Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:40 am
@reasoning logic,
I do not think it would be possible....I have just told you one thing that I think would be impossible...

But if one side was to say it was possible, and one side was to say it is a delusion....And people without them said that they think the people who say it is delusional are correct....Then it proves that neither are delusional....Or something is happening that is not fully understood....Because they both would be saying they could fly, with one side saying it is delusional...And other people without either experiences saying that they agree they are delusional....How could anyone of them not know truth from delusions? And if there is a difference, why would a logical person (not delusional) say that they could fly if they know it is a delusion? If everything about it is fully understood? So either all of them are delusional...Or none of them are...

People who can not experience either saying that they agree with one side that it is delusional does not alter this...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:50 am
@reasoning logic,
There is indeed more "evidence" that they are all saying that they think they could fly somehow, someway, someday...then them all saying that they are all delusional...That is the problem with "evidence"....alone...

They can only all be delusional...Or would all have to think they are correct as it is happening to all of them...Including the ones who say that it is just delusions....Because it does not explain why they have the delusions, if they know it is delusions and do not think they could fly one day...And are really logical...unlike the other side who does not "think" it is delusions...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:51 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But if one side was to say it was possible, and one side was to say it is a delusion....And people without them said that they think the people who say it is delusional are correct....Then it proves that neither are delusional....Or something is happening that is not fully understood....Because they both would be saying they could fly, with one side saying it is delusional...And other people without either experiences saying that they agree they are delusional....How could anyone of them not know truth from delusions?

Just because people are delusional sometimes does not mean that they are delusional about everything.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:53 am
@reasoning logic,
Well what would make other people think that one side realizes it is just delusions? And the other side does not realize this? When the other people can not experience anything about either side?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:55 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
There is indeed more "evidence" that they are all saying that they think they could fly somehow, someway, someday...then them all saying that they are all delusional...That is the problem with "evidence"....alone...

They can only all be delusional...Or would all have to think they are correct as it is happening to all of them...Including the ones who say that it is just delusions....Because it does not explain why they have the delusions, if they know it is delusions and do not think they could fly one day...And are really logical...unlike the other side who does not "think" it is delusions...

There was a time when more people were worshiping other things "Like the sun and so forth" than the God you worship does this make them correct in their thinking?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:03 am
@reasoning logic,
For your request....

Quote:
Well if we were to talk about the prison population of Christians
then I would have to ask myself how much more were they able to achieve.

But that does not mean that there are there because they were incapable of making proper decisions because of the Church or Bible...Because there are Christains who are not in prison...There are atheists who are in prison...And there are atheists who are not in prison...

Quote:
I do not go now but I have been to many and I am in the bible belt so I am exposed to the thinking daily.

But if you do not go now, and are not a full believer right now...You can not make the arguement that you fully understand what it is all about...It is a claim of superiority to think that you do understand it all...If you do not even believe it fully, or go to church...

That would be like me saying I am sure that I am correct that atheism is a belief...because I am exposed to it everyday, but am not an atheist....myself

There are atheists who are in prison...And there are atheists who are not in prison..

Quote:
This is a discussion that others should be able to read and get in on. You have a perfect thread for it if you would like to copy and paste this reply of mine in a quote on that thread I think that it would be better

The prison population has far more believers than atheist from what I understand and the numbers are not even close as you would think. "If you did the math outside of prison population of atheist vs theist.

That would be like me saying I am sure that I am correct that atheism is a belief...because I am exposed to it everyday, but am not an atheist....myself

Quote:
I don't think that it is even close Spades but if you were to take me to a building were they gather regularly and showed me the books that they read out of and call it the absolute truth and none of this truth will ever be proved wrong then yes I would say that you have found an atheist religious group.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:09 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
There was a time when more people were worshiping other things "Like the sun and so forth" than the God you worship does this make them correct in their thinking?

It does not make a difference if they are correct or not...What would you say if people from that time said that worshiping the sun is illogical? And people who worshiped the sun said it was also illogical? But still worshiped it... Would you not ask yourself, well why would people worship the sun if it is illogical? And can think logically? And why would other people who do not worship the sun...say that this is logical if there are worshipers that are worshiping something that they both think is illogical?

Does that sound logical to you?

Either they all have to be thinking illogically...Even the ones who are worshiping the sun, but do not think it is illogical...

Or there is nothing illogical about it...And it is just the way that it is percieved, and thought to be illogical...But you can see by my explaination about it is just the thought that makes it illogical and not the belief...
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
When Jesus arrives in the 'second coming'
You will be slaughtered as him, so cease perpetuating it, you cumming believers in Gods wrath as collected force according to your failures to realise he can cum at your end.

Mincewhile I will chew through its bits! so you do not have to perish so.. OK?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:20 am
@nothingtodo,
Thank you Jesus... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If one is for fighting the good fight to stand up for God, they are not going to be slaughtered...
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:21 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Balls you moron!

Jesus in a billion magnitude is truly a slaughter worth lusting after.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:23 am
@nothingtodo,
Thanks for the post mate also...because I now know who is following me around and voting every one of my posts down....

Not real cool to say you have no axe to grind last night, and follow me around and vote me down just because...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:25 am
@nothingtodo,
No, If you have faith, then there is no reason to want to be slaughtered...Jesus said it would not happen in the Bible...And said only doubters would be....

I guess it is if that is what it takes to believe he is God...But you do not have to be slaughtered to embrace him...

Just go away mate....Really....I am not bothering you...
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:36 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I do not click the thumbs I clicked about three up ever.
I think perhaps they follow me about and thumb me down then others around me, but tough.

Re: slaughter.
No your missing my point, nevermind.

Re: the previous arguments to dilusion... From many.

There is a distinct tendency to use the term 'all'...

It is most upsetting and wrong that 'all' these or all those, are premised by you to have knowledge by default.. some know they are dilusional and hate it, some acknowledge it looks that way but believe, some do not know it, some are not and you are wrong, maybe then if you are not careful you learn you were.

That is all fact.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:42 am
@nothingtodo,
PROVE it...

Prove everything you have said that it is not your own generalities, oppossed to my own...If you can...

Rather than disputing discrepancies....Why not give your opinion about the topics? Or discuss something of more significance?
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
OK,
Some Jesuits doubt their faith. (are they delusional, then or before?)
Clearly they were at some point, so some are some are not.

I prefer they are not as Jesuit believers... Though they do have that silly view of yours, that the coming is not the cumming, when you witness it, it is not pretty. God slaughters the innocent to prove his power.

You want peace, fine, no problem, but they must have the choice to ignore it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:51 am
@nothingtodo,
That does not prove it...What is "doubt" and what is "faith"? In your question?

If I was to give my answer, or you were to give me yours to my question...Is it not all subjective as we do not know what they were thinking?

Then you can not PROVE it....

And what you have said is the same generalities I have used...you just put it into your own subjective way...That sounds more appealing to you...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:54 am
@nothingtodo,
Leave me alone!
nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:55 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Your whole systematic building of world structure is based on deceit.

Why bring delusion questions into, or respond with them, if you are not to let those you attempt to cast to hell in to rebut with cold solid truth...

Delusion is a fancy cage for people, and only a fancy word, that's all.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 09:57 am
@nothingtodo,
Did I decieve you? How can it all be based upon deceit?
0 Replies

nothingtodo

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 10:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
If that is not significant to you, you are somewhat, what?

I have no time for rattling around 'he believes she believes' much the same as you have no time for being called liar!
Now I will leave you be, but I will attempt to chip in a view.