Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:14 am
@nothingtodo,
How about answering this question for me before you go?

Can you say that you KNOW what a Jesuit was thinking? (or thought) Or do?

Were you a Jesuit? Or are you one? Or apart of the Society of Jesus?

If you are not, and never were...your acceptible generalites are NO DIFFERENT than what I have said...

And you just wasted my time...because you did not actually post anything of substance at all...
spendius

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:17 am
@nothingtodo,
But how do you build a civilisation on "cold, hard truth"?

Beware using the structures of your civilisation to indulge your superiority to it unless you have an answer.

Delusion might be the mightiest force of all and the very energy source of the escape from the animal world.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:19 am
@nothingtodo,
Please do go...And do not come back if you are interested in picking fights for discrepancies....rather than post anything with substance...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Spades I see you made a new friend. Laughing
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:30 am
@reasoning logic,
Not my friend mate...

A person is not my freind to fight with me over discrepancies over generalities...

OK, So I admit I could have expressed it more correctly...But since I do not worship the sun...I can not express how they would view themselves because it is subjective to me...

So what? Now what? Is that the end of the discussions? Is that all he wanted me to acknowledge? Does he have anything meaningful to add?

Does he not realize, the way he explains it, is just his own spin on a generality?

Rediculous...

I wish I was strong enough to just ignore certain people...

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:30 am
Spades do you like watching some of the strange things that people do?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:34 am
@reasoning logic,
Not really mate...That does not interest me...

Because it just seems like it is just a call out for attention...

Those things (to me) can not really be explained as to a reasonable way as to why they would chose to do them...Over not doing them, unless they are looking for publicity...and then that implies some sort of inferiority complex thing...And I feel sorry that they have to do those things to feel like they are needed, or to be accepted...by others or society...

I would be interested in asking them why they think they would want to do them? But not the things themselves...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:42 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Those things (to me) can not really be explained as to a reasonable way as to why they would chose to do them...

I bet most of these people will tell you they are theist and they believe that they are going to have one hell of a time doing what they are doing.

In all honest when I was younger I did some stupid things like that myself. You may be surprised to find yourself smiling if you give it a chance. Even though it has a lady on the front "that is not what it is about, for the most part it is what crazy men do.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:43 am
@reasoning logic,
What you have just asked me...even if it seems crazy...has about 10,000 times more substance than what NTD...Was trying to peddle...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:45 am
@reasoning logic,
This is what I do not understand about you Logic, no offense...what would make you think they are theists? Honestly? Did anything in there have anything to do with God or Gods?

Atheists do believe things don't they?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:48 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
This is what I do not understand about you Logic, no offense...what would make you think they are theists? Honestly? Did anything in there have anything to do with God or Gods?

Well spades it may be because of my Socrates approach to life.
I have talked to so many people and about 90 in 100 claim to be theist, that is all I have to go on,
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:49 am
@reasoning logic,
I did some crazy things too mate...I jumped off of a cliff that was 60 ft high into 15 feet of water with mud at the buttom...

But it did not have anything to do with my belief in God....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:52 am
@reasoning logic,
Well if that is what you are basing it upon...then I can't say that I disagree...

But it would be possible that they were all atheists?

And it is possible that them doing that has nothing to do with Gods? Or belief?

And not them believing they would have one hell of a time?

But because they are just looking for attention?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:53 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I did some crazy things too mate...I jumped off of a cliff that was 60 ft high into 15 feet of water with mud at the buttom...

But it did not have anything to do with my belief in God....

I agree that the things that we did had nothing to do with god but they sure do not seem to have any thing to do with logical reasoning neither but we still believed that we could be damn near invincible at times.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:55 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But it would be possible that they were all atheists?

Come on Spades you know better than that?

Quote:
And it is possible that them doing that has nothing to do with Gods?

And not with them believing they would have one hell of a time?

But because they are just looking for attention?

Yes attention but even more so one hell of a good time. Do you disagree?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:59 am
@reasoning logic,
Correct mate...Because it is just a call for attention...Not because of logic, or because of belief...

People are not thinking clearly about any of those things when they do those things...

And are truly suspending everything when they do...

Because people die by doing some of those things and do not seem to even care that they could or they would not have...

I do not mean to piss on a grave...But it is just a very very sad way to go, that does not have to be...
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:00 am
Look,
The facts are, God... As you debate.. Keeps a slightly strong field around people, people can break it, but not when God is definitely localizing his force for one thing, also all God is not connected by entirety to the rest in any given moment, delusion can be the fault of people or skews due to that.

Thats it..

There.. No generalization.
No superiority..
I am trying to tell you.

Exactly as ice forms at the top first, its still all connected just static or busy.

I have to limit Jesuit belief creation to an extent or they fall face first with (take your pick ) up their...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:01 am
@reasoning logic,
No mate...I know what I am saying makes sense....if it all could be because of belief....Then it is not impossible that it is all because of lacks of beliefs....maybe not about a God...But a lack of belief about something would be of an atheistic origin even if it was not about a God...Because it is normal to believe things...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:03 am
@nothingtodo,
Welcome to Spades thread, if you give him a chance you might find that he will make you smile.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:07 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Then it is not impossible that it is all because of lacks of beliefs....maybe not about a God...But a lack of belief about something would be of an atheistic origin even if it was not about a God...Because it is normal to believe things...

There is a big difference between believing and having understandings that have come by life experiences.
Understandings normally have evidence to back them up even though they are only approximations about reality.