my mom was abusive to me

wayne

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:16 pm
Be sure and ask your mother to roll down the plastic edge when she tapes on those Pampers, wouldn't want you to be uncomfortable now would we.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:22 pm
Ah . . . feel the love . . .
chai2

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 12:27 pm
@Setanta,
Yeah, it's nice when we can all come together over something.
0 Replies

MMarciano

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 01:02 pm
I don’t believe in spanking children but if he’s wearing a thick diaper how could it hurt? I think his mother needs to give him a good ass whipping.
Eva

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:42 pm
@MMarciano,
Well, SOMEbody does. And if he keeps acting like this, pretty soon somebody WILL!
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 04:55 pm
Pardon me, Ma'am . . . i'm just gonna whale the crap out of your brat, here . . .
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 08:10 pm
Never saw something like this in my entire life...It can only be a joke right ?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Mon 26 Sep, 2011 10:10 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I'm sure it is fraudulent, but the question is for what purpose?

A prank? An experiment?
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 12:18 am
@bambam5353,
bambam5353 wrote:
look I want to report my mother to social services for child abuse for saying untrue things about me. first she never hits me. look me and my brother got into a food fight we threw ketchup around in McDonalds(he started it).my mom was going to buy us a game. my bro wanted something different. look i got mad and threw ketchup and it got on some people’s clothes and this ladies purse my mom had to pay 150 bucks for the clothes i ruined. .The manager came to the table yelled at us. when my mom came out of the bathroom. she saw what we did she wigged out on us and diss us in there called us a babies real loud told me and him we need go back to wearing diapers again and sit in a high chair. can I bring her up on charges for saying that to me ? even just to scare her. Its just no fair . she took away my x box and i pod i cant go out on the weekends now because of her. look I know im 16 years my bro is 13 years old but i have more legal rights then my mother on this im sure of it. Even the charges dont stick it would make her treat me better in the future by not calling me a baby right edit....she told me i was a big baby to and i needed pampers as well. he started it not me
U know, bambam, u make a good case about how your mother abused u.

Y r u still there?????

Y have u not left her behind??????

Since your brother treats u like that,
Y have u not abandoned HIM, too????????
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 02:23 am
I'm ambivalent about whether or not this is a prank. The kind of thinking embodied in the OP is not at all uncommon among kids these days.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 27 Sep, 2011 02:29 am
@Mame,
Vector, Victor.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 12:57 am
@bambam5353,
Your mom is an fing hero. As others have noted, there are not enough parents out there who correct their kids in public but instead let them run around like wild animals. I've been known to trip such children when they are running though eating establishments and no parent is telling them to settle down. There is nothing like a crying child to finally get their parents attention.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 28 Sep, 2011 05:07 am
why the hell are you pm'ing me about this contrived crap?

i dont care so stop it
Ceili

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 12:49 am
@shewolfnm,
It's goldman. He pm'd me too.
Aldistar

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 01:52 pm
If this is a joke then thank the gods. If not then I may have to cry.

In case it's not then go right ahead and call social services, when they laugh you off of the phone maybe reality will set in. It does not matter who started the food fight, being the older person you should have know better than to fling ketchup around a crowded restaraunt and not expect to piss some people off.

So your mother said some things you find harsh, well she was probably close to pounding in your skull so stinging words were your best friend at the moment. What she said fits, you were acting like a baby by throwing food around without thinking about the people around you. Shame on you. If I had done that at your age I would ave had to pay back the money myself + be grounded for months + not be able to sit for a week! Get over it!

You're mad that she embarrased you?? How the hell do you think your mother felt when she cme out of the bathroom to find her "almost adult" child and her other "old enough to know better" child being screamed at by the management of a McDonalds and have other patrons yelling at her for ruined clothing? She must have been mortified! Do you have any idea how screwed up you have to be to get McDonalds to yell at you?? Grow the hell up!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 29 Sep, 2011 04:27 pm
@Ceili,
yup - I got a cut and paste of one of his posts as a p.m.

the strategy is familiar
0 Replies

LDeMor

Reply Sat 1 Oct, 2011 12:39 am
@bambam5353,
Joke or not you are a brat that needs a spanking. You and every other teenager think they can call whomever they want and cry wolf. I am going to tell you something. Go ahead and call then wait to see the results. Actually I would love to have your mothers number to tell her she should have turned you over her knee right then and there. I guarantee you won't be laughing after what happens. As far as abusive??? I don't know what has happened with the world today how backwards this world has become when kids think they can call authorities because they are getting reprimanded for bad behavior. Then they want to blame the parents. WTF?? I learned respect for my elders when I was growing up. If I was out of line (as you clearly stated you were) I would be picking up my teeth off the floor. If your mother reads this I hope she "tans your hide". You are the abusive one coming on here with silly content about "my mom is abusive". Remember this , you only have one mother. If she was beating you that would be different. But there will come a day that this will come back to haunt you. What you do comes back..its called karma. Learn it, live it and learn to love it because if you are pulling this crap at 16 I hate to see what you will be coming up with at 18.
0 Replies

NeroCat9999vr

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 08:49 am
@bambam5353,
Even if you did this, its childish. but still... your mom never needed to throw a huge hissie fit over it... neither did the manager. he gave you the freaking ketchup not yourself! i can't think of anything you could do, i came here for results not to answer. lol? anyways, the other people can shut up and deal with it, not your fault you sit there with your normal clothes on and others are trying to be the fancy ones at mcds! your not supposed to look nice for a fastfood restraunt. i think the best thing to do is tell someone you can trust or even call the cops... im haveing my step dad take custody of us because my mom is a phsyco cow. f*** this and f*** that is all she goes on about! if the other people had the least bit of common sense, they would wear the average clothes to a freaking fastfood restraunt. all i can say is, IDIOTS!
Mame

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 09:21 am
@NeroCat9999vr,
You're just as childish as bambam... yes, the manager gave them the ketchup but he wouldn't have if he knew what they were going to do with it. What they did was very stupid.

Second, regarding what people wear at McD's - they might have come from somewhere else where their clothing was appropriate. Are you saying they should have gone home to change into 'normal clothes' before grabbing a burger? That's the stupidest thing I ever heard of. Nobody expects to go anywhere and encounter a ketchup fight between two idiots. What do you mean, "you're not supposed to look nice for a fast-food restaurant."?? What a maroon.

You say you came here for answers, not to give them - well, you should stick to that!

And don't tell any of us to shut up because we're only giving her our opinions, which is what she asked for.
Linkat

Reply Thu 15 Mar, 2012 10:48 am
@Mame,
[img]they might have come from somewhere else where their clothing was appropriate[/img]

Happens all the time. I once came home directly after work - met my husband and kids, didn't have time to change to go to their school musical - we stopped at McD's near their school so they could get something eat. I was dressed nicely as I came from work and was going to their school musical - not because of eating at McD's.