Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:28 am
@reasoning logic,
How have you been holding up? You know what I mean, you can send me a pm if you would like too...

Any plans for tonight?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:29 am
@reasoning logic,
Please explain how strong you think the sociological currents are?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I am off for 12 days but I do have a few projects that I have to do but at my convenience.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:30 am
@reasoning logic,
I am being myself mate....And I always try to be...I don't like to picture woman as objects, and that is why I did not watch the video mate...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:31 am
@reasoning logic,
Home projects?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:32 am
@reasoning logic,
Page 400 mate...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:33 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Please explain how strong you think the sociological currents are?

Your environment dictates to you much more than your own psychology. From the cloths that you wear to the language you speak and many of the things that you believe to be true.
If you care you need to study it and ask questions about sociology. There are people here that understand it far better than me.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.I don't like to picture woman as objects, and that is why I did not watch the video mate...

Then picture them as women. It isn't like you are screwing them. The sad thing is Ryan if you were living 8,000 years ago you would be seeing all kinds of naked women and they would not be objects, "just women being women.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:38 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Home projects?

Yes
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:51 am
@reasoning logic,
Arn't you glad that women cover their bodies? Even though men want to see them naked? I mean if you saw everyone naked...If you decided to have sex, with a women...Wouldn't you already see and know half of what there is to see, and experience? I would not want that...sure it may be interested in the beginning, but it wouldn't be what people think it would...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:52 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Yes

Not interested in talking about them? You don't have too
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:52 am
@reasoning logic,
How come no gravatar over the pink square? Mine was green...I will put it up for a second because I want to see what it looked like...Alhough, I am not sure but I think once you put one up...You can't get the random one back...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:01 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

Arn't you glad that women cover their bodies?

I guess.

Are you glad that men cover theirs?

I guess that you might be worried, that every girl you walked by would be able to look down at you and smile. They would all think that they were pretty if you walked by saluting them.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:06 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Not interested in talking about them? You don't have too

The only big project I have to do is install a larger tank for my lift station
It is a tank that has a pump in it and grinds **** and sends it about 500ft to my septic tank and drain field.
My other tank was so small that it would have float issues about twice a year and that is way to often to have to play in ****.

I have to do miner work to a couple of my cars.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:08 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
How come no gravatar over the pink square?

I never had a desire to change it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:13 am
@reasoning logic,
Yes, I am glad that men cover theirs...

It has nothing to do with women laughing at me...

I think they would enjoy the show...But I am not a show, and neither are they...

Don't know if I would "salute them"...Probably would for people who I thought were attractive...Just another reason why it is a good thing people cover up their bodies...

I think that Islam is spot on with that...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:16 am
@reasoning logic,
I just changed mine right now...I can't get the random one back...But tell me if you like my new one when it comes up? I actually think my forest green random one made a cross in the middle of it...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:21 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
It has nothing to do with women laughing at me...

I did not say that they would laugh but that they would smile and think that they must be pretty.

Quote:
I think they would enjoy the show.

Would you put on some sort of dirty dancing show for them?
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:24 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
tell me if you like my new one when it comes up?

I never could understand the cross thing. Do you think Jesus would like his followers to carry a cross around. If he was executed in an electric chair would I see an electric chair in your photo?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 08:26 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Would you like put on some sort of dirty dancing show for them?

Nope, would you?

I have to say mate...I know you are joking...But it seems like you have some sort of way of a sick, twisted, mocking, joking way...Of asking sexuial questions...to others...

If you can't say you would do a dirty dance, why would you think that others would? Do you think that others are so commical that they would actually do this?