I am SICK and TIRED of PEOPLE'S CRITICISM regarding my comics and other things

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:26 pm
If your god supplies all your needs, why do you keep coming to us for information?
Ask him about street gangs and slang in Greenland.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
I think God is not talking to jason right now, because he doesn't approve of street gangs.

that would explain it...
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:31 pm
SPEAK TO YOUR MOUNTAINS AND COMMAND THEM TO BE MOVED IN JESUS' NAME - DON'T KEEP TALKING ABOUT THEM.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
are you gonna start speaking in tongues, jason?

that would be kinda cool...
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:46 pm
I know CERTAIN PEOPLE want to look at me and CRITICIZE. I am NOT PERFECT - NO ONE IS. IF ANY MAN SAYS THEY ARE THEY ARE LYING.

CHRIST WAS THE ONLY PERFECT MAN THAT EVER LIVED- HE NEVER SINNED.

I MADE MISTAKES BUT I DON"T KEEP DWELLING ON THEM. I LEARN FROM THEM.

SECULAR people WANT TO LOOK AT CHRISTIANS and JUDGE US OR TRY TO HOLD THINGS AGAINST US.

THAT IS WHAT THE SCRIBES, PHARISEES AND JEWISH TEACHERS OF THE LAW DID TO JESUS AND HIS DISCIPLES.
MMarciano

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 06:59 pm
@JGoldman10,
Get help.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 07:20 pm
@firefly,
AGAIN, is that YOUR BUSINESS what I did or what happened on Yahoo! Answers or on any other other site? NO - IT ISN'T. BUG OFF AND IN THE NAME OF JESUS STAY THE HELL OUT OF MY BUSINESS.

I am not a hacker and I don't go around trying to fault with others by trying to find dirt on others from other sites.

IN JESUS' NAME I REBUKE WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO.
Rockhead

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 07:22 pm
@JGoldman10,
I don't think you're s'posed to use Jesus name that way, jason...

and we all know you are not a hacker.

hackers are smart, silly...
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 07:23 pm
You must really NOT like someone if you are constantly NITPICKING at them and CONSTANTLY TRYING TO FIND FAULT WITH THEM.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 10:22 pm
@firefly,
I will NEVER YIELD to NEGATIVITY and I DO NOT HAVE TO. GOD GAVE ME AUTHORITY AND VICTORY OVER THE ENEMY.
JGoldman10

Reply Sun 27 Nov, 2011 10:27 pm
I go to Yahoo Answers and Ask Answers and ask questions on there if I want help with something. This isn't the only Q and A/information site out there.
izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 02:19 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I will NEVER YIELD to NEGATIVITY and I DO NOT HAVE TO. GOD GAVE ME AUTHORITY AND VICTORY OVER THE ENEMY.

How's the anger management going?
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 03:56 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I go to Yahoo Answers and Ask Answers and ask questions on there if I want help with something.

They kicked you out of Yahoo and banned you from the site because of your racial crap and multiple accounts.

They kicked you out of comic sites because you couldn't shut up about your religion.

You don't learn from experience, do you?
Sturgis

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 07:16 am
@firefly,

Quote:
They kicked you out of Yahoo and banned you from the site because of your racial crap and multiple accounts.

They kicked you out of comic sites because you couldn't shut up about your religion.

You don't learn from experience, do you?
He just changes his user name and hopes for the best. Being Goldman though, his antics reveal him in short order and out he goes again.
Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 07:20 am
@Rockhead,
I like the part where his head spins around and he starts spitting pea soup out of his nose.
0 Replies

firefly

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 07:45 am
@Sturgis,
Quote:
He just changes his user name and hopes for the best.

He doesn't even bother to change his user name.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:26 am
Why are some of you people TRYING to stick your nose in my personal business? Are you trying to get a rise out of me?

I am not interested in knowing yours.

I come here to ask questions and get info - I don't come here to be social. That does not mean I want to fight people.

I am trying to treat this site like it is a business.

I DO NOT OWE people an explanation of what I do online.

What is the problem? Am I too harsh, or too abrupt?
Sturgis

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 10:44 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Why are some of you people TRYING to stick your nose in my personal business?
Sweetie, you came here and told us sordid, torrid details, so we know of your personal business.
Quote:
Are you trying to get a rise out of me?
Are we talking about spotted dick again and how you love sucking down sausage? It turns you on doesn't it? That's what you meant about getting a rise out of you. But seriously Goldielocks, you aren't my type. I prefer manly men, men who can take charge, stand up to their mommy, and occasionally whip the bishop with the cat-o-nine-tails instead of always having the bishop whip him.

Quote:
I come here to ask questions and get info -
You get reasonable responses, All of which you ignore.

Quote:
don't come here to be social.
Good, cause you ain't being social.
Quote:
That does not mean I want to fight people

But yet you do, all the time, even those who are decent to you.
Quote:
I am trying to treat this site like it is a business.

Which one?

Quote:
I DO NOT OWE people an explanation of what I do online

Then why are you always telling us all the details, even the imaginary ones?
Quote:
What is the problem? Am I too harsh, or too abrupt?
Read your posts, you will see the trouble and it's all in your own words.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 04:03 pm
@firefly,
There is such a thing as RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S PRIVACY. I DO NOT WANT OR NEED PEOPLE TRYING TO VOLUNTEER STUFF ABOUT ME FORM OTHER SITES. THAT IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS - DON"T BRING THAT MESS HERE.

YOU ARE SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT I AM DOING - WHAT ABOUT YOU??? You spend a lot of time on here - do you have a JOB???
Ragman

Reply Mon 28 Nov, 2011 04:10 pm
@JGoldman10,
Illogical as well as wrong as that information is PUBLIC. Private information is not posted on the Internet or else the info can no longer can be private.

More so, you've already discussed your participation several dozen times on A2K threads. Therefore you bring the mess here every time YOU discuss it.
0 Replies