Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 08:48 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Why think anything about anything at all?...If you do not understand why you even think it? How could someone think something? If they do not know what they think about it? Or why they think it? Or does not know what they do think, about something...While not knowing?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 08:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

So If you did have to make a choice between either one of them as you were sure they were both real...Would you chose to go with God? Or would you chose to go with the Devil...?

I think that I would have to go with the third of the angels because I seen how mean God was in the old testament and they must have seen it as well when they were up there in hell with God so that is why they rejected his sociopathic behavior.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 09:43 am
@reasoning logic,
Now do you think that if you honestly think this...If you had to make a choice...as neither exist...Would you say this is closer to a "devil worshiper" than a believer? Can you cite one believer who has said they would go with the devil if they had to make a choice?

And if you had to make this choice...Do you think that the way you see the devil, and God is similar to what a Satanist worships? Or closer to what a believer worships? And do you think if you had to make this choice...That whether or not this God is evil...Or you think the devil could be something other than what is believed...Or you are going to spite this God or whatever...If you had to make this choice...Would you understand it is not because you do not know anything for sure...But because this is what you freely think about it if you had to make a choice?

If you had to make a choice...Do you think that thinking the Devil is someone different than what is believed...Is not really worshiping him?

How is a believer worshiping the devil by believing in God? No matter what? Is God the Devil? If you had to make a choice...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 09:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Now do you think that if you honestly think this...If you had to make a choice...as neither exist...Would you say this is closer to a "devil worshiper" than a believer?

I would have to say that I am being closer to myself because I have understandings that are based on information I have researched. I try not to believe in things that people talk about that have no sound footing in reality.

I see it as, "Would you rather ride a flying unicorn or a fire breathing dragon if you had your choice. I see fantasy thinking cool to think about but far from the reality that we live in. Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 09:59 am
@reasoning logic,
Is it possible, that that man in that video, who put the thought in your head, that believers actually worship the Devil, is fantasy? Or do you believe this? And is this apart of reality? Because you believe or think...it has sound footing in reality...And so does he...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:03 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Is it possible, that that man in that video, that put the thought in your head, that believers actually worship the Devil, is fantasy?

The man seems to have come to some of the same understandings as me from reading the bible, history, science and living in reality.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:07 am
@reasoning logic,
So then it is NOT possible that this is fantasy? Because what he has said...Is the same things that you have seen, or experienced? Or previously thought? Because of the Bible, history, And science and living...

But it is possible that believers are believing in a fantasy?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:13 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But it is possible that believers are believing in a fantasy?

Yes I think that it is possible that believers are believing in a fantasy and one that is not footed in any type of reality other than their desires to bring their ideas to reality as if they were a part of reality.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:18 am
@reasoning logic,
I get that...But it is NOT possible that what this man has said...Is a Fantasy?...Because what he has said is what you have previously thought?...Based upon the Bible, history, and science and living?

If they both do not exist, and you would be making a choice...that does not exist...and are not closer to the devil.... how could one side of the equation not be just as much fantasy unless you, and him believe it is not? 2 Cents Idea
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:27 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I get that...But it is NOT possible that what this man has said...Is a Fantasy?...Because what he has said is what you have previously thought?...Based upon the Bible, history, and science and living?

If you think that something specific about what he said could possibly be fantasy then you should talk specifically about what it was that he said rather than going in a circle.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:32 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
The man seems to have come to some of the same understandings as me from reading the bible, history, science and living in reality.

Living in reality? Don't make me laugh. You were the one who thought America was secretly owned by the UK, and that the Illuminati, through power centres in Washington London and the Vatican, control the world. You also give serious consideration to David Icke, the self-styled Messiah who predicted that Cuba would sink beneath the waves in 1999, and says that the Queen is a shape-shifting lizard.

You and reality aren't even on nodding terms.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:35 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
You and reality aren't even on nodding terms.

I see you are back to your make believe again. Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:43 am
@reasoning logic,
Once you answer my question as to how it is possible/not possible for one side to be fantasy since they both do not exist...You should see how it is illogical...and there would be no need to go in a circle unless you tried to argue that this mans take is not just as equal to being fantasy as what believers claim...

You, as an atheist, have provided how it has to be...Or how you subjectively believe it is not, just like him...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
You, as an atheist, have provided how it has to be...Or how you subjectively believe it is not, just like him...

No spades most atheist read the bible just like they would read any other book they do not need to explain the true morality in the bible just as theist do not need to but it is the theist that have too try and use illogical circular reasoning to make the evil sound OK.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:48 am
@reasoning logic,
You, him and others who agree...Have already proved that you believe there is a devil...Or you are closer to him by choice....Even if you say you think that neither exist...Because if neither exist...How could an atheist argue that a believer "worships him"? It is not even possible....Just as it is not possible to worship any god...

Your beefs are with god...and it makes no difference how it is contorted to make it look like believers are wrong...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
You, him and others who agree...Have already proved that you believe there is a devil...Or you are closer to him by choice....Even if you say you think that neither exist...Because if neither exist...How could an atheist argue that a believer "worships him"? It is not even possible....Just as it is not possible to worship any god...

We understand there is a concept of the devil but we are not like believers.
It more about understanding these logical concepts for us atheist, "it is kinda like understanding any other concept like math, shades of color, language and so on.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:53 am
@reasoning logic,
Do all atheists believe this? Or is this "your views"?

Most theists say they do not know why...But that does not mean that someone who has lacks...Who says that they believe they understand why the Bible is Evil...Is not illogical either...

If they have no beliefs about this God...How is what the Bible says moral or immoral? Rather than just words...

It is illogical to say you have no beliefs, then claim how this God is evil...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 10:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If they have no beliefs about this God...How is what the Bible says moral or immoral? Rather than just words...

It is how these words are logically strung together that makes a coherent sentence, that we are able to judge whether they are moral or immoral.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:01 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
We understand there is a concept of the devil but we are not like believers.
It more about understanding these logical concepts for us atheist it is kinda like any other concept.

Then why "chose" to go with him...If you have too...

Doesn't choosing to go with him...even if it is just because you have to..."PROVE" that a God must be?

And you would just "chose" anything other that to support or be with God?

How can your answer to the hypothetical be anything but...There is not even a choice to be made...?

Which we can all see is a lie...You can only answer it...Heaven, Hell, Or I do not know...

As long as someone understands...You can't say there is no choice to be made to an "if you had too" because you are compelled to be honest and say one or the other....

So they can't be both fantasy if a theist is correct...or they have to be...If an atheist is correct...

But since even atheists claim they would make one...Then almost no one believes they are both non-existent...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 12 Jan, 2013 11:03 am
@reasoning logic,
And then you have to believe what it is logical or illogical...If you say you have none...Your not any more logical than someone "believing in an evil God" which is simply not known...Or you MUST believe it...
0 Replies