn, rags...

I can't verify that, but I think he means Belladonna the porn star.

you watch much porn?

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:03 pm
@mt774,
mt774 wrote:

Setanta wrote:

No, you cannot. Truly religious people renounce their genitals, if they do not actually cut them off. They are ashamed of their nakedness, and will stone to death anyone who gets naked around them. God gave you sexual organs and a reproductive system so that you could experience shame and despair, and to lead you into sin. If you can't deal with it, that's just too goddamned bad.

So why religious people are anti-abortion and very pro life but then will say that you can't do very activity that creates the life??

From the little I know about porn Cool very little life creation is accomplished.

Hence the term "money shot"

kuvasz

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:19 pm
@mt774,
Especially if you think your rod and staff will comfort you.

See Psalm 23:4.

mt774

0  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:31 pm
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

mt774 wrote:

Belladonna?
Really?!

No sir, i am speaking of Belladonna who is famous porn star with lots of many awards and who does lots of kind of themed-sexual movies which i like.

If porn stars are religious then why does conservative Americans like to view those as being "degenerate" and contribute to the moral decline of fabric American society?

Does porn star behavior seem like that behavior of those religious to you? most religious won't even smoke weed or have sex with other races and porn life is accepting to these desires.

why dun u go ask Pat Robertson what he thinks of porn?
Rockhead

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 02:34 pm
@mt774,
while you are asking him, ask him about marijuana usage.

he might surprise you...

mt774

1  
Reply Wed 5 Oct, 2011 03:00 pm
I dun know what you mean.

maybe fred phelps will have his own freudian slip soon???

BillRM

0  
Reply Fri 7 Oct, 2011 12:19 pm
@mt774,
Most porn stars do drugs and are way more interested in the moneys and sexual exploration than praying.

It had come out over the years that a great many of our national known religious leaders share the same characteristics as porn stars.

chris22316

0  
Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 08:33 pm
@Setanta,
every species recreate because of sex! We are human and we ALL like sex. God as nothing to do with it and if so god made two sex for a reason. Now tell me, is a war veteran who as kill for is country and receive a medal of honor better than the one watching pornographic because he or she enjoys it? I believe in god but i also believe that ignorance is taking over the close minded , sexually suppressed and ignorant people. If you are so religious the why don't you know that when JESUS WAS ASK TO TROW STONE AT MARY THE PROSTITUTE HE REPLY " LET WHOM WHO HAS NEVER SIN TROW THE FIRST STONE" so your stone to death thing confirm your ignorance. ((but i have a feeling you were sarcastic, and i goddam hope so))

1  
Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 09:10 pm
@chris22316,
every species recreate because of sex!

I bet there are species that don't use sex for recreation.
BillRM

0  
Reply Sat 21 Jan, 2012 09:38 pm
@maxdancona,
LOL sex is ok if you do not enjoy it and only having it just to produce offsprings!!!!

What a **** up church Paul created because of his own sexual hangups.

reasoning logic

1  
Reply Sun 22 Jan, 2012 05:01 pm
@maxdancona,

That may be true but then again there are these animals that have something different in mind.

I love garrbear

0  
Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 08:41 pm
@mt774,
yes you can like porn and religious it maybe a sin but i watch it all the time and nothing ever happends to me!
LionTamerX

3  
Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 08:45 pm
@I love garrbear,

Maybe you're one 'o them thar "Porn Again Christians".
Ragman

2  
Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2013 09:16 pm
@LionTamerX,
rimshot!