Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:12 am
@reasoning logic,
So it is impossible to you...That people that are doing that are doing it, because they have seen through approximations of things that they have come to an undestanding about reality that they want to do those things? This is not possible? And reread what I have asked and see if that does not sound like a belief to you?

I think it just did not sound possible, because I argued atheism is a lack....And I think you know it is not really logically correct, to me...

Read what I have asked above and see if it is impossible? And if it does not sound like a belief?
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:17 am
What would he have to do?
As original question of OP:

Prove I can be turned away... Any man can be from myself or others.
Thats it dude, there is no more than that.

Trouble is they expect it...
They expect it even on forums for Gods sake!

Which is why only a few people ever are assigned to know this, know they can be turned away, but continue, much as your debates do.

Imagine that!
Build a million anti-christs and turn them all away!
Asshole!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:20 am
@nothingtodo,
Do you feel like you are forced to believe in him but do not want to do it?

If you think you are not forced...he has proved himself to you...Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery HappyWink

And did it in the exact way you have asked him too...

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Nah, I feel like a slightly sore ulcer.
Want?, haven't had it for years, hence the puppet show. (with my skew and input, some will).

Asked?

I am not a Jesuit man, I was Christened so they did not know my name or something.

To put it in terms you can understand, I seek people who will believe truth, that I can turn away..
Many many, born on my birth-date are dead. (at least this is what no force refutes).
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:31 am
@nothingtodo,
Well you turned yourself away from the truth from someone who believes truth...Or you decieved youself....You trapped yourself mate...Either he did not prove himself, and you are free...Because he did what you asked....And then you know he is real...Or you are forced to believe he is real, but do not want to...Which would mean you know he is real but do not want to believe it....

Either way by what you have said you must be a believer of God...2 Cents
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:32 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You certain?
You sure?

Final answer!

"God does not do things you are not part of..." Tut tut tut.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:36 am
@nothingtodo,
Well, if you are lying that is not turning me away or anyone else from truth...Because what I had said is the truth based upon what you have said...

If you are lying...Then you are only turning youself away because you have never told anyone the truth to actually turn them away from it....

You have to tell people the truth if they are looking for it, to turn them away...

Otherwise you are not turing anyone away but yourself...Because they are believing a lie that you have told...

And there is then no way for you to know if they think it is truth or are lying to you...Idea
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:37 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Still under your God, you state that logic cannot win.

You failed.
"liar liar liar" is all you predict of me.
A 'fair comment dude' would have me leave your thread again.

Even if I just lay it all out, how I was abducted to two realms plus missing time as a boy, you wish to toy like a feral animal.
spendius

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:41 am
@spendius,
I presume that the down-thumb for my last post was an anonymous expression of indignation at an indication that running around getting it over on everybody using the magical phrase "cold, hard truth" turns out on casual inspection to be nothing other than a twee affectation of the sort that only a dumb audience wouldn't titter at.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:42 am
@nothingtodo,
No, I said you are either telling the truth or lying...That is not calling you a liar...That is telling the truth...Did I just turn you to truth? Or do you believe you made a liar out of me? 2 Cents Idea

Don't need you to go, if you are willing to post things of substance...

Though this is very close to the line indeed...
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:44 am
@spendius,
You presume incorrectly, thousands read this site.
Anything can be anything, whoever says what.
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:46 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
When you stop doing imans circles which you cannot get out of, I might leave.
Substance.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:48 am
@nothingtodo,
But you said you look for people looking for truth to turn them away>? Which means you are lying and you have done it...Idea

This is fun...2 Cents
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:49 am
@nothingtodo,
No you can stay if you would like too...I am enjoying shooting this garbage down....It is getting fun...
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Exactly, fun for you, you therefore create delusion, cease pondering your feeble grip of it!
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:51 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
If that is your attitude, that is much better.

A dangerous person can tolerate another.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:54 am
@nothingtodo,
If you are telling the truth that you would like to lie...then you are enjoying it also...athough deception is not quite smart enough to outwit truth...Idea

And once again I got you to tell the truth and not lie...

score 2-0
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:56 am
@nothingtodo,
I am indeed not a dangerous person to shoot down someone who thinks that telling lies to turn someone from truth...Is dangerous...Idea

But lies and decpetion are just not smart enough to outthink truth...
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:56 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I have not said I would like to lie, you have assumed it.. I said I would prefer peace, not lies.

Though you have me sarcasm at that, that is a lie.

You are as ridiculous as Imans.

You seem to think I require truth from you?

Your arguments are pointless!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 11:58 am
@nothingtodo,
You said you like to look for people who look for truth to turn them away...that is indeed a person who likes to lie...

Truth again...

3-0