Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:40 am
@reasoning logic,
As I said...I don't really want to gratify myself...So I won't comment on how hot she was or was not...

But she was attractive...

If you want to find her mate, you can look her up...

As far as the motor boating...You do like to think about breasts no?

It is a damn funny saying though...Only cause of the movie it was in, as I have never heard anyone actually say it...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:43 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
As far as the motor boating...You do like to think about breasts no?

It is a damn funny saying though...Only cause of the movie it was in, as I have never heard anyone actually say it...

I was just curious if you used the same lap dancing line or if you like to change things around at times.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:51 am
@reasoning logic,
LoL mate...I am not interested in discussing what you think my pick-up lines are...Seriously...

In any event, you are the one talking about the lap dancing...now...And it was a joke...Just a bad attempt to tell somone that I thought they were attractive....Nothing about actually getting one, or picking them up...And you are the only one who talks about motor-boating...
spendius

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:53 am
@reasoning logic,
I've only ever seen lap dancing scenes in movies. It looks asexual to me. It's so phoney. Entirely misogynistic.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:57 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
This is incase there are people who do not know the scene...

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:59 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
LoL mate...I am not interested in discussing what you think my pick-up lines are...Seriously.

It is cool if you do not want to disclose your pick up lines. If I was single I would probably do the same.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:01 am
@reasoning logic,
But they are not mate...And you are being close to disrespectful now...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:04 am
@spendius,
I know what you were saying, but can't remember the word you used...It is weird for a cat to climb on the fridge and just hang out up there?
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:06 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
But they are not mate...And you are being close to disrespectful now.

I truly am not trying to be disrespectful.

Sometimes I think some of the things in the bible are true.
What do you think?

It is from the heart that a man speaks

The words that proceed out of the mouth defiles a person at times.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:19 am
@reasoning logic,
It was close to disrespectful because I told you they were not and then you tried to tell me how It is a good idea to keep my pick-up lines to myself...anyways

As if what I said had no meaning to you...Once you asked me about what I had said...

Quote:
The words that proceed out of the mouth defiles a person at times.

The Bible says that it is not the things that go in...But EVERYTHING that comes out that defiles a person...

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:22 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
It was close to disrespectful because I told you they were not and then you tried to tell me how It is a good idea to keep my pick-up lines to myself...anyways

As if what I said had no meaning to you...

I understand that you said they were not your pick up lines. Maybe you have a different approach or use different pick up lines or none at all. What ever the case it is all good.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

Quote:
The Bible says that it is not the things that go in...But EVERYTHING that comes out that defiles a person...

Matthew 15:18

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:29 am
@reasoning logic,
Mark 7:15

English Standard Version (©2001)

There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.”
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 06:39 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.”

By the knowledge of psychology you have today you do find flaws with that don't you?

If you expose bad habits or teachings to a young child the young child will learn the bad habits or teachings.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:15 am
@reasoning logic,
I think that what it is saying is everytime someone does or says something they have defiled themselves because it is ultimatley not how this God would do it..."And whoever thinks they know something knows nothing at all..."

But since we are already flawed, I would say to teach the best morality we could would be the correct thing to do...Or the best thing we could do...Because we are not holy enough to give off the perception that our ways are correct without even saying anything, because no one is that pure,,,as we are not God...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:19 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
.You do like to think about breasts no?

Breast seem like something worthwhile to think about every now and then. How about you do you like to think about breast or do you just like the song?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:20 am
@reasoning logic,
But what you said is not a flaw to that...If you are exposing bad habits to a child, that is defiling yourself...the child would then not defile themselves unless they reciprocated the actions...So it is correct...and when they reach the age of reason hopefully they will know if they should do it or not and defile themselves...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:25 am
@reasoning logic,
When I am thinking lustful...Besides looks...It is the thing that drives me crazy the most...

I don't want to hear the song mate...

I don't want to have to fight my lust right now...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:25 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
the child would then not defile themselves unless they reciprocated the actions...So it is correct...and when they reach the age of reason hopefully they will know if they should do it or not and defile themselves...

You do not seem to understand how strong the sociological currents are.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 07:27 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I don't want to have to fight my lust right now...

Don't fight it Ryan. Just be yourself and be free. Just be safe about it.