Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
So then how could you honestly say you want to see it the same ways as a theist does? It can not possibly be correct....You do not have an interest in seeing it the ways that theists do at all...Or you are saying you do, because you want to be delusional...Which I do not believe...

It is a really weak argument which has no leg to stand upon at all...

And is not even worth the time to try to rebuke....

Because I do not even believe you think it is true...And I think you say it when you get upset....

How could anyone say that something is delusional, and they want to see it the same ways...And be taken serious?

It does not make any sense....

I think you say it to dig at people when you get a bit upset...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
LoL, there is absolutley nothing in the world that supports that this is true...nothing at all mate...Nada...

I thought you said you like to see evidence or proof?

Go to prison and find out what percent of criminals are atheist and theist and then ask yourself which group may have the most delusional thinkers among them.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
That does not prove that they have psychosis at all mate...

All that it could prove is if a God is real...The Devil really tries to f* ck them over to break their spirit....

And torture them for believing in God...

though this can not be fully proven either...

What you have said, and what I have said are subjective mate....There is no evidence to prove either are true...
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:11 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
All that it could prove is if a God is real...The Devil really tries to f* ck them over to break their spirit....

And torture them for believing in God...

So are you saying that people who are insane are insane because the devil is controlling them? The church use to think the same way about epilepsy.
Do you still think that people who have seizures are still possessed by the devil?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
What I am saying is people who have problems have problems...And that includes atheists as well...As there are many who are in prison also....

There is no such thing as people having an illness because they have beliefs....

That is rediculous to claim, and believe is actually truthful...

Doesn't an atheistic psychosis...prove that having a belief is not the reason why they have an illness?

And if it does not, doesn't it still point to a God being true? Since they say they have no beliefs about a God, and still see Spiritual things that are considered an illness?

Why would someone who has no belief about a God have or experience spiritual things that they "think" is not God at all?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 01:42 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
There is no such thing as people having an illness because they have beliefs....

I think you are correct but do you think that it could be possible for people to have beliefs because they have illnesses?

Quote:
That is rediculous to claim, and believe is actually truthful..

All beliefs?

Quote:
Doesn't an atheistic psychosis...prove that having a belief is not the reason why they have an illness?

I am not familiar with atheistic psychosis.

Quote:
Why would someone who has no belief about a God have or experience spiritual things that they "think" is not God at all?

Because they are having a type of delusional experience.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 02:00 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I think you are correct but do you think that it could be possible for people to have beliefs because they have illnesses?

No I do not....What you have just said, and said you agreed with me is the same exact thing you are saying here....You just flipped the question and wording around....If this is true why does every person who has an illness not have a belief? Does atheistic psychosis not qualify as an illness? Without a belief? Is it possible? I guess it is....But it is just as likely they have an illness that has nothing to do with a belief, or lack of one...

Quote:
All beliefs?

Every single one I can think of...

If people have an illness, they have one, if they do not then they do not...If they believe things and they do...then they believe things and do...if they do not believe things and do....then they do not believe things and do...there is absolutley no correlation at all...

Quote:
I am not familiar with atheistic psychosis.

OK, I am cool with that answer....In your best guess scenario....Would you say that what you have heard or read about an A.P. shows that it has nothing to do with beliefs? if they claim they do not believe in a God, as in atheist, but yet still expereince spiritual things?

Quote:
Because they are having a type of delusional experience.

I thought you just said you are not familiar with it?

If you do not know it has nothing to do with beliefs? How can you know it is delusional at all? Or if it is just something they do not want to accept? being atheist, and seeing spiritual things? If they have an illness, or are sick, How does anyone know that what they think it is, is what is happening at all? Because they are "ill"...

It can't be both ways...And you can't take and pull out and agree with what you selectively want too...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 02:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
I will be back later mate...I have been on here for like 12 hours now...Going to go watch some sports....I enjoyed the conversations....As I always enjoy talking to you mate....

Have a good afternoon mate....And If I am not here....Have a great night...I will talk to you soon...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 02:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Quote:

No I do not....What you have just said, and said you agreed with me is the same exact thing you are saying here....You just flipped the question and wording around....If this is true why does every person who has an illness not have a belief? Does atheistic psychosis not qualify as an illness? Without a belief? Is it possible? I guess it is....But it is just as likely they have an illness that has nothing to do with a belief, or lack of one...

Quote:
OK, I am cool with that answer....In your best guess scenario....Would you say that what you have heard or read about an A.P. shows that it has nothing to do with beliefs? if they claim they do not believe in a God, as in atheist, but yet still expereince spiritual things?

Atheist can have times where they experience theistic psychosis and I have share that with you in the past.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 03:49 am
@reasoning logic,
Then what about anything that they can experience, makes them certain or anyone else who can not experience it, certain, that they are delusions?

If they are ill, and everyone else who does no have a psychosis...thinks they are ill...Why do people who are not ill, actually believe that when a person with a psychosis says, it is a delusion, that it actually is? Or that the ill person is correct about that? If they have delusions, why would they be correct about that? but not other things they say they experience? And if they are correct about that, How is anyone else or themselves, correct when they say it is an illness? They can't be...In other words, why believe an AP? over a TP?

There is not one good reason in the world to actually do that, or believe one or the other is true...unless you are subjectivly accepting one over the other...That has got not one thing to do with what is actually happening at all...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 03:58 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Why do people who are not ill, actually believe that when a person with a psychosis says, it is a delusion, that it actually is? Or that the ill person is correct about that? If they have delusions, why would they be correct about that? but not other things they say they experience? And if they are correct about that, How is anyone else or themselves, correct when they say it is an illness? They can't be...In other words, why believe an AP? over a TP?

Do you not think that some sick people are able to realize when they are sick? When you get hurt or have an illness such as the flue are not able to realize it?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 04:07 am
@reasoning logic,
Sure, but it does not really answer my question at all...Why believe a AP over a TP? Or people who suffer from either one?

Are you saying that you think that people with an AP know they are sick? But every person with a TP does not realize they are sick? That does not make a lot of sense....And sounds subjective mate...

Since neither of us know what is actually happening...

We would be incapable of giving an objective view, but I am trying my best to....

There is no reason to assume that an AP or a TP are different....And there would be no reason to believe either one are more correct than the other one is...

And if that is the case, they all have religious experiences in common....So it looks to me that it has something to do with a higher power that no one fully understands yet...

And nothing to do with delusions....Just one side thinks it is spiritual, and one side does not...

But I am sure I could be wrong....
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 04:12 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Why believe a AP over a TP? Or people who suffer from either one?

It is best not to believe but rather find evidence to support their claims.

Quote:
Are you saying that you think that people with an AP know they are sick? But every person with a TP does not realize they are sick?

They can both realize they are sick about somethings but if they believe in something that has no supporting evidence it will be almost impossible to get them to change their belief.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 04:29 am
@reasoning logic,
What does evidence say about an AP or a TP?

Quote:
They can both realize they are sick about somethings but if they believe in something that has no supporting evidence it will be almost impossible to get them to change their belief.

Or you can just admit that there is no way for you to know this for sure, and that there may not be a reason at all for them to actually change who they are?

But it is your own subjective thinking that says that you "think" they should....And you or I simply do not know for sure, And probably never will...
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 04:46 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What does evidence say about an AP or a TP?

What type of evidence are you referring to and what are you looking to say about them?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 05:03 am
@reasoning logic,
What does the evidence you have read about both of them have to say that you think it is evidence?
reasoning logic

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 05:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What does the evidence you have read about both of them have to say that you think it is evidence?

Evidence is case by case, You need to be more detailed than that about what you are asking.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Thu 27 Dec, 2012 05:28 am
@reasoning logic,
Give me an example of one thing that you think is evidence, or think is true....that has been shown to be correct, in both, but at least, one AP and one TP...

And if you can show me something that has been shown to be correct in 2 of each that would be even better...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:17 am
@reasoning logic,
This is what I am trying to say mate...And perhaps it will help you understand me more clearly...

If people say that they have an AP...And the people with the AP say that it is delusions....And people who do not have an AP say that they think that the person with an AP are correct and are delusional....then why would there be a reason to believe that what a person with a TP says is not a spirtual thing?....since people with and without a psychosis already admit they think they are not delusional in saying that they are capable of being correct...

And if a person with a TP says that it is real...And other people who do not have one say that they think the spiritual things are not true...And are delusional....because a perason with an AP says this...And people agree with them...Why is there any good reason to believe that they are ultimatley delusional? There is not...

Because people with an AP prove that both are capable of knowing an illness or delusions from not knowing them....

In reality, it is just a bunch of people out there who are looking at the situations from a subjective way because they do not know what is actually happening as they cant not experience either one....

Now from my objective view...as best as I can see it...If both exist...And there are people who agree it is delusions, and people who agree it is real...The one thing they all have in common is they can experience Spiritual things....So why would there be any good reason to believe that what they both can experience is delusional at all?...The only actual objective thing that can be seen is they both provide evidence that something spirtual is happening...Whether either know what it is or is not...Or whether people without either one agree it is or is not...Not that there is no evidence of spiritual things for both...And it is just delusions...for both...at all...So why would anyone take that position about either one?

It would only make sense, that you either think they both point to a spirtual side....Or that they both are delusional....So you can not know for sure what either one have to say is truth or is not...unless you can experience it....But if you had to go by evidence...An AP and peoples perspectives about it...Show that people think that both are not incapable of understanding the difference between truth and delusions....
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 28 Dec, 2012 08:32 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

And if a person with a TP says that it is real...And other people who do not have one say that they think the spiritual things are not true...And are delusional....because a perason with an AP says this...And people agree with them...Why is there any good reason to believe that they are ultimatley delusional? There is not...

If a TP or an AP person came to you and told you that he can fly like super man do you think it may be possible? If so can you think of anything what so ever that they could say that would be impossible?