Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 08:21 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
your answer would be all very well was n´t for the fact that theism only defends rationality up to a point where it starts questioning its own believes, and that´s the problem with it, you cannot have it both ways...its a choice !

Believing without questioning your own beliefs is not rational is there anything else more to say ? I thought it was obvious...

Well then this Actually HURTS your case more then it helps it...If a God exists. and people do evil but don't understand and have no choice...then "they" are truly UNAWARE that they are doing evil, and AWAY from society, and logical, rational, educated people...but if your Atheists or Agnostic and have "freedom" of choice in EVERY instance....then (by your views) there should be NO SUCH evidence of ANY Atheists who do evil, and "portraying malicious acts" in the world...But I can find the time to link youtube videos of gang members who except No God if you would like or disbelieve my word???
BillRM

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 08:52 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Being bad people and not accepting a god or gods is one thing doing evil in the name of a god is another thing with special note of Christians who not only had a long history of their main faiths doing evil but to this day they, for the most part. just stand by and do nothing to stop the evil being done in the name of their god.
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 09:07 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
OK so people do bad things. Now what does this have to do with theism being logical? Where is it logical to believe in one God and not another ?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 09:54 am
@reasoning logic,
...I don't bother to answer to that style for a reply...
0 Replies

Chights47

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 10:19 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
would it be fair for me to show these "extreme Atheists" and classify ALL atheists as evil people?? or in ANY way do "these extremists" exemplify you or your actions?? (
Have I done this at all? Have I judged you or anyone here based on these actions? Get off your ******* high horse and stop throwing around false accusations in which I CLEARLY do not make.
Chights47 wrote:
The link and video's that I posted are representative of Christianity and Islam,but not as a whole.
Show the video's of Atheists doing horrible things such I have shown of Christians and Muslims, I don't care. I'm actually doing something to make this world a better place and to remove all of that hate and greed and evil...all of it, even that which comes from supposed religious "righteousness".

XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
but yet, as a rational, educated, and logical person. it would be foolish, and outright RIDICULIOUS for me to watch ANY of these video's and conclude ANYTHING from ANY theism OR lack of theism...so if you feel you agree with me about that point....then one simple question, WHY do you INSIST on posting these "OUTRIGHT Hanious" videos and assimilate then to ANY theism or lack of Theism??? and if you don't and "feel" your intelligent, logical. and rational...then please stop posting about "these Video's" for they mean NOTHING to rational, educated, and logical minds...otherwise, its the same thing, as your giving "fair grounds" to post links about gang members or other "extreme Atheists" who practice hate, so that others on here will view these actions, and discriminate against EVERY Atheist, or Agnostic!....
As I have stated before, there are things that you can conclude from these video's. You can conclude that what's going on in those video's are happening solely because of the teachings of religion. Now can you conclude that this is ALL that it teaches, of course not, but because of the fact that it IS there. You belief system is highly flawed, outdated, and should be thrown out and replaced with something far more effective and less destructive. You cannot deny that this **** (and much worse) is happening in the name of your god and your religion (among others) and that it happens far more often than is even conceivable. You can deny that it doesn't represent you or what you believe (not saying it does) but the cold hard FACT is that it is still there and people are doing this in your god's name.
Chights47

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 10:21 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Happy thanksgiving ALL Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Thu 24 Nov, 2011 10:38 am
@Chights47,
You have made some very good points. XXSpadeMasterXX just needs to return back to how he came into this world from birth as an Atheist.
I do think that it is completely normal for XXSpadeMasterXX to believe as he does just as it is completely normal or should I say expected for someone who has other psychological and/or pathological findings.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 02:15 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

OK so people do bad things. Now what does this have to do with theism being logical? Where is it logical to believe in one God and not another ?

All this from someone who thinks that David Icke sounds reasonable. The same David Icke who claims to be the messiah, who predicted that Cuba would sink beneath the waves in 1999, and that the Queen is a shape-shifting lizard.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 11:08 am
@izzythepush,
Rather than being silly and taking things out of context why not show the fallacies in the logical questions that I have asked?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 11:18 am
@reasoning logic,
I've not really seen any evidence of logical questioning. I've seen some pop psychology, and a lot of misplaced self-importance. If I do see anything logical I'll let you know.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 11:32 am
@izzythepush,
What do you think about this logical statement?

It is logical to believe in one God and not another!

izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 11:39 am
@reasoning logic,
I think the use of an exclamation mark calls its logic into question.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:08 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks for sharing. I will admit when I am wrong and my use of exclamation marks have been wrong for quite some time but would it not be easier for you to say what you have to say nicely and not in round about ways?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:14 pm
@reasoning logic,
I never claimed to be nice.
BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:25 pm
@reasoning logic,
Not only is he not nice he is an asshole a royal asshole.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:31 pm
@BillRM,
What would you know with your slobbering, grunting prose?
BillRM

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:41 pm
@izzythepush,
Thanks for proving my point that you are a fine example of a asshole of the old English type.

At least your nation had not been surpass by any other nation or people in the ability to created assholes.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:41 pm
@izzythepush,
No you did not, do you have anything against being a nice person?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:49 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

At least your nation had not been surpass by any other nation or people in the ability to created assholes.

If you call that a sentence, it would seem that your educational system has been surpassed by pretty much everyone.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 25 Nov, 2011 12:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
No, I have something against bullying inarticulate idiots.