I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 07:46 pm
What is with the racism on this site? Why do the IDIOTS here think RACE governs the way a person acts or thinks? It doesn't. Do BLACKS and WHITES NECESSARILY have different mindsets?

Why do people make assumptions about MY RACE when I KEEP TELLING PEOPLE I AM AN AFRICAN-AMERICAN? I haven't posted a pic of myself online.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 07:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
you're half african american.

I think the other half should start getting some of the fame and dishonor too, jason...
JGoldman10

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 07:51 pm
@Rockhead,
I AM BLACK YOU IDIOT - STOP BEING A FUDGING RACIST.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_drop_rule

The one-drop rule is a historical colloquial term in the United States for the social classification as black of individuals with any African ancestry; meaning any person with "one drop of black blood" was considered black.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African-american

African Americans[3] (also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans, and formerly as American Negroes) are citizens or residents of the United States who have at least partial ancestry from any of the native populations of Sub-Saharan Africa and are the direct descendants of enslaved Africans within the boundaries of the present United States.[4] Most African Americans are of West African descent.[5] However, some immigrants from African, Caribbean, Central American or South American nations, or their descendants, may also self-identify with the term.[4]

African-Americans are products of slavery- there are no pure-blooded black Americans except the people coming to the US from Africa.

IN THE U.S. IF YOU HAVE ANY BLACK LINEAGE YOU ARE CONSIDERED BLACK.

Didn't you ever learn that in school?
Rockhead

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 07:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
jeez.

I guess I'm black too.

whodathunkit...

JGoldman10

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 07:57 pm
@Rockhead,
IF you have negro lineage then you are considered black in the U.S.
Rockhead

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2011 07:59 pm
@JGoldman10,
I don't look black.

your rules are kinda screwy.

are your qualifications for your kind of christianity as weak?
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 02:55 am
@JGoldman10,
JG did you go to the Library today?

Get out, away from the Computer, get some fresh air, leave Google behind?

That's alot of explanation that could have been spent on your Comic Book, although I like Rockhead more so would like to know why he chose that user name, (laughing)... but, anyways..

Did you?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 05:24 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

IF you have negro lineage then you are considered black in the U.S.

You seem to share the Nazi's enthusiasm for eugenics. One drop of blood and all that. Can't you see someone as just a person? Why are you so obsessed with race?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 09:07 am
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

you're half african american.

you are only african if you COME FROM africa.
black people who claim to be 'african' who have never set foot in africa are just clinging on to something to make themselves sound important. Its a blatant lie to claim a country that you have never been to, are not FROM simply based on skin color alone.

some day 'african americans' will realize that the racism they are claiming to experience is 70% of their own creation.
jcboy

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 09:39 am
http://damnyouautocorrect.com/images/cockslap.jpg
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 10:07 am
@shewolfnm,
My mother went to an anthropologist- he told her that her black relatives came from Sudan. An anthropologist told my mother's mother the same thing.

African-Americans are products of slavery.

I would like to do a DNA test to determine where in Sudan my relatives came from - I would like to know what tribe I came from.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:54 am
@shewolfnm,
Quote:
black people who claim to be 'african' who have never set foot in africa are just clinging on to something to make themselves sound important
Plus they are claiming to be less American than the rest of us.....Normally by the second generation immigrants fully embrace America, not so with many blacks, who are still pissed about how their great great grandparents came to be in America. They should look at the disaster that is Africa and thank their lucky stars that they are in America instead, ditto for their ancestors not being off loaded in Haiti, Cuba, or some other such place. Currently living blacks are not victims, they were rescued.

I am way over the whining of American blacks, and with the excuse making from so many as to why they make nothing of their lives.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:57 am
@shewolfnm,
There are a lot of American-born Chinese who never been to China- doesn't mean they aren't Chinese.

Lots of American-born Mexicans have never been to Mexico- doesn't mean they aren't Mexican.
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:57 am
@JGoldman10,
so you are saying that NO black people came to america or any other nation on their OWN.. all just 'forced' to?

that all 'african americans' are a product of slavery?

Give me a break.

I AM african american if you want to go by the correct definition of someone who is from a country. my dad is from a small city south of Johannesburg . My dad. Not 7 generations ago... MY . DAD.
But that does not make ME african. I have never been to the country. i was born in america. I am american. I have no ties to africa and that has nothing to DO with race but unlike most 'african americans' i have a close enough claim that I can get away with the title.

what is my race? I am 1/2 black. African is not a race, it is a country and there for it is a nationality and one that has been bastardized in the name of so called political correctness in america.

But.. thats just my opinion...
Most people wont think through what it means to call themselves 'african american' like that..
Go figure..
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 11:59 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

There are a lot of American-born Chinese who never been to China- doesn't mean they aren't Chinese.

Lots of American-born Mexicans have never been to Mexico- doesn't mean they aren't Mexican.

Actually it does, because legally they are not Chinese nor Mexicans.... we are a people guided by law.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:05 pm
@shewolfnm,
My mother is an African-American. Legally in the US you are considered black.

I was referring to black Americans whose ancestors came to the US as slaves, not the black immigrants who are coming here now.

Black/negro is a race.
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:15 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

My mother is an African-American. Legally in the US you are considered black.

I was referring to black Americans whose ancestors came to the US as slaves, not the black immigrants who are coming here now.

Black/negro is a race.

I understand what you are saying.
I do.
And yes, in america you are black. ALL over the planet black colored skin is called black. Its only in america that they insist on being called african american ... even when they have not set foot in africa.. know what i mean? That makes NO sense for someone to do that.

BUT...your general statement meant that even back THEN, people were brought here by the 'only option' of being a slave and that is not true. There were black settlers all over the coast of north and south america. Not all black people who were in america were brought here to be slaves. Not all slaves people who were brought here were from Africa either.
There were black slaves from Australia, India, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka... Not to mention the droves of white slaves too. Irish being one of the biggest white slave population here. In fact, most of New York ( if I remember correctly ) was constructed by 'white slaves' ..

The black skin color is not limited to africa.. there for you can not deduce that all 'blacks' are africans. And slavery was not limited to blacks. But the white population of slaves is not made very well known either.. sadly enough.

Everyone, every where, at any time has enslaved another person based on skin color, family name, location.. or any other simple base across the entire planet since the beginning of time. Humans are racist. We hate based on what we see. Thats a given and not limited to the black color at all.

You are aware of the asian 'concentration camps' that were here in america right?
At one time it was the new fad to hate them too. Judge them, deny them, kill them and treat them as less than too. And at that point it was all due to 'war precautions' ... sort of like what we are doing to the Indian race now.. calling all dark brown people possible terrorists.. enforcing and creating homeland security laws based completely at them..

bah. dont get me started on this subject. its one of the things I hate about this country frankly.

but....Your general statment though meant that all blacks whos ancestors were here were ONLY products of slavery FROM africa.

that is not true.
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:29 pm
@shewolfnm,
AND it must be said that slavery is very common in human history, and it is condoned by the Bible. We moderns dont like it, but we have no right to insist that our ancestors abide by our morality. I have no doubt but that somewhere back in time some of my ancestors were slaves, and that everyone else alive today also have slave blood, but I dont see anything to gain by going on about it.

"My people were enslaved long ago!"
Response: "Are you under the impression that this makes you special?"
shewolfnm

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 12:39 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

"My people were enslaved long ago!"
Response: "Are you under the impression that this makes you special?"

you have any idea how many people HATE ME when they realize that is my response too?

i guess, because I am 'black' im supposed to hate white people too.
But I dont. I dont hate anyone.
I was not born having to clean a white persons house.. nor was I born being beaten. This does not diminish what people have suffered in generations BEFORE ME...but it does promote the constant divide in race when,...ME.. a non slave..HATES.. whites.. whos ANCESTORS had slaves.

it was the law then, an industry.. it was how food was made in high enough quantities to feed and supply everyone.
Were there shitty slave owners who raped, beaten and even killed their slaves? Yup.
it still happens ALL across the globe to this day. Young girls are sold before they are even 6 years old into slave trades. Women are grabbed randomly from every country ( even here ) and sold into the slave trade industry.
Im sorry.. but no one is special, different or above anyone else just because they can trace their family back to a slave trade. Slavery is NOT only an american thing. I think America is just the newest one to be busted for having the industry on as large of a level as it has.
But if people really got into the nitty gritty of the slave industry, americas behaviors would soon be forgotten . Its a really small piece of that pie..
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2011 01:03 pm
@shewolfnm,
Quote:
you have any idea how many people HATE ME when they realize that is my response too?

Yes

Quote:
i guess, because I am 'black' im supposed to hate white people too
Some blacks have adopted the victim story line, and you are expected to adopt it as well as a show of support. The guideline is that you dont have to do it, but you damn well better not queer the pitch by contradicting the victim story with-in earshot of whites....when you do you are seen as a traitor to your people.
0 Replies