I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 02:15 pm
@Rockhead,
NO it doesn't. They suspend and delete people's accounts. If they give you your old account back, they don't revive it - you will have whatever was on your old account wiped out. I talked to them and they TOLD me to create a new one.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 03:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I talked to them and they TOLD me to create a new one.

I don't think they would do that. Have you been abusing yage?
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 04:10 pm
@izzythepush,
NO- I asked them when I went to appeal my account being suspended.
jcboy

Reply Tue 29 Nov, 2011 07:42 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I went to appeal my account being suspended.

I thought you’d be a pro at that by now.
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 08:29 am
@jcboy,
I don't even know WHY I am discussing this and that is NOT your business.
Ragman

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 08:32 am
@JGoldman10,
You may do it becuse you may have no impulse control, might be an obsessive-complusive and will likely do anything at all for attention.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 08:48 am
@JGoldman10,
Did you have to offer sexual favours to get your account reinstated?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 01:39 pm
@Rockhead,
It is written:

Matt. 6:3 -

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

It means you don't tell it all and you don't boast about it. You DON"T LET YOUR ENEMIES KNOW HAT YOU ARE DOING.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 01:46 pm
@Rockhead,
That account was deleted or suspended - they TOLD me to create a new one.

That doesn't mean I was banned.

Again that is NOT your business what happened on ANOTHER SITE.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 02:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

It means you don't tell it all and you don't boast about it. You DON"T LET YOUR ENEMIES KNOW HAT YOU ARE DOING.

So you did have to grant sexual favours? You poor bastard, I don't want to think about the weird **** they're into at Yahoo.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 03:01 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing,

It means you give and don't question it and you don't have to speak as to why you chose to give to them... And, needy people aren't your enemy

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:11 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
I am not talking about needy people. I am talking about people trying to presnet a problem to you or for you - THOSE are enemies. The latter part of that Scripture can apply to that also.
Questioner

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:16 pm
@JGoldman10,
You mean you're purposefully misquoting scripture? *SHOCK* As opposed to all those times you ignorantly misquote it.
djjd62

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
DON"T LET YOUR ENEMIES KNOW HAT YOU ARE DOING.

so keep it under your hat is what you're saying
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:21 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

It is written:

Matt. 6:3 -

It means you don't tell it all and you don't boast about it. You DON"T LET YOUR ENEMIES KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

FIXED.
djjd62

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
FIXED.

for the sake of future generations this is probably a good idea
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:24 pm
@Questioner,
That ISN'T a misquote. I said that verse COULD APPLY TO BOTH. Learn how to read.

If an enemy is trying to cause a problem - you DON'T go and tell HIM what you are doing. Common sense.

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:26 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
If you go and help a needy person you don't go and boast about it. You don't want the WRONG people to know what you did. If a CHRISTIAN goes and helps someone it should be between him and that person.
0 Replies

Questioner

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
It can't apply to both. It's people like you, shoe-horning their agendas into scripture like that that is largely responsible for the majority of the ill-repute the rest of the world holds Christianity in.

It's that precise kind of BS that was used to justify the crusades, among many numerous other atrocities in the name of 'God'.

Additionally, you wouldn't know 'common sense' if he came up in a leather two-piece and grabbed your backside.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2011 04:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Again that is NOT your business what happened on ANOTHER SITE

Look here you boneheaded ninny, if you enter into discussion of the matter here at a2k, then it becomes the business of all who are here. If you sincerely do not want people discussing certain matters, then do not bring them up. This is similar to your crap about not wanting people to discuss SEX with you. You claim you don't want to discuss it, yet you made a thread on it and rather than simply state your views and case, you have made dozens upon dozens of entries in that thread. It is clear that you do indeed want to discuss SEX. You crave discussions of SEX.