Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 02:48 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Gotta go make a Christmas visit now. Will be back in a couple of hours.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
If that is not what you meant...What do you mean by not trying one because it requires logic? And what did you mean by you can accept I think I could, cause I think God exists...

Do you think I could do one? Do you think I could not? Or are you unsure?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
So then I am also correct that you do not understand me because you do not want to understand it? Or am I incorrect about that one?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:04 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Have fun mate...I didn't like it...But I enjoyed the coversations at the end...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You and I went back and forth for 7+ pages...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:11 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Look Spade--I only made a bit of a jest about the fastidious conditions by which you choose your sexual partners and which some people consider somewhat misogynistic. I do in fact. You almost sound like a butcher appraising the steers in the auction.

In what way is what I said misogynistic? Do you think that doggers are correct in the way they have sexual acts?

I do think that people should be pure for marriage...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 03:31 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
In my opinion.

Marriage is a piece of paper. However, two people that bond and love each other truly, are what marriage is really all about.

And, it boils down to "choice" in my opinion... There has to be somewhat freedom of choice.. If you do good in this World, you have to be worth something right? But, this constant, "have to be virgins" does not necessarily work in today's world of marriages.

So many marriages break down because neither partner is experienced, they find out they are sexually mis-matched, one craves more the other not, one wishes to experiment the other not, etc etc etc .... And, so eventually the marriage fails or else they continue to live in a loveless marriage because with sex, there is no bond and without bonding there is no connection.

Would "God" want people to constantly get divorced?

What do you think he would prefer, that you were bad and had sex before marriage and your marriage lasted till death do you part?

Or,

You never had sex, married and then divorced because you were mis-matched in that department and therefore, she left you........

reasoning logic

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:08 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Wait, what does talking about, getting a, being aroused by a lap dance, have anything, at all, to do with a MMA fighter breaking his penis? Honestly RL, what is the connection there?

Also, I have never cheated on a female...And I have never broke mine...

LoL, I really have no clue what you meant by that messgae mate...

When you only pay attention to half of what I share with you, it does make things hard for you to understand. Maybe if you would have watched the very short video, you would be less clueless?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 06:11 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

I get sexually aroused by women if that is what you mean? But I have no interest in getting sexually excited by people I do not know

This may be true but I have seen where you have been sexually aroused by someone you found attractive even though you had not met her in person, I think that you found her photo attractive. Wink
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:23 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I think that what you said is correct, however I do think that he would want people to be pure if they could, and not get divorced because of their sexual relationships...Because marriage is a lot more than just sex...

I have said Hi to you and asked you how your were 3 times...not sure if you missed it, or do not want to talk to me...I hope you have been doing well?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:25 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
When you only pay attention to half of what I share with you, it does make things hard for you to understand. Maybe if you would have watched the very short video, you would be less clueless?

Or you can explain it in your own words like I have asked you to do...So I do not have to watch them to see what I think you find interesting about the videos...because what your are saying is what I find interesting...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 03:27 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
This may be true but I have seen where you have been sexually aroused by someone you found attractive even though you had not met her in person, I think that you found her photo attractive.

I may have done this...But it does not mean that that was really anything about sexual compatibility...Or something that I think I should have done...I think I know what you are talking about...And saying someone is very pretty is not crossing the lines of sexuial glorifycations...
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:17 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Hi Spades, I have a broken rib..

I have only really been on today ouch, as it has hurt ouch as you can probably understand..

So HI Smile

With regards to RL I am not happy about that reply to you as I stated to him, it's been hashed, re-hashed and un-warrented. You found that "photo" to be attractive that does not mean sexual.. Thankyou
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:31 am
@FOUND SOUL,
If he meant that one...I agree with you...It is not right for him to say that...When we both do not think it had anything to do with that...2 Cents

Broken rib?? Damn that sucks....I feel really bad for you...Hang in there...Is David making you breakfast in bed? Wink Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 04:45 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...When I read Logic's reply...I was thinking about 2 times I have done that...And one of them was when I said that about your picture...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:21 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
With regards to RL I am not happy about that reply to you as I stated to him, it's been hashed, re-hashed and un-warrented. You found that "photo" to be attractive that does not mean sexual.. Thankyou

I was only trying to share a viewpoint with Ryan, I was not trying to be mean.

Ryan said,
Quote:

I get sexually aroused by women if that is what you mean? But I have no interest in getting sexually excited by people I do not know

I don't think Ryan wakes up in the morning and thinks about who may be sexual appealing to him that day. Sexual attraction is based primarily on looks and then everything else comes next. If the looks are not right the odds of a sexual relation tend to decrease.

If you would have shown a photo of a huge 400 lb woman eating a bucket of chicken to Ryan, I doubt that lap dancing would have come to Ryan's mind.

It is not our fault for the the things that are appealing to us. It's natures fault if you want to put the blame on something blame God. lol
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:22 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I was thinking about 2 times I have done that..

When was the other time you did that?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:33 am
@reasoning logic,
I have said that to a member named MrsVISHOUS2012...

I went looking for it, But I can't find it...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:35 am
@reasoning logic,
You are correct mate, it does have a lot to do with looks...But what I am saying is that it is one thing to be attracted...And it is another to gratify yourself to them...When you don't know them...

I don't mind finding someone attractive...I do mind if I think about gratifying myself...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 22 Dec, 2012 05:37 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I have said that to a member named MrsVISHOUS2012...

Was she pretty hot?

What did you say? Was it something like, "if all girls looked like you I would be motor boating all the time?