Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 06:54 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
If you don't want to talk to me, don't respond to my posts, dipshit.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:04 am
@Setanta,
last one, already done with...Have a nice life....
Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:07 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
As is said, Dipshit, if you don't want to talk to me, don't respond to my posts.
0 Replies

Jesus Follower

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:16 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
If people are disagreeing with you, they can hardly be said to accept your views. You have some language problems as well as perception problems.

Why don't you leave it up to other people to explain whether or not they agree with XXSpadeMasterXX's views, And try describing your own views.

Quote:
By the way, if you can't properly manage the quote function, leave it alone. You make it look as though you have written the first sentence in my post which you quoted. You also don't need to bold-face sentences from my posts--i'm not the one who does the shouting around here--that's you.

Also, just a simple observation. If you can't properly post/type in the English language, You ought not to break other peoples balls about there writing/typing skills. (Just my 2 cents)
ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:31 am
@Jesus Follower,
Awesome first post. Rolling Eyes

Do you have anything meaningful to add to the thread?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:32 am
@Jesus Follower,
Jesus Follower wrote:
Also, just a simple observation. If you can't properly post/type in the English language, You ought not to break other peoples balls about there writing/typing skills. (Just my 2 cents)

Not the best two cents I've come across.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:33 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
You got to be kidding me given that atheists had been the subject of all manners of hate and personal attacks by the religion communities in the US.

Really which communities are these? I attend a few, and watch on t.v. I don't see much theists attacking atheists...

If you're not aware of how atheists are treated in the U.S., you should perhaps consider posting about something you have knowledge about.

Your anecdotal evidence on the subject is not meaningful. Do some research.
Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:38 am
@Jesus Follower,
What an asshole. The Spade here is the one who claims that other people agree with him, although i've not seen that myself. As for posting and typing in the English langauge, perhaps you could attempt to improve your own skills in that area. Perhaps you could also point out just what you think my errors were in that post. Or are you just making **** up as you go along?
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:39 am
@izzythepush,
Love it.

I tink it is realy importent to hav corect speling. Laughing
Setanta

@Cyracuz,
I cud not agree mor.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

@ehBeth,
Quote:
If you're not aware of how atheists are treated in the U.S., you should perhaps consider posting about something you have knowledge about.

Your anecdotal evidence on the subject is not meaningful. Do some research.

Do you believe it is possible, that atheists attack theists in groups on the internet??
Krumple

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:42 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Do you believe it is possible, that atheists attack theists in groups on the internet??

Sure that is a possibility. I however; don't require a group. It's not all that hard and don't need a group to pull it off.

ehBeth

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:44 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No.

~~~

You seem to think that atheists gather in groups in the way people who share belief systems might. Almost by definition that is not likely.

Atheists are not a group of people with an agreed-upon belief system. Individual atheists have a lack of belief.

You seem to really not have a clear understanding of the meaning of atheism.

You are trying to correlate theist and atheist behaviour. It's not going to work as atheists are not coming from a common place of belief.

I suggest some study of atheism on your part.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:46 am
@Cyracuz,
Quote:
Love it.

I tink it is realy importent to hav corect speling.

I aslo tink it was Setnata who hraped abuot typnig sklils... Mr. Green Mr. Green
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
At least he does it with correct grammar and spelling. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:55 am
@ehBeth,
Quote:
No.

well then I guess you anecdotal experiences are meaningless as well then...Right?

~~~

Quote:
You seem to think that atheists gather in groups in the way people who share belief systems might. Almost by definition that is not likely.

Really, just look at the number of atheists to theists on these forums....

Quote:
Atheists are not a group of people with an agreed-upon belief system. Individual atheists have a lack of belief.

Which is a one-based agreeance they all have in common....

Quote:
You seem to really not have a clear understanding of the meaning of atheism.

Perhaps not, why don't you explain it to me...if your willing....Since I am answering your questions, you did not seem to answer mine, what are you if your not Atheist??

Quote:
You are trying to correlate theist and atheist behaviour. It's not going to work as atheists are not coming from a common place of belief.

I would say that having a common based belief in the lack of belief is a common based belief...whether it is a lack or an acknowledgment...

Quote:
I suggest some study of atheism on your part.

No thanks, it will lead me to more anecdotal experiences, I guess...
Thomas

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:55 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
I am curious mostly to Atheists as to if Jesus did come in the second comming and said to you. I am Jesus, what will I have to do to prove to you I am the savior and God in the flesh....

What would you ask Jesus to do for you to prove he is the savior??

Oh, I have a few ideas:
  • Walk on water for a hundred yards or so.
  • Revive a corpse so far gone it already smells.
  • Feed one fish to a multitude of hungry people in a way that leaves them all filled up.
Of course, all these tests would have to happen under laboratory conditions: no hiding stones under the water's surface, no exchanging the corpse by an identical twin who's alive, no smuggling new fish in through the backdoor, or any tricks like that.

It's easy to prove, really, for any person who actually can accomplish the tasks that the Gospels purport to document.

Oh, PS: Providing a proof of the Goldbach conjecture, or a counterexample to it, would go a long way towards demonstrating omniscience.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:57 am
@Cyracuz,
Quote:
At least he does it with correct grammar and spelling.

Really?? then why did he not captilize the I'm in I am in his posts, that I think Jesus Follower was talking about??? Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Mr. Green Mr. Green
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:58 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
No, Dumby, i harped about corherence in what you write--something i've never yet seen you attain here.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 4 Jan, 2012 07:59 am
The fact of the matter is, i don't capitalize the first person singular subjective pronoun because i'm not an egomaniac, as is the case with some religious loonies i could name.