Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
I will mate...As soon as you show me that you have respect for me as your friend....and just say sorry for something that may have been offensive that you brought me into...Which I did not see, and had nothing to do with "getting high"
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:53 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I will mate...As soon as you show me that you have respect for me as your friend....and just say sorry for something that may have been offensive that you brought me into...Which I did not see, and had nothing to do with "getting high"

I'm sorry You do not smoke weed that I know of, "it was only a joke kinda like the joke you shared with me about cotton cigars but we do not need to even go there. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
I was hoping you would give an apology to her? I already know your not a bad guy...But she does not know this...And has no way of knowing this, unless you "show her" you are not a bad guy...And did not mean the video in an ill mannered way...because you back certain morals by Jesus, that are moral...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:57 pm
@Arella Mae,
Spades wanted me to say sorry to you because I can only guess that he did not read where I have already said it and also said that we love you.
I hope that you do not have selective reading like him.
I am sorry Arella Mae and if you have not noticed many of us respect you and love you as a person.

Is that good Spades?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 05:01 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes it is mate...That is all she wanted to hear....And all you needed to say to show her that your not a bad guy, and did not mean the video in an ill mannered way or to make fun of beliefs...But because you like to study human behavior...And look at every type of pyschological behavior of every person whether a believer or lack...

And though you think we all have beliefs...you admit all the time that you could be incorrect...in the way you see things...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 05:13 pm
@Arella Mae,
Are you interested in asking me anything about RL? To give you my honest opinions? Or do you just want time to yourself right now? To think?

Or are you interested in talking to him? Or do you still feel the same way about him?
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 05:19 pm
I appreciate the apology but I am not sure what you are apologizing for. From what I gathered, you didn't think you did anything offensive.

I am a human being. I have feelings. I don't like it when others try to make me or other Christians look less than because you (generic) don't believe the way we do. I don't believe in evolution but I don't call evolutionists delusional, crazy, making guesses, posting videos mocking them, etc. For some reason though, it seems perfectly okay with this world to make fun of others' religious beliefs. We have hate crimes but they don't include a person's beliefs.

The plain and simple fact is it is hurtful when people say these things. If they were doing it to you about something you hold dear I am sure your feelings could get hurt too.

I don't like to hurt people's feelings. I may not know any of you on A2K personally but I wouldn't want to do a thing to hurt any of your feelings. I will never forget how badly I hurt a young Muslim one time on here by mocking their beliefs. I learned from that. I don't ever want to be responsible for hurting another's feelings with my thoughtless words.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 05:36 pm
@Arella Mae,
I was asking him to apologize to you, because we are good friends that do not see eye to eye on many things...But we always come back around to respecting each other...and I think you two can be great friends on here if you are willing to give it a shot at being friends...I say this because I am a believer in Christ just like you are Wink If you look at my pic...you will see it is a picture of Jesus on the cross...

And we have become very good friends because he seems to be the most empathetic atheist I have ever met on here...

And I do not think the video was to mock our beliefs...But it is because he genuinly cares about getting a better understanding of human behavior of both theists and atheists...because he has also posted many videos of things that would seem strange from an atheistic side...And he is very open-minded...

I think if you give him a chance you two can become very good friends...there are not many more atheists that I have ever seen that have the respect that RL has...

I understand what you are saying about hurting people...I have done it, and so has he with you....But none of us truly mean to do that to anyone else...

Atleast the ones who care...And he certainly does...and I think if you give it a shot at being friends....you will see for yourself he is a good guy for sure....and did not mean to hurt us..or make fun of our beliefs...because he follows some teachings of Jesus himself...and considers himself, an Atheist-Christian...

I think by him apologizing to a fellow believer shows that he cares or takes into consideration what we have to say, and does not laugh at us...Or mock us...

Also while apologizing to you...When you two just had a misunderstanding...And I think it shows he respects what you have to say or think...and would be interested in hearing your thoughts....

But only if you are willing to talk to him about them!...Wink Wink Very HappyVery Happy
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 05:51 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
I don't believe in evolution but I don't call evolutionists delusional, crazy, making guesses, posting videos mocking them, etc.

I see value in your sensitivity but please try to understand that we are all at different levels of emotional sensitivity Spades is able to take a lot and dish a lot out where others may not be able to. Spades is a manly man type of christian who can take a little but even he has his limits where he says enough is enough and I have to ask him to forgive me of my trespasses.

Quote:
, it seems perfectly okay with this world to make fun of others' religious beliefs.

Yes some people do and should consider the sensitivity of others.

Do you think we should challenge anyone's beliefs? What if your son or daughter believed in Poseidon or Ganesha? Would you not challenge their reality?

Quote:
I don't like to hurt people's feelings. I may not know any of you on A2K personally but I wouldn't want to do a thing to hurt any of your feelings. I will never forget how badly I hurt a young Muslim one time on here by mocking their beliefs. I learned from that. I don't ever want to be responsible for hurting anothers feelings with my thoughtless words.

I wish more people were like you but in reality the most of them are not but rest assure that many of us share your same moral understandings to a degree even though you may see us in a different light.

spendius

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
but a "belief" that a GOD exists is merely a guess that a GOD exists.

He has had a pretty firm grip on your dick Frank ever since you came of age. Whether that is evidence that He exists is a matter for your scientific judgment.

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:08 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
He has had a pretty firm grip on your dick Frank ever since you came of age.

Was this a revelation?
spendius

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:18 pm
@reasoning logic,
And yours rl. Read Henry Miller's Opus Pistorum to see what happens when His grip is relaxed a tad.

A tad being the distance a well brought up Brooklyn lad can manage.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:21 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Read Henry Miller's Opus Pistorum to see what happens when His grip is relaxed a tad

Did God let go?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Spades is a manly man type of christian who can take a little but even he has his limits where he says enough is enough and I have to ask him to forgive me of my trespasses.

That is awfully nice of you to say mate...And I know what you meant....But I can not give you salvation of any kind...And do just as evil as anyone else, even if with a gift...I do nothing by my own accord...

But I would say you are communicating with the God we all know....
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:23 pm
@reasoning logic,
A tad. I told you. If I could two letter words for you rl I would do.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:41 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5215839)
Quote:
but a "belief" that a GOD exists is merely a guess that a GOD exists.

He has had a pretty firm grip on your dick Frank ever since you came of age. Whether that is evidence that He exists is a matter for your scientific judgment.

Anyone here who thinks his/her "belief" that a GOD exists...or that there are no gods...is welcome to discuss it.

It is my opinion that ALL "beliefs" that gods do not exist are guesses. It is my opinion that ALL "beliefs" expressed here in A2K are almost certainly guesses. In any case...they are either absolute certainty (by a means to be announced)...or they are guesses.

If a god has a firm grip on your dick, Spendius...it probably is not a god...it is one of your companions.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
If a god has a firm grip on your dick, Spendius...it probably is not a god...it is one of your companions.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I just had to say...I thought that that was a really great comeback that made me laugh!
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:51 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Thanks.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
How was your New Years Frank?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 06:57 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I just had to say...I thought that that was a really great comeback that made me laugh!

Keep in mind that we have others such as Arella Mae that may be offended by a responses such as that so you may want to wait til you know she is not reading. Wink