Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:09 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
reply to Bill and Chights:

Here are my problems with your views...Bill you said you were mathimatically smart and into science. So I will make this easy to understand. E =MC2, so then MC2=E in other words your views and or theory's, ideals, philosophy's, hypothesis', morals, codes of conduct, explainations, understandings, or lack of beliefs are flawed because your views MUST work when tested backwords and forwards, and universally!

Your views are NOT congruent because your guys "harp" about evildoers in God's name. Which is fine, (I explained my views about them) but then if they are practicing evil in God's name, your NOT mentioning what that says about people who do Holy, or are "mostly reflections of light" in his name....which according to your views then, would be "proof" as to his plausibility...since evil in his name = No proof of God...(which by the way, there are many, many more who do Holy in his name, than practice evil...making your views flawed, it doesn't work both ways around...

When you take my views I have stated, (in short) basically you can make it to Heaven, choice is up to you, and you may have to go to Hell but will have a "shot" to be saved...again choice is up to you...proving my understandings are congruent with each other...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:18 am
@reasoning logic,
No! that act just "shows me" that their is NO SALVATION in laws like Judaism suggest, but rather Jesus, instilled the true Laws, to love they neighbor as thyself, and Love God above ALL things....that passage just tells me God smitted him for vowing to the Lord, to Kill IN HIS NAME FOR GOD, and in the end it bit Jephthah in the ass! and why salvation in the laws is flawed....but I can tell you that Jephthah had omage to pay, and his daughter is exceadingly great in Heaven (if it exists)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:21 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I meant Marytr's and Saints who sacrifice their lives to save others....
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

No it's God, DIRECTLY speaking to me...

Are you certain that it is not similar to what this young man is talking about?

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Why cant we just say what we were? Very primitive psychopaths just like all other primates in large groups.

We have changed a little.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:35 am
@reasoning logic,
different! what was with all the half-naked women in the back?? If my gift was similar, why would I "PROMOTE" God, rather than label God as F*cking Bullshit like this man says??
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:48 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
what was with all the half-naked women in the back??
Very good you noticed. I would never have made a video with bouncing breast in an attempt to explain mental disorders myself.

That just goes to show how different we all are. I was able to bear through it and understand the point he was making though.

Quote:
If my gift was similar, why would I "PROMOTE" God, rather than label God as F*cking Bullshit like this man says??

Everyone's neurocircuitry is different but that does not mean we can not suffer from similar mental problems.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 05:55 am
@reasoning logic,
You're very good at pointing out supposed mental disorders in others, which would suggest you've spent a lot of time in therapy staring up your own arsehole. Maybe you need to ask yourself why you have such a psychological problem with others not believing the same as you. In the meantime you should change your name from Reasoning Logic to Emotional Hysteria, because that at least would be honest.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 06:01 am
@reasoning logic,
Do you want to know what that video tells me in all honesty....

1. there is NO SUCH thing as Christian Phychosis, and the idea is rather rediclous, because you would have to believe that their would be buddhism Phychosis, Islam Phychosis etc, unless again their is plausibility to Christianity and Doctors have little to no idea to explain people who have gifts from God...

2. that there is one way or another plausibility to Christ, and Christianity....(I would be curious as to knowing what that man's beliefs were BEFORE he heard voices)

3. lastly, that their are thousands out there who have prophetic gifts from God, if they accept the gifts, and turn away Satan first, then they will truly hear God, and be a Prophet, and if they get jaded toward God, for things they think he's saying and fall into Satan's trap...then the devil thinks he wins, for he takes a Prophet or Prophetess away from the earth, but likewise God wins in the end. because those sick people are ALREADY SAVED from HELL and are as Good as in Heaven ALREADY!

Also, to your other post. I would not label all of us as Phychopaths because I feel genuine in saying people are for the most part" More good" than MORE evil...although you have your exceptions....
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 06:12 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

You're very good at pointing out supposed mental disorders in others

I'm not sure where you get this from other than me pointing out how three members of this forum come across very emotional and these same members seem to have more traits of OCPD than others.

@XXSpadeMasterXX, does not seem to act in such ways but he does say that God speaks to him so I was only asking if he may share something in common with the young man.

Quote:
which would suggest you've spent a lot of time in therapy staring up your own arsehole

Make-believe.

Quote:
Maybe you need to ask yourself why you have such a psychological problem with others not believing the same as you.

I am not a believer, when are you going to get it?

Quote:
In the meantime you should change your name from Reasoning Logic to Emotional Hysteria, because that at least would be honest.

How come you allow your feelings to be hurt so easily?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 06:23 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
[there is NO SUCH thing as Christian Phychosis, and the idea is rather rediclous, because you would have to believe that their would be buddhism Phychosis, Islam Phychosis etc,/quote]

Now you are starting to get it. {theistic psychosis} It is only normal to believe what your environment believes but it does not make it true.

Quote:
I would not label all of us as Phychopaths

Issythepush might find comfort in hearing that.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 06:33 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Now you are starting to get it. {theistic psychosis} It is only normal to believe what your environment believes but it does not make it true.

[there is NO SUCH thing as Christian Phychosis, and the idea is rather rediclous, because you would have to believe that their would be buddhism Phychosis, Islam Phychosis etc,/quote]

No, because I still believe that there is no such thing as theist Phychosis either...what I was saying is...the ONLY known people who I have ever heard who suppossivly suffer from Phychosis or schitzo-effective, talk about Jesus Christ. I have never heard of one who talked about Buddha, or Lao-Tzu etc....so therefor, one, there is plausibilty to Christ either way you break it down in my book. and two, there is no such other God that exists or will exist forever except Christ, because if they did, and Phychosis was just a way for God to communicate with people you would see plenthura of people from every religion telling doctors about their gifts...it ONLY happens with Christianity...and even to people who don't accept Christ and are converted, whether believers or not, which tells me there is something happening with Christ, and doctors really have little to no idea what the hell is going on....and honestly they have gifts....if they accept them or not = Prophet or no Prophet....
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 06:42 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
there is no such other God that exists or will exist forever except Christ, because if they did, and Phychosis was just a way for God to communicate with people you would see plenthura of people from every religion telling doctors about their gifts...it ONLY happens with Christianity...which tells me there is something happening with Christ, and doctors really have little to no idea what the hell is going on....

I just do not know what to tell you. All religions will back up their beliefs and no matter what amount of logic I use I will most likely not get them to question their God or what they believe. You do realize what I just said is true don't you?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 08:40 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

I am not a believer, when are you going to get it?

I'm quite happy for you and anyone else to believe, or not believe, whatever you will. You're the one with the evangelical zeal to convert people to your own way of thinking.

Quote:
Quote:
In the meantime you should change your name from Reasoning Logic to Emotional Hysteria, because that at least would be honest.

How come you allow your feelings to be hurt so easily?
[/quote]

You've not hurt my feelings in the slightest, I'm just pointing out your intellectual dishonesty. I've not seen anything remotely reasoned or logical coming from you. It's one thing foisting your smug paranoia on everyone else, but you're not being honest with yourself. Until you realise why you have a childish need to be right, you will never be reasoned or logical.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 10:36 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I'm quite happy for you and anyone else to believe, or not believe, whatever you will. You're the one with the evangelical zeal to convert people to your own way of thinking.

The only thing I am interested in is knowing the truth as close as I can and sharing it with others.
If we went back a few thousands years and people were believing in all the gods that they where believing at that time, would you find it wrong to share science with them in order to help them evolve mentally? {Sun god and so forth}

Izzy unless you bring forth some science demonstrating your claims I am not going to continue communicating with you because I find it to be childish for the most part.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 11:25 am
@reasoning logic,
I found it very hard to pay attention to anything but that pair of titties that were bouncing in the background Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 11:38 am
@Cyracuz,
I guess he was trying very hard to capture his audience's attention. I think he might have taken it to far but I am sure there are others who disagree with me.
Cyracuz

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 11:50 am
@reasoning logic,
He makes a valid observation though..
If someone says god is speaking to them, they cannot be accused of any mental disorder, but if it's anything but god doing the speaking it is fine to say that they are not right in the head...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 12:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
I think you're taking this way too seriously, I'm merely pointing out that your evangelical zeal is prompted by emotion, not logic, and is therefore flawed.

Why do you care what anyone else believes, so long as they're not preaching hate? Where's the logic in that?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 30 Nov, 2011 12:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Why do you care what anyone else believes, so long as they're not preaching hate?

Do you know of any religion that does not discriminate and control how people live their own private lives?
There may be a few churches but the percentage has to be low.

I do not want to see people believing in things that are not true. If your community was teaching that women should not vote and should be made to wear a burka would you be OK with this?

Quote:
so long as they're not preaching hate? Where's the logic in that?

I see you have not been studying the history of religion.

Quote:

I think you're taking this way too seriously

How else do you act if you are trying to engage in an intellectual conversation?

Would you say that doctors take things way too seriously?