Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:10 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
What would be so wrong of a God showing himself to all of us atheists the way he has done to you? Do you think that you are such a special person that you should be given privileges that the rest of us skeptics do not get?

Every single one of you have the ability to see God the same exact way that theists do...Atheists just do not believe that this way is a valid way of doing it, or sufficent enough...because they want it to come on their terms and not this God's...because they want to be in control of everything...And this God does not operate like that...

I do not think that anyone is more priveleged that anyone else...And I truly believe that God loves everyone equal...And I further do not believe that anyone will actually suffer forever...either...

Nothing about any of us are more special than anyone else...including atheists, despite what some theists say....

The thing is is that theists seem to understand the correct ways to go about finding this God...And atheists do not...Because it can not, nor will ever be done with proof and evidence....And until people realize that a God does not operate his revelations in that sort of way...They are going to continue to not understand God...And keep thinking he is bogus, and life is strictly about trying to prove everything, to see with their eyes alone....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
I want to ask you a honest question because it is beginning to irritate me...

I do not believe it is you, but I would like to know for sure...

Are you the one who keeps randomly voting me down? Or is it someone else?

I am just asking, because if it is you...We can either discuss how I am wrong in my thinking, and strictly that...Or we can chose not talk about it anymore if you would like that?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:22 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Every single one of you have the ability to see God the same exact way that theists do...Atheists just do not believe that this way is a valid way of doing it, or sufficent enough...because they want it to come on their terms and not this God's...because they want to be in control of everything...And this God does not operate like that...

Come on Spades We do not care how he does it as long as we can see it with no doubts about it. Certainly if he was real he could come up with some way of showing us that we could not even dream of but we would know he was real.

I don't think he is real except to those who experience a type of theistic psychosis by natural means or by drugs.

Quote:

The thing is is that theists seem to understand the correct ways to go about finding this God.

Can you be intellectually honest about this? Is it possible that they could have a form of psychosis?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:25 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Are you the one who keeps randomly voting me down? Or is it someone else?

It is not me and I can show you to a degree even though you see it does not mean I am correct.

I will go to the last post that I see voted down and vote it down more and you should know that you can only do it once unless you have more than one user name.

I will vote it back up in a few minutes.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:28 pm
@reasoning logic,
You do care...Because if you are saying that you want to see it the same ways that theists do, and ask to have it explained in a different way that would validate it for you...Then that is asking for it to come on your own terms...And is not wanting to see this God the same ways that theists do....

Quote:
Can you be intellectually honest about this? Is it possible that they could have a form of psychosis?

I am being as intellectually honest as I can be with you....

Do you think it is intellectually honest to say you want to see God the same way theists do...But then say they see him because of psychosis? Or drugs?

So then are you honestly saying you want a psychosis? Or take drugs? Of course not...So why even make such a rediculous claim?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:31 pm
@reasoning logic,
No thanks mate, just hearing you say so, I believe you are telling me the truth...

But it is a chance for a good point here....If I said that I wanted you to prove it to me, in order for me to be satisfyed....Would you not be pissed, and think to yourself...that it is honestly f*cked up for me to do that to you?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:33 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
that is asking for it to come on your own terms...And is not wanting to see this God the same ways that theists do...

It is not my terms but rather how I could understand it, I said

Come on Spades We do not care how he does it as long as we can see it with no doubts about it. Certainly if he was real he could come up with some way of showing us that we could not even dream of but we would know he was real.

If I was not able to dream it up but rather it was something a God knew would be convincing to me then how would it be something I thought of?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:35 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But it is a chance for a good point here....If I said that I wanted you to prove it to me, in order for me to be satisfyed....Would you not be pissed, and think to yourself...that it is honestly f*cked up for me to do that to you?

No not at all I do think that we should try and disprove any doubts about ourselves if possible.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:36 pm
I voted it back up now it is a 0

I will see if I can raise it to 1
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:39 pm
That was weird after I voted it up it said 0 but when I went back it was at 1 Maybe that is normal but I was not able to vote it any more.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:40 pm
@reasoning logic,
Because you are already thinking of it...Are you not?

Read this over for me one more time...

What would be something that you think he could do that you would not be able to dream up?...But would be a way for him to show you he exists, but also does not violate free will?

Does this not sound a bit ridiculous?...And like you have your own stimpulations set up, just to not believe? Honestly? What not just trying to find him by faith if you are interesting in finding him? KNOW that he said that is the way to find me? And be like thiests? What do you honestly think theists can see about this God?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
Don't worry about the votes anymore mate I believe you, and do not need you to prove it to me....
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:43 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What would be something that you think he could do that you would not be able to dream up?...But would be a way for him to show you he exists, but also does not violate free will?

If I could not bring it to my mind in a dream what makes you think I could bring it if I thought about it?

He showed you without it violating your free will, Correct? or do you think he violated your free will?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:45 pm
@reasoning logic,
And you did not answer these questions and I would honestly like for you to answer them so I can hear you answers....

Do you think it is intellectually honest to say you want to see God the same way theists do...But then say they see him because of psychosis? Or drugs?

So then are you honestly saying you want a psychosis? Or take drugs? Of course not...So why even make such a rediculous claim?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:47 pm
@reasoning logic,
He showed me in a way I knew it was him because I let go of everything else, and gave him my submission and gave my life to him....

Do you think if you did that you would believe he exists? Even if you have doubts right now?

Do you not understand that by saying prove to me you exist in a way I can not dream up is setting up your own limitations? And nothing to do with actually looking for him?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:48 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

If he was real I would like to know but I do not want to have a type of psychosis and be in a delusional state because that would not be reality. If the only way I could see him is by being delusional how would that be reality?

Quote:

You are correct about me not wanting to be delusional.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
Well then how could you say you want to see him in the same ways that theists do? This has to be incorrect...Or you can not think it is delusional...a sickness, or drugs...That is a really really weak arguement....

With nothing at all to support it...Nothing...Because for one thing, you are not even a believer yourself, so how could you say you even think you know why theists say they experience a God?
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:51 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you think if you did that you would believe he exists? Even if you have doubts right now?

I doubt it but if I walked into a cave and stayed there long enough and started to have delusions I might see him or if I got brain damage some how I might seem him then as well.
reasoning logic

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:53 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
This has to be incorrect...Or you can not think it is delusional...a sickness, or drugs...That is a weak arguement....

I promise that I see it as a delusion and no I do not want to be delusional.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 26 Dec, 2012 12:55 pm
@reasoning logic,
LoL, there is absolutley nothing in the world that supports that this is true...nothing at all mate...Nada...

I thought you said you like to see evidence or proof?