Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:28 am
@reasoning logic,
No mate, the point was, if people were going to verbally abuse me like they used to do, they now have to look squarly at the photo before they decide to attack me...And it worked...If I get attacked again...It goes back up...

If people were attacking me...And Jesus was electricuted....There would be a picture up on Jesus being burned in an electric chair...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:35 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
...There would be a picture up on Jesus being burned in an electric chair...

I just do not understand why people would want a memorial like that.

Could you imagine if we applied the same logic for a memorial for the school shooting? Lets say we make a statue in front of the school to remember the kids that were killed, so what we do is make one big statue of the shooter firing his gun at the little children below. Do you see where that seems weird?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 09:06 am
@reasoning logic,
Yes, because most people have feelings and would not need to see any such thing...But if you have copycat killers who think that what that shooter did was a good thing, and you made a statue of those children and put it in front of those phycho's...I garuntee it would get them to deeply think about copycating that killer before the decide to do it...to another innocent child...It is not made for people who have compassion...Those people quickly look past it...my picture is made for the people who have darker souls...They are the lost ones...and the ones you go after...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 09:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
The hater is back!! You missed a post at the buttom of the last page! Wink
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 09:11 am
@reasoning logic,
I'm one of them rl. Although I will admit that it is no great claim to fame.

If you want a project that might take you a little closer to the action might I suggest a study of the ads which are designed to hint to men that if they purchase the particular item being puffed to facilitate their lady-love's opportunity to appreciate the intensity of the respect she is held in, in the eyes of the purchaser, they will likely get a bang on Christmas night.

The ads of 30 years ago featured deep-fat friers or some other domestic appliance, designed, manufactured and distributed by men, up to the interface between the warring factions where a smiling face is necessary, which would allow the burdens of domestic bliss to be eased from her shoulders.

Now--you see a trend. I made it as black and white as I have time for. A dynamic and directional trend.

A sociologist would notice that trend if he's old enough. And think about it. And look for evidence that the trend goes deeper than just a few ads on TV and that it is well established and probably unstoppable. He could hardly avoid speculating on the logical outcome.

Even in the two colours one might see a change. Black underwear today and spotless white aprons of yesteryear. In a mere 30 years, which isn't much sociologically. And the deep-fat frier makes great chips (fries) and the "GIVINCHE fragrance makes her smell nicer, which is an oxymoron because anything which makes her smell differently than she does in the pristine state of nature must, by definition, be a deterioration. (I think Darwin would have agreed,)

The psychology is even more interesting. Although, in a world where the economic system has become largely a psychological problem, the two disciplines are bound to be gradually merging.

How did they know that the "Black" imagery makes us men reach for our wallets readily. Did they know or is it their own fetish.

Which turns a man on? A lady in a spotless apron operating a deep-fat frier, two steaks on the griddle, an apple pie in the oven, and blowing loose hair out of her eyes or one going up the Siene in a backless number looking meaningful and redolent with exotic but hopeless promise.

All you do is talk about these subjects and despite the evidence rolling past your eyes all day long you never actually get round to practicing them.

What programmes are targeted by what products. What products are grouped together. Walk in baths, stair lifts, putting a little to one side for one's loved ones, pet foods, remote controlled garage doors and conservatory curtains and nightcap drinks are a fairly familiar grouping for weekday afternoons during programmes about such things as sheepdogs, railway journeys and horseracing. Exercise machines, flab vibrators and adjustable double sprung mattresses also make appearances.

The ultimate question is who is on the psychiatric couch--the viewer or Media. And we know who makes the most money by some distance. The lady who introduces a FOX EXTRA and then thanks us for watching at the end, probably gets 5 times as much as a garbage collector and which is the easiest to do without.

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 09:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

If you can't say you would do a dirty dance, why would you think that others would?

You were the one who said they would enjoy the show. I was just curious what type of performance you were going to offer in the show.lol Laughing

Quote:

I have to say mate...I know you are joking.

If you realize this to be true then why read anymore into what I am joking about?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 09:28 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I garuntee it would get them to deeply think about copycating that killer before the decide to do it...to another innocent child...It is not made for people who have compassion..

I am not sure why you would make such a guarantee because we really do not know for certain what would stop this type of violence.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 09:35 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You were the one who said they would enjoy the show. I was just curious what type of performance you were going to offer in the show.lol

Because you had asked me first...I was saying I would not have to do anything for them to enjoy it, but I guess you did not understand what I was saying...

Quote:
If you realize this to be true then why read anymore into what I am joking about?

Because as you friend I thought that you would want for me to give you my honest introspections about what you have been saying...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 09:36 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I am not sure why you would make such a guarantee because we really do not know for certain what would stop this type of violence.

I GUARANTEE that that would stop at least some of them....

A psychotic person, their own minds are their own worst enemies...no one else...

If they have to think...It is the worst thing for them to face...They have no choice but to face it, and still do it if they are going too...Or face it and break down and get help...

There is no other way of stopping it...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 09:57 am
@spendius,
Quote:
All you do is talk about these subjects and despite the evidence rolling past your eyes all day long you never actually get round to practicing them.

Aren't you the man who is so against abortion that you would let a 3 year old die in a fire to protect 1,000 fertile eggs in petri dishes?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 10:55 am
@reasoning logic,
Any other plans tonight mate? Dinner or anything?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 10:58 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Any other plans tonight mate? Dinner or anything?

No, Me and the wife are about to leave to pick up gifts that came in and to purchase Christmas dinner along with groceries for the week.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 11:23 am
@reasoning logic,
Cool mate...What did you say your name was again? Craig? Isn't it the same as Chights was? I say was, not because his name changed but because he is not here anymore...
spendius

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 11:51 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Aren't you the man who is so against abortion that you would let a 3 year old die in a fire to protect 1,000 fertile eggs in petri dishes?

No--I'm the man who wouldn't be seen dead having dinner with people who ask that sort of question.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
BTW Frank, in case you are wondering...That riddle that I screwed up on because I read it incorrectly was not even that difficult to solve...I am positive I could have got it correct...and I have an easier solution to it then the person who made it or posted it...Cause you do not even need math to solve it like the person who did...All you would need is a pen and paper, and about 20 minutes...

You draw out 1000 boxes...A stright line would be the easiest way...You do what each person says, and you mark an O for open, and a C for closed, then count after the 1000th person goes...

It would not have taken me more than 20 minutes to get it correct...If I read it correctly...

It is too bad you do not understand these things and think a misque on reading it means a person has no comprehension, has intellectual laziness, or no clue...And it is funny to you...at least I tried...when you get a second show me just one you have solved...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:12 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
That riddle that I screwed up on because I read it incorrectly was not even that difficult to solve..

I think I seen the riddle and thought about it for a moment but I was not able to get it. It seems that he said all boxes would be closed but I did not see where box one was closed but I suck at these riddles. Smile
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:22 pm
@reasoning logic,
This was the riddle...mate

tryagain wrote:
There are one thousand boxes and one thousand kids in the school.
The teacher asks the first kid to go to every box and open it.

Then has the second kid go to every second box and close it.

The third goes to every third box and, if it is closed, open it, and if it is open, close it.

The fourth kid does this to every fourth box, and so on.

After the process is completed with the thousandth kid; how many boxes are left open?

My answer was that there is no boxes open in the end because they each end up closing them because I did not take the time to read that every third kid goes to every third box etc...And thought it was a trick question riddle...

So then Frank said that I was basically clueless because of my answer, and that he got a "good laugh" from it...

So then I linked 20 I have solved, and asked him to show me one he has solved, as well as posted an even easier way to solve this above riddle than the poster had said, because he said lets see how good your math is...And you do not even need math to solve it...I was the one who said they would all be closed, because the 1000th kid is an odd number and would have closed them all...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
OK was it true that all boxes were closed? I did not see where the first box was closed. Am I correct and not all the boxes were closed?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:30 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Cool mate...What did you say your name was again?

I never did say.

Quote:
Craig? Isn't it the same as Chights was?

No

I never told anyone here what my name is but if you can guess it I will
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:33 pm
@reasoning logic,
No, none of them are all closed, that was my answer but it was incorrect because I did not take the time to proofread it...

They would all be open...Because if the first opens them all, the second closes them all, the third opens etc...at the end the last person is an odd number which would mean that they would all be opened in the end...Cause I thought the riddle said the first kid closes them all...And missed that too...

I said all closed, because I thought the first closes them all...And it would be backwards...And did not reread what the riddle had said to see the second kid goes to every second box, and the third to every third etc...

When you do it correctly there are 31 random boxes left open...

All you need is a pen and paper...