Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
OK I will explain it for you...

Remember this?

BTW mate...I would never be upset at you for hearing you admit that...Because I am a man of my word...If someone was to tell me why, I would forgive them and embrace them...Just like I will always do for you because you are a true friend that you do not find everyday...

And I know the leap of courage you just took to tell me what you have....

And that is part of the reason why I asked, or tested you...Because I wanted to see if you were a man of your word....

The truth is...I have never voted you down...But if I ever decide to do so...For a similiar reason you have for me, then I will tell you why I am doing it...

The reasons why I tested you, was to show you that belief, faith, and proof meet....at one place...always...

And that just like I have said...I am a man of my words...And I would explain why I had done it if I ever did...

And will tell you the truth directly to you...

Which is what you would believe, had faith in....And be proven...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
Mate, please keep me out of it...I gave an honest introspection about it that you said was genuine...I did not look at it like it was funny, but tried to see it in an intellectual way if I could...As to why believers would chose to do that...

I did not say what I did to get a laugh...I was being serious....if you noticed I did not comment about what you said about her being good in bed....
spendius

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:01 pm
@Arella Mae,
I thought he was mocking the modern American woman Arella.

God and Christian beliefs are unmockable.
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:02 pm
@reasoning logic,
If you cannot understand the concept of common courtesy and respect for another's differences then I have nothing else to say to you.

I have had long and heated discussions with other nonbelievers on A2K but not one of them tried to tell me they were seeking truth all the while putting down my belief system. Get it now?
spendius

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Would you be OK if I put NFAC "NOT FOR ALL CHRISTIANS" in front of it or something like that to warn sensitive christian viewers?

Come on rl. The Christian serpent would eat that lower-middle-class serpent on the pole for bite-sized snacks between meals.

What is so astonishing is you and those ladies thinking that stuff is remotely daring or even interesting.

Adam would have been quite safe with that bunch.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:09 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Mate, please keep me out of it...I gave an honest introspection about it that you said was genuine...I did not look at it like it was funny, but tried to see it in an intellectual way if I could...As to why believers would chose to do that...

I am not trying to bring you into a conversation about pole dancing for Jesus. I think she may have been OK with that but she seem furious about the second one.. "Poll dancing for the soul" How do you think that she would like the video you about fell over backwards when you seen it. What was it called Show them .. ..?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:11 pm
@Arella Mae,
I take it that you did not find me trying to be courtesy to you in my reply to you?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
I have no idea what you are talking about mate...And now it seems as though you are trying to drag me through the mud...

To be honest...I had totally forgot to even watch the second one when I came back from my smoke....
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:15 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
To be honest...I had totally forgot to even watch the second one when I came back from my smoke....

Do you see why you need to leave the weed alone?
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
Look, let me be real straight with you, okay? I now see you as a liar. I have been talking with you throughout this thread because you said you were truly seeking the truth but from the things you have posted, I no longer believe you are seeking the truth here. It appears more to me that you have your truth and are trying to get others to agree with it. Some will and that's their right. If you are really seeking the truth, I don't think you'd be making fun of what it is you are trying to find the truth out about. I don't believe you are seeking the truth. I think you get a kick out of posting all this stuff against God and Christianity. Well, go ahead but at least be honest about it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:19 pm
@reasoning logic,
I do not smoke weed mate!!! And that makes me angry that you would even say that because a believer got upset about a video you posted...And I did not back you up...But I could not because she may be right...And I have not seen it...And have no regards to do so now....!!!

I asked you to leave me out, not because I do not think you are a good guy...And not because I will not back you up....But if you post something....I can not speak on your behalf as to why you chose to do it....And only you can...

And if you think you have made a mistake...Only you could explain why you think you may have....
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:24 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
God and Christian beliefs are unmockable.

One of the reasons I dislike that word "belief" so much is because of what is happening here.

Arella Mae, I mean no disrespect to you, but a "belief" that a GOD exists is merely a guess that a GOD exists...just as a "belief" that there are no gods is merely a guess that there are no gods.

Neither is truly deserving of "respect"...both could be dead wrong.

The individual making the guess is entitled to respect...and damn well should get it, but to disguise a guess by calling it a "belief" and then suggesting that because it is a "belief" it is deserving of respect...mocks logic and common sense.

Once again, I say that I mean no disrespect, Arella Mae, but it is worth noting that people can guess either way on this matter...and they are entitled to that guess.

But for someone to get worked up because someone else does not respect your guess to some arbitrary degree goes beyond reasonable.

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:24 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
, I don't think you'd be making fun of what it is you are trying to find the truth out about. I don't believe you are seeking the truth. I think you get a kick out of posting all this stuff against God and Christianity. Well, go ahead but at least be honest about it.

I enjoy having fun Arella Mae but if you truly would like to know the truth then ask some one such as Ryan to give his best understanding about me. The reason I say this is because he may believe a certain way about me but I personally think that he has an understanding about me, "even though it may be an approximation it is more detailed than what you have to go on because we have over 400 pages of sharing respect for one another even though it gets heated at times we are able to forgive each other and accept each other for who we are. "Even though we would like the other to see our way."
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:30 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I do not smoke weed mate!!

Good for you I was hoping that you might make it a new years resolution. Laughing
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:32 pm
Let me put it to you all this way, I am not going to stand in front of a bus and let it hit me if I know it's coming my way.

IF you (whomever) cannot have a discussion with me without feeling you have to make fun of what I believe or what I am............then we won't have a discussion.

If you can't show me the same respect that I can show you....................that is fine. I don't let people sit in my living room and disrespect me or anything so I'm not gonna do it on here either. I wouldn't do it to you and I don't want you to do it me. It's called common courtesy.............something this world is truly lacking.

Seriously, if you think I'm delusional or whatever it is you think, out of touch with reality, etc., why would you want to talk to me anyway?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:37 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
IF you (whomever) cannot have a discussion with me without feeling you have to make fun of what I believe or what I am............then we won't have a discussion.

I do not recall anyone making fun of you but to the best of my knowledge everyone has been nice and respectful towards you.

Quote:
Seriously, if you think I'm delusional or whatever it is you think, out of touch with reality, etc., why would you want to talk to me anyway?

Because we love you and not in any perverted way but rather as another human being.
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:38 pm
@reasoning logic,
Read what I said again. You were making fun of my beliefs. At least own up to it. Do not tell me you love me and then turn around and make fun of me. If that is love, well................................keep it.

I have said all I care to say about this. If you don't understand how I feel, well, then you don't understand and I doubt you will.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
Don't worry about us mate...We will be fine...I am your friend to stay like I always said I would be...But if you would like me to defend you after what you have said about me, because I did not freely back you...Then I would like for you to show me that you respect me, and apologize to Arella...Just for dragging me through the mud, because of what you two were discussing...that had nothing to do with me...
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:44 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
Read what I said again. You were making fun of my beliefs. At least own up to it. Do not tell me you love me and then turn around and make fun of me. If that is love, well................................keep it.

Please be specific and a link where I did that to you, so I can apologize but I do not remember doing it to you but I will say if you got to know me and I did not think that you were too sensitive I might joke around a little but I do not know you in such a way that I could share humor with you without offending you

Quote:
I have said all I care to say about this. If you don't understand how I feel, well, then you don't understand and I doubt you will.

It is sad that you have a lot of doubt and no faith in what I share
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 04:46 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Don't worry about us mate...We will be fine...I am your friend to stay like I always said I would be...But if you would like me to defend you after what you have said about me, because I did not freely back you...Then I would like for you to show me that you respect me, and apologize to Arella...Just for dragging me through the mud, because of what you two were discussing...that had nothing to do with me...

You are more than welcome to join in and share your view about me with Arella when ever you feel appropriate