Is dating someone who's a different race okay?

Below viewing threshold (view)
shewolfnm

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 07:20 am
@Tabludama,
you are.... a ******* idiot.
parados

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 07:51 am
@Tabludama,
The funny thing about those stats Tabludama is in order for it to be true then it would mean that young black men are NOT raping that many white women.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 22 Nov, 2011 07:54 am
@Tabludama,
Quote:
I have given this same challenge to many other "liberals" over the years and the best numbers of white on black comparables that any can find is about one percent of the black on white comparable crimes that I can find.

Complete and UTTER BULL **** Tabludama..
I presented you with over 200 instances of whites raping blacks from NC alone. To claim that is only 1% of what you have found is complete nonsense.
hamilton

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 10:23 am
@Tabludama,
look, I'm not sure what point your trying to make, frankly because your posts make my eyes glaze over, and they dont seem to be very well liked any way. So I'm beginning to think that you should just find somewhere else to spam pictures of black and white people.
Ticomaya

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 10:43 am
@hamilton,
The last place he spammed got shut down because of his constant spamming ... hence his increased (and unwanted) postings here. Now he is posting on our forum all the posts he previously posted at that other site. His "point," is that black people are evil, and he sees it as his moral duty to "educate" the rest of us who are blinded by our "liberal dogma" to that "fact."

If you ignore him, he won't go away, but you do stop feeding the troll, and instead of seeing his bullshit, you see this:

Quote:
http://i.imm.io/bYIJ.png

Quite an improvement, no?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 11:07 am
@Tabludama,
Tabludama wrote:
Ergo all the personal attacks against me for even raising the issue ,much less making arguments the "liberals" cant refute.

spamming a thread is not the same as raising an issue.

The issue was raised by the original poster. Discussion followed. Apparently you found the thread when you were looking for a new forum to spam.

This is probably the only instance when I would wish that a discussion could be marked completed/locked by the original poster. I believe she felt the discussion was complete several weeks before you arrived, so it is not your posts that had that effect.

There were several posts in the early days of the threads where people explained why GG's friend's mother might have reacted as she did. You haven't added anything to the discussion that had already taken place.

People don't have to be liberals to disagree with your approach.
Rockhead

Reply Wed 23 Nov, 2011 11:38 am
http://www.kansas.com/2011/11/19/2109075/man-accused-of-setting-man-on.html#storylink=misearch

TOPEKA, Kan. — A 23-year-old Arkansas man charged with setting a Kansas man on fire has waived his preliminary hearing.

Issac Wilson, of Centerton, Ark., is charged with aggravated battery and burglary in the Oct. 7 burning of 54-year-old Sterling Law at Law's Council Grove home.

The Topeka Capital-Journal reports (http://bit.ly/vP3plG) that Wilson on Friday waived his right to the preliminary hearing in the burning case and two unrelated cases. His next court hearing is scheduled for Dec. 6.

Law told police that one of three men poured rubbing alcohol on him and set him on fire. Law is black and Wilson is white. The U.S. attorney's office has not yet determined whether to file federal hate crime charges.

Law suffered burns on his stomach, upper legs and hands.