Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

tenderfoot

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2011 11:57 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Been on this show since the old ABUZZ days... mr XXspew masterXX gets top marks for as the top "dick head".
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 12:26 am
@tenderfoot,
been here for maybe 3 months and can see that it is simply amazing how I am or believers CONSTANTLY turn the other cheek while Atheists will stop at "NOTHING" to try to bring you down or insult you to no end because "they" (atheists) feel different in there views....almost like, they feel there wrong or shame and get pissed off at believers for not soothesaying things, it simply baffles me! if that is the case I don't want your beliefs, and by your actions shows me personally, you DON'T really value "other" humans, and for the matter could care "less" about progressing humanity....tenderfoot, you can call me a "dick head" if it REALLY makes you feel better, but ask yourself, how by that statement are you "trying" to progress humanity by those actions? if people who follow religions are the ones who are AWAY from truth???
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 12:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
also ty Butrfly, as you can see I got the emotions and quotes down ty Spades...have a great day!!! Smile
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 01:24 am
Quote:
fil...I don´t have any interest in knowing your ideals whatever they are...
...oh and I happen to like wolves and deeply hate sheep...

right exactly as I thought, One Atheist tells you they 'want' to "progress" humanity, and then next basically tells you in so many words, they don't give 2 shits about you or your beliefs (in which case I, a believer am open to hearing new things from ones who quote unquote have the TRUTH (Atheists))but am slammed by them for my opinions differ from there's...it shows me that Atheism basically is just as divided as ANY SINGULAR SECT OF RELIGION, and that most of you could truly care less about "progressing humanity" if you felt this way you would feel obliged to go "out of your way" to embrace one who is AWAY from truth in your views....but you don't you can't control yourselves and you act ruthless toward ones with different opinions...it also shows me that for the most part Atheism, is open in the air as to believing whatever you want and doing whatever you want "all" the time...and then people wonder why believers can "see" justice will never be obtained here on earth? and or unity won't either? I don't wish to embrace Atheism as my belief because honestly I CARE about others and want to "progress" the human race....if all of you have the answers and are NOT open to other views, why are you here? to pat each other on the back with cunning and evasive posts? your achieving nothing by these actions! to hear yourselves talk and sound clever? you have in fact "won" these debates because believers are not "foolish enough" to waste there time in meaningless scouflings....good day to you all!! Not Equal Not Equal Not Equal I think you Atheists should focus on your divisions rather than slamming others for different views....and or their so called divisions....if Christianity is hypocritical how then are you different?? your not, one says they wan't to help human race one says they care about their behind and only wish to pat others who embrace their ideas on the back....
0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 01:32 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
or an EVEN better one, why does your image looks like a thumb with eyes???

This explains mine:
http://pixdaus.com/pics/1314167614gjShM38.jpg

I'm guessing you're used to thinking something and getting it horribly wrong Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Now you answer mine. Why call yourself XXSpadeMasterXX?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 01:36 am
@hingehead,
if you "feel" that concerned with it go back and read my posts...I haven't made more than 300 so far and you will see I have explained it to an Atheist...
hingehead

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 01:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
if you ever read the Bible, there in fact WILL be a rise in Atheists till the end of earth and the reign of the beast is here...I think its clear to see "anyone" who has Jesus in then appossed to ones who "claim" they know him or have his spirit in them...but by the grace of God we can 'all" be saved...

Actually, I have read the bible, and I'm guessing you haven't because not all can be save according to the book of revelations, just 144,000

Quote:
I think its clear to see "anyone" who has Jesus in then appossed to ones who "claim" they know him or have his spirit in them

Yep I agree, it's pretty clear to me that you are the latter.

0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 01:45 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Right - you haven't made any sense in the 10 or so posts I've read so far on this thread - and I'm gonna go and read 300 more of your factless opinion.

You don't even understand atheism when you claim we don't agree - of course we don't - we don't 'believe in atheism', it's an absence of belief in gods, not a belief.

If you said you didn't believe in fairies and I found an axe murderer who didn't believe in fairies could I reasonably claim you and the axe murder are exactly the same? Please stop and think occasionally.

I'm very pleased for you that you feel energised by your faith - but thinking your enthusiasm is going to be contagious is yet more of the hubris I've already accused you of.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 01:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
(these are your opinions) and rather just cheap shots, I have nothing nice to say in response....have a nice day!

OK, Bright Boy, you can dispose of my mere "opinions" by showing your scriptural evidence that the putative Jesus would need or want to convince anyone of anything. You can dispense with my "opinions" by showing the scriptural evidence that the god of the old testament cares what you do or don't believe. Put your money where your mouth is. Put up or shut up. If you don't provide the scriptural evidence, i can only assume it is because you can't. I personally don't give a rat's ass whether or not you say anything nice, and i certainly don't care whether or not you have a nice day.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 06:02 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am curious mostly to Atheists as to if Jesus did come in the second comming and said to you. I am Jesus, what will I have to do to prove to you I am the savior and God in the flesh.......

I'm guessing I wouldn't HAVE to ask him to get rid of the demoKKKrat party....
0 Replies

igm

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 07:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

igm, I thank you for being genuine in asking me my positions....I WILL answer them to the BEST of my ability right after I eat dinner....and no I wasn't avoiding your questions, I was trying to reply to many different posts, that I couldn't keep up

Still waiting (next day several posts later) ...for a reply…

I’m sure Heaven is a fairytale for those who don’t think to deeply about how it could possibly work for an eternity.

Most thinkers would prefer to die at the end of this life. Some, who don’t see evidence of nonexistence, see some merit in the idea of reincarnation. Both withstand critical thinking better than Christianity and the eternal heaven/hell myth.

I’m still waiting…to hear if you believe there are no drawbacks to an eternity in heaven. Did you just fear death and desire a way out but when you took it you realised you were trapped and had to continue because you had to take onboard the notion of going to hell for eternity as a punishment for failing to get to heaven?

Please explain to me how heaven will be able to remain perfect and heavenly to you, for an eternity?

Also what excuse Jesus has letting people go to hell because they weren’t christened or although kind and generous they didn’t take him as their saviour?

Surely, for thinkers eternal heaven is not desirable and comes with the bonus of not having to fear eternal hell...so heaven makes no sense at all to me.
0 Replies

wayne

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2011 11:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
show me" where this is present because this is NOT how I "feel" so either your perception is wrong...or my reply's are written wrong....

Here are 3 examples,
Quote:
but I very highly doubt you understand the idealism behind a TRUE Christian,

Quote:
you actually know about TRUE Christianity to then make assumptions then?

Quote:
.but I very highly doubt you understand the idealism behind a TRUE Christian,

Where you have alluded to having some sort of privileged grasp on what you call TRUE Christianity.

Ecclesiastes 8 , 17
"and I saw every work of God, I concluded that man cannot discover the work which has been done under the sun. Even though man should seek laboriously, he will not discover; and though the wise man should say" I know" he cannot discover"

Ecclesiastes 10, 14
"Yet the fool multiplies words. No man knows what will happen, and who can tell him what will come after him?

Proverbs 30, 12
"There is a kind who is pure in his own eyes, Yet is not washed clean from his filthiness".

Matthew 26, 31
Then Jesus said to them, " You will all fall away because of me this night, for it is written, I will strike down the shepherd and the sheep of the flock will be scattered".

And yet, somehow, you have the arrogance to allude that you have some special understanding of True Christianity, and the foolishness to label anyone who disagrees with you as Atheist.
There is a simple explanation for that, you are righteous in your own eyes.
useridforme

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 03:23 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I would ask him why he left no proof what so ever of a first coming let alone a second coming and why he doesn't just make his existence certain instead of having everyone guessing and starting wars. Then I would ask him to stop making so many people suffer all the time. Then I would want to know why the all knowing, creator of everything, did such a bang up job of creating so many atheists, and his own eventual non existence.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 05:12 am
Come one guys, any sane man with half an eye open can see that christianity was usurped by powercrazed politicians thousands of years ago, with the sole aim of ruling over ignorant people. Why does it occur to so few that the whole thing is useless as a religion after being so twisted in the hands of it's abusers?
Today ignorance is easily cured, along with many other ailments that were fatal to humans only a short time ago. But stupidity persists, so many people refuse treatment in the same way a drug addict may refuse treatment for his addiction.
Shed christianity. It is a dead horse, killed by those who would have you flog it still, in the hopes of finding your way out of the woods, because as long as you try they will have the means to easily manipulate you. So discard the religion of christianity, and you may come to realize what the spiritual message of it actually is.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 09:17 am
@wayne,
Where you have alluded to having some sort of privileged grasp on what you call TRUE Christianity.

your using your views and twisting my words...yes, because in a nutshell WITHOUT glorifying myself, I HAVE prophetic experiences, so my eyes are open to things a lot don't or are not willing to take the time to see and or try to understand...(mainly Atheists, NOT other Christians.)...

And yet, somehow, you have the arrogance to allude that you have some special understanding of True Christianity,

again your twisting my words...I think ANYONE who wishes to understand the TRUE Jesus knows him and what he's ALL about...

and the foolishness to label anyone who disagrees with you as Atheist.
There is a simple explanation for that, you are righteous in your own eyes.

again your opinions....but the fact of the matter is I don't see other "believers" slamming me ruthlessly if they do disagree with my views...where that has been Evident by Atheists, thefore, it is easy for me to distinguish...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 09:27 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
seeing how this is a rant-and rave discussion for mostly Atheists...for the most part i will sit back and take in what most of you "call" "proof" because it seems it does no good for me to "try" to discuss things here anymore...there are about 9 of you ganging up on me...and All most of you are doing is "patting each other on the backs"....and slamming me, rather than being open to discuss....
Setanta

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 10:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You've got a gall to talk about proofs. You've supplied zero evidence for your claims.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 10:44 am
@wayne,
one more reply to wayne...since he seems to be so STRONG to his views on me...

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING WRITTEN HERE, But can go into detail or comentate it even more with "My Views"

Ecclesiastes 8 , 17
"and I saw every work of God, I concluded that man cannot discover the work which has been done under the sun. Even though man should seek laboriously, he will not discover; and though the wise man should say" I know" he cannot discover"

what the first saying is saying is first NO One Knows all of Gods works all the time, but God himself, which I agree, this is not to say there is no point but that it is good to have devoution still toward God, Which I agree, he still won't know or understand ALL of Gods works, with which I agree, the last part all I really see him saying is EVEN wise men are WRONG, or in the dark on certain things, WHICH i accept and agree with...

Ecclesiastes 10, 14
"Yet the fool multiplies words. No man knows what will happen, and who can tell him what will come after him?

people "trying" to sound cunning or evasive, which I have rebuked people for doing so again I agree....No one knows it all, I agree! rely on God not other men...I agree! lol....

Proverbs 30, 12
"There is a kind who is pure in his own eyes, Yet is not washed clean from his filthiness".

If you know me or have read my posts outside this debate...I have stated numerious times WE ALL ARE FLAWED OR UNCLEAN! or need a savior...therefor, it is your "assumptions" I am SELF-RIGHTEOUS...what I see from this statement and others reply's is that Atheists who deny sin exist are the ones who "think" they are "pure" in their own eyes...not me, I, like you and everyone else, will personally admit I am a BLOODY SINNER and suck at certain things....(I don't feel it is a weakness to admit this but being real...)

Matthew 26, 31
Then Jesus said to them, " You will all fall away because of me this night, for it is written, I will strike down the shepherd and the sheep of the flock will be scattered".

simply explained here, no one has true and utter faith till death even if they say they do...there not God...with which again I agree!
Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 10:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

I am curious mostly to Atheists as to if Jesus did come in the second comming and said to you. I am Jesus, what will I have to do to prove to you I am the savior and God in the flesh....

What would you ask Jesus to do for you to prove he is the savior??

I just saw this and admit I haven't read any of the thread but I do have a question for you. What kind of a God would He be if he had to prove Himself to His creation?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2011 10:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
May I ask what denominational faith you claim to be? I have a guess but would rather hear it from you.