Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:05 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5205356)
That is correct mate...That is how I am gonna leave it between you and I...Everytime you decide to post how I lack comprehension...Or everytime you say my answers are hilarious...Or if you say you think I am the last person who should give advice and such....

All that I am going to do because all that I need to do is remind you that you are uncertain of yourself in many discussions so it looks completely stupid for you to look down at anyone else...Or give advice to them...

Yeah...I've seen you declare stuff like this before...and then violate it almost immediately.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:08 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5205366)
No offense, but I don't believe anything you have said about 90% about the riddles...

Especially the part about staying away because you know the answers...

If it is true would you say that my answer about the boxes being left open was correct?

Aha...as I said...you usually violate that stuff almost immediately.

But we may have come down to the nub of the problem.

You apparently have me mistaken for someone who cares whether you "believe" me or not.

Ummm...did you pull that 90% out of the air? Why didn't you make it 87.4% rather than 90%?

You do make me laugh, SM...and I should thank you for that.

So: THANKS!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
Well I will try to do it right now...

It is hilarious and rude, and arrogant, for man who is unsure of himself to try to tell anyone else what they could actually learn...2 Cents

How did I do?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
It is hilarious and rude, and arrogant, for man who is unsure of himself to try to tell anyone else what they could actually learn...2 Cents
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:12 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
By the way, you wrote:

Quote:
If it is true would you say that my answer about the boxes being left open was correct?

Since I wrote: . “In the instant problem...I did not know the answer, but I was not interested in doing the math or logical manipulations...so I let it go.”

…can you deduce how I would answer the question above.

Do you have any sense of comprehension at all??????
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:13 am
@spendius,
Quote:
I object to you quoting half of one of my sentences. That is devious. Especially, as you well knew, that the segment you missed out was relevant to the segment you quoted and that what you did quote was misleading to viewers as you obviously intended it to be.

I knew what you were thinking because I can read minds so I copied what you meant to say. Razz
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:13 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5205373)
Well I will try to do it right now...

It is hilarious and rude, and arrogant, for man who is unsure of himself to try to tell anyone else what they could actually learn...

How did I do?

I am not sure why you think yourself rude and arrogant...but if you find it hilarious that you are actually telling others you can teach them something...I guess it is hilarious.

So enjoy the hilarity. I am.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:15 am
@Frank Apisa,
I actually did that one on purpose to piss you off...Because you pissed me off...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Your right I need to update it it will now say...

It is hilarious and rude, and arrogant, for Frank Apisa, a man who is unsure of himself, to try to tell anyone else what they could actually learn from him...2 Cents

And each time you try to "teach me something" that is what I am gonna post...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:22 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Can you feel the love in the air?
It must be the Christmas spirit.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:38 am
@reasoning logic,
I think I said this last year, but it was to a different person...I don't pretend to be something I am not just because of Christmas...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:39 am
@reasoning logic,
Do you like my new pic? The last one reminded me too much of Metallica, and ride the lightning, and master of puppets...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 08:51 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Do you like my new pic?

I think it fits you well.

Have you ever seen this old 30 second commercial?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:17 am
@Frank Apisa,
Tough luck for the G-men...Dallas lost too...So it looks like the only way Giants get knocked out is if Dallas win this week, and Washington has the breaker?

I like their chances mate...

But Eli needs to get it together mate...Cause they are getting bounced if he does not figure it out...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:19 am
@reasoning logic,
Mr. Green Mr. Green

I do not remember that commercial mate...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:23 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I actually did that one on purpose to piss you off...Because you pissed me off...

Okay...fair's fair. Smile
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:26 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5205387)
Your right I need to update it it will now say...

It is hilarious and rude, and arrogant, for Frank Apisa, a man who is unsure of himself, to try to tell anyone else what they could actually learn from him...

And each time you try to "teach me something" that is what I am gonna post...

The only person in the conversation who has ever asserted he is trying to teach someone else something...is you. I am not trying to teach you anything...and will not.

I have called some of your errors to your attention. If you want to teach yourself how to correct them....that is up to you.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:27 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Re: XXSpadeMasterXX (Post 5205392)
Can you feel the love in the air?
It must be the Christmas spirit.

Christmas time...I love it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 24 Dec, 2012 09:28 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
The last two games the Giants played were from Hell.

Appears they are out...although there are scenarios where they sneak in.

Not sure what happened to them, but they had a chance to do something this year no other team could...and they appear to have failed.