Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 01:11 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Smoke break then I will watch the second video...

I thought that it being the new year and everything that you might put down them cotton cigars. Wink
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 01:16 pm
@reasoning logic,
BTW mate...I would never be upset at you for hearing you admit that...Because I am a man of my word...If someone was to tell me why, I would forgive them and embrace them...Just like I will always do for you because you are a true friend that you do not find everyday...Wink Wink Very Happy

And I know the leap of courage you just took to tell me what you have....

And that is part of the reason why I asked, or tested you...Because I wanted to see if you were a man of your word....

The truth is...I have never voted you down...But if I ever decide to do so...For a similiar reason you have for me, then I will tell you why I am doing it...

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 01:19 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Cant you see what them cigars are doing to you?

Quote:
why I have done it to others who I also believed had done it to me?

Because you are not a prophet from God but a risen ape like the rest of us?

Quote:
Is it possible I was only wrong about NTD?....And possible to be correct about the other 4? I think I am sure of?

I do not know all things that are possible but I guess it could be true but I do wonder what stats would have to say about the possibility.

Quote:
Or is it not possible, since I thought you have, and never knew if it was true?

I can assure you that I have not voted your post down in hours just kidding weeks. And it has been less than 10 sense you came here.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 01:44 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well I disagree about the Prophet thing...And being a risen ape....

I am going to test you again...because it is what my faith says...And is apart of the good morality that you embrace...

Clear you mind, think prudent, and have faith...

Study the surroundings....See if you can see what I have done?...Why you think I have? And why you think I did?

I will be back in 3 minutes...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 01:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Did you see what I have done?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 02:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
Have faith mate....And when you see it...Tell me why you think I have done it?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 02:18 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Did you see what I have done?

Did you do something? Put down them nasty cotton cigars?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 02:26 pm
@reasoning logic,
I am being serious mate...Look up top...tell me why you think I have done what I have done? Second post up for you because someone is trying to destroy my test...
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 02:29 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Because you are not a prophet from God but a risen ape like the rest of us?

Common misconception, we didn't descend from apes, we share a common ancestor with apes.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 02:56 pm
@izzythepush,
Hey Mate!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Common misconception, we didn't descend from apes, we share a common ancestor with apes.

From my understanding you are correct and I should have worded it differently. Do you think this is better?

Because you are not a prophet from God but a risen common ancestor of the ape like the rest of us?
Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:09 pm
@reasoning logic,
You just lost any respect I may have had for you posting that video. You mock God and the Christian beliefs all you want. The only thing it does is tell me the type of person you are.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:18 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
You just lost any respect I may have had for you posting that video. You mock God and the Christian beliefs all you want. The only thing it does is tell me the type of person you are.

If you truly had a desire to know me then you would not allow 1 video to represent me. I am a human and a man, I have shown way worse than that and if you want proof ask Spades.
I study human behavior and I share all kinds of crazy things with people to see how they respond. I do not mock any one that I do not believe in but I do have fun with Christians that are respectful to me and I hope that they can enjoy what I share with them as well.
There are many sides to the coin and I like to explore all sides even if I disagree with their behavior.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
Did you see it yet mate? It is still there...your fourth post up...
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Are you talking about my fourth post up? You ass hole how could you vote one of my post down? Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thank you mate...It will be back up in a second but tell me why you think I had done that with my test?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Dude I do not have a clue. Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
Think about it mate...using the morality I listen too, and the good concepts you like...

And what we both said before when we were talking about it...
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
If I had seen worse before now then I would have made the statement to you then. This is the way I view this. You don't believe. I do. That makes us different. Now, you seem to think it's perfectly fine to make fun of my beliefs and try to make those that believe look like what? What is it you are trying to do? If you don't believe, then don't! I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head to make you believe. I don't see anyone mocking you because you do not believe.

No, I don't appreciate the video. It's disgusting. It's disrespectful. If you have so little respect for other peoples' differences....................then Lord, I do pity you. Just don't try to feed me the bull that you are trying to find the truth....................
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2013 03:54 pm
@Arella Mae,
Quote:
you seem to think it's perfectly fine to make fun of my beliefs and try to make those that believe look like what?

Arella Mae It is not in my interest to make fun of what you believe but the truth is that me and spade are able to find humor in what we share without taking it personally because we have a mutual understanding that we are not here to degrade one another even though it could seem that way to an outsider who does not spend the time here as me and Spades do.

Quote:
What is it you are trying to do? If you don't believe, then don't! I don't see anyone holding a gun to your head to make you believe. I don't see anyone mocking you because you do not believe.

Me and Spades are sharing our view points and other peoples view points from around the world. I am sorry that you do not like how other people view it but it is reality even if we think that it is distasteful at times.

Quote:
No, I don't appreciate the video. It's disgusting. It's disrespectful. If you have so little respect for other peoples' differences....................then Lord, I do pity you. Just don't try to feed me the bull that you are trying to find the truth...................

Would you be OK if I put NFAC "NOT FOR ALL CHRISTIANS" in front of it or something like that to warn sensitive christian viewers?