1

Granny porn. Wtf???!!!

Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 01:35 am
I’ve found out (by accident on my boyfriends laptop) that he watches granny porn. I was absolutely disgusted by what I saw and though maybe it was out of curiosity and not what he gets off to, but on further snooping I discover that it is his porn of choice and that he regularly watches.. and I mean old women in their 80’s not just over 50. He also watched it right before we had sex... which means he uses ugly wrinkly old women to get turned on before having sex with me? I’m massively insulted confused and have no idea how to handle this. I’m 33 he is 33 and both I would say attractive... how he gets his kicks from this type of porn is beyond me. I know I’d be embarrassed if he knew the kind of porn I look up I like very rough aggressive porn but always with what most people would classify as attractive... I need to see attractive people to be turned on. He is getting turned on by very old ugly women tits down to their knees and wrinkles almost bald.. it’s so gross how do I deal with this? I can’t confess to looking on his laptop I don’t know what to do.

1  
Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 04:56 am
@Greendot,
Have a conversation. About what you find attractive, nothing more.

And stop snooping!
Greendot

0  
Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 05:28 am
@jespah,
We’re very close and we often talk about what we find attractive.. there has never been any indication that he is attracted to old women. He says everything that any normal man his age might say... he has particular like dislikes etc. But never any suggestion of being attracted to or having fantasies about older women. He always compliments me on looking younger and tells me how attracted to me he is. That’s why I’m so confused! I don’t understand if he’s actually attracted to these women online... they are all in their 80’s and the opposit of what I would have thought anyone would find attractive... but can people get turned on by watching the most disgusting people they can find? Is that a thing? I agree I shouldn’t snoop !!! but Now I’ve seen this I just want to understand what goes through someone’s head watching that stuff.

HabibUrrehman

-1  
Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 11:43 am
@Greendot,
You both watch porn to meet your animal desires which is disgusting in itself. Watching porn of your age group does not make you a saint by any standard...
HabibUrrehman

0  
Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 01:36 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
I knew this will sound like a negative comment to many but I believe in saying the truth regardless of how bitter it sounds.

Human beings are above than animals because they have the free will as well as intellect to differentiate between right and wrong. While sex is human need but there are certainly moral ways to do it. Watching porn only make one more animal like who is only following the desires. The truth is that neither you nor your partner love each other, both of you love your desires and ego.

3  
Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 02:12 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
I highly doubt this person came here for a lecture.

It's not imperative to answer every question on the site. And if any users bother you, feel free to hit Ignore on them (just click on the name to go to their page and select Ignore).

This is a diverse site, with people from all over the world. They are not going to conform to the exact same morality. You are entitled to your opinion, of course. And so are the other members of the site. They will not necessarily agree with you.

Greendot

0  
Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 03:16 pm
@HabibUrrehman,
Wow. Interesting responses!

Porn may not be for everyone but you surely can’t believe that watching porn means you can’t be in love at the same time?

Anyway, maybe don’t respond unless you have something helpful to say? Please Smile

Basically what I’m hoping to understand from someone perhaps who watches granny porn (as there are apparently a lot of people who do!) I want to understand is it a turn on watching something that you’re not supposed to as in the taboo side of it? Or are there people who get turned on by the actual old women physically? I mean going for an older attractive women makes perfect sense to me and beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that, I’m not suggesting women in their 80’s can’t be attractive or even can’t be sexy but what I saw online was seriously hard to grasp how anyone would be turned on by especially a young fit handsome man in his thirties (who has only had relationship with people his age) watching old ugly women in their 80’s having sex??? I just don’t get it. Sorry if I come across bad or as a hypocryt I appreciate that everyone has their own kinks, attractions.. even unusual fetishes etc. I’m also aware that what you like in porn does not always translate in to the real world... but I can’t understand to watch porn does there not have to be some sort of attraction admiration appreciation etc for what you’re looking at? Am I missing something?

PUNKEY

2  
Reply Tue 16 Jul, 2019 05:04 pm
Maybe for him it’s like people who gawk at accidents: you know you shouldn’t stare, but you can’t turn away.

Maybe he’s fascinated by the entire possibility (old people having sex)

In any case, don’t feel you have to know Everything in this guy’s head.

Greendot

1  
Reply Wed 17 Jul, 2019 04:28 am
@PUNKEY,
The stuff he watched was actually young men with old women... so that implies he’s in the position of the man ?? I agree I don’t need to know everything in his head. Reading your comment did make me chill out a bit!!! So thanks Smile I just can’t understand this category of porn. And I’m feeling confused that from what he watches, it would ‘suggest’ he is ‘sexually’ in to really really old women... we have a great sex life and I’ve never had any issues there but now I find myself looking at old women in public and wondering if he’s imagining having sex with them!!!!! It makes me laugh and it kind of makes me want to cry a little too.. we’ve lived together for years and are planning on getting married... I thought we knew everything about each other (not his every thought! But at least his desires) but well it just shows ,you never really know someone!

2. » Granny porn. Wtf???!!!