Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 07:39 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Send me a PM telling me exactly what you think I would not want to know about your beliefs of me...because I do want to know...

No because I choose not to have those kinds of thoughts when I am able too
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 07:44 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well, then that has to do with you and not me...

But in any event we can drop it...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 07:48 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Well, then that has to do with you and not me...

No Spades Those thoughts have to do with you and how I subjectively view you.

Quote:
But in any event we can drop it...

Cool Cool

If you are going to twist my arm I will share a little with you.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 08:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
So you think that I worship the Devil?

Few questions for you...And that gentlemen....Who did not seem to empathetic himself...How could anyone worship the Devil if a God or Devil do not exist?

Or the Bible is not factual?

If no one worships God or the Devil as they do not exist...

Then how can anyone act like they worship either one if neither exist?

What are they doing and what are they acting like if there is no sin?

Would you say that anyone is doing anything wrong? Just atheists? Or just theists? And why? And is there a reason to have morality in your views?

And like I said..that has to do with you...not with any believer....Unless a believer says that they think they are actually worshiping the Devil...It is your own views...Or beliefs...And nothing to do with what they believe and how you subjectivly view them...Because they can not convince you otherwise....So why believe they worship the devil if there is none?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 08:13 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Few questions for you...And that gentlemen....Who did not seem to empathetic himself...How could anyone worship the Devil if a God or Devil do not exist?

The concept does exist.

Quote:
If no one worships God or the Devil as they do not exist...

Then how can anyone act like they worship either one if neither exist?

It is because we have established a moral concept that religion has for a very long time been trying to withhold.

Quote:
What are they doing and what are they acting like if there is no sin?

Would you say that anyone is doing anything wrong? Just atheists? Or just theists? And why? And is there a reason to have morality in your views?

Everyone does wrong and it is by our moral concept that we have established this
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 08:19 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
It is because we have established a moral concept that religion has for a very long time been trying to withhold.

That does not mean that believers worship the Devil...In fact, it points more towards atheists worshiping the devil....Like that man claimed is not true....Which I will remind you some atheists here have said they would over God....and no believer has ever said they would worship the Devil over God....

So is it about just being right? Or not caring if they are wrong?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 08:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
Please explain this for me...

Quote:
by our moral concept that we have established this

Atheists have a moral concept? Do they also have a belief about God? Could it be they have one against him? And would be "devil worshipers"? And would not say that they are?

Let me ask you this...If both do exist and you HAD to make a choice...where would you ''chose" to go?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 08:26 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Atheists have a moral concept? Do they also have a belief about God? Could it be they have one against him? And would be "devil worshipers"?

Sure atheist have a moral concept. No they do not have a belief about God. I guess some could but many don't.

No atheist do not have beliefs in devils or Gods. It is very similar to you and your belief in Santa Clause.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2013 08:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Sure atheist have a moral concept. No they do not have a belief about God. I guess some could but many don't.

What are these atheist moral concepts that have established that believers worship the devil?

Does it coincide with what believers say? Would that not make us all worshiping God who is the devil to an atheist?

An atheist is the one who says they have no morality with God or no beliefs....And are deceptive....Because it is not true...A believer comes out and says who they are and accepts persecution and embracing....Which one seems like they embrace the devil to you? If one side does?

How could some have a belief if all do not? How could some have a belief...If they do not "chose" to go against God....IE "worship the Devil"? by what this morality and beliefs say?

Do they think that when they think them, it is something different than what they think it is? What do you think they think it is?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 07:50 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What are these atheist moral concepts that have established that believers worship the devil?

I am not sure what you are talking about but I will try to share a point of view with you even though it may not be relevant to your question.

Do you ever find morality in the bible according to atheist, agnostics or other faiths such as Islam or others that you may not see eye to eye with and have to explain it with them and if so please give an example.

The reason I ask is because I have talked to many people around the world and many of them seem to agree about morality but they do question the morality of the bible or they call it horse ****.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 08:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
What types of moral concepts have been established, that believers are trying to withhold?

Quote:
Everyone does wrong and it is by our moral concept that we have established this

Are believers the ones who have established these moral concepts? Do you think they were wrong?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2013 09:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
Let me ask you this...If both do exist (God and Devil) and you HAD to make a choice...where would you ''chose" to go?
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 02:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
choose Smile

Let me ask you a question, if Devil is fire, will you be buried or cremated? Smile
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:17 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What types of moral concepts have been established, that believers are trying to withhold?

Being truthful and not deceptive but not all Christians intend to do this but rather believe in the deception that others taught them so passionately or through deception.

Quote:
Are believers the ones who have established these moral concepts? Do you think they were wrong?

I think that every group of people have established these moral concepts.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 04:18 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Let me ask you this...If both do exist (God and Devil) and you HAD to make a choice...where would you ''chose" to go?

They both seem the same in my opinion so where is the choice?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 07:22 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I think that every group of people have established these moral concepts.

What types of moral concepts do you embrace that are not theist based?

What types of moral concepts do atheists have? Does it coincide with what believers say?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 07:27 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
They both seem the same in my opinion so where is the choice?

Simple...It is just a hypothetical....I understand you think neither exist...But you said that believers are worshiping the Devil....And I say that if anything more atheists follow this path....

So If you did have to make a choice between either one of them as you were sure they were both real...Would you chose to go with God? Or would you chose to go with the Devil...?

It is not intellectually dishonest for you to answer a simple hypothetical...Even though you still think neither exist....

Because I am not asking you to give me an answer that indicates that you think either are real...Because I know you say you think they both do not...It is just a hypothetical...

I already know that you think they both do not exist...But if they both actually do....Where would you want to go?

The answer to the hypothetical can only be, Heaven, Hell, or I don't know...

Surely, you have to have thought about this before?

Even if you think they both do not exist...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 07:34 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I am afraid I do not fully understand your question Found...Sorry...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 07:56 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I am sorry Found....But when I see those happy faces...I am not sure how to interpret your post...Because I am not sure if you are making a statement...Asking me a question...Or are really trying to show someone how you think they are incorrect...In a statement or question....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 08:17 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I think I understand it...So I will give it a shot....

I will make a choice...

I do not think the Devil is Fire....But everything that is wicked....There is no wickedness in Fire....

My choice is I will not be able to make a choice....But being how poor I am....I am almost sure I will be cremated....

Meaning, I still have a thought about it...Though I can not chose...do not know...Or am unsure, Or uncertain...

I think it is a cheap way out to say you can not chose because you do not know....

It is one thing to not know....And it is another to make a choice or have a thought...Or opinion about it...Just because one can not chose or does not know...

I think that just because someone does not know something...Does not render them incapable of have thoughts as to what they think....Or would do...If they could chose or had a choice...

I think that being prepared for everything is the best way to go....Or to challenge or think about everything from every angle to get the best perspective you possibly could....To further enhance your thoughts already...Otherwise if someone just does something just because....It does not make much sense why they do it, or think it....If they do not even give it much thought....You can analyze everything...to be able to fully understand your own thinking...Even things that people do not know...So they know what they would think about it...Even though they are not positive...
0 Replies