Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:02 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202166)
You do realize that this all started because I made an assumption about Spendius taking a stance on abortion because of the Church? Because I never asked him to explain his positions...And it had nothing to do with lack of comprehension like you said? You do realize this, right?

Explain to me what the word "this" is in that sentence.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:02 pm
@Frank Apisa,
You are correct mate...Because that indeed is a serious problem!... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

If it makes you feel any better I meant I think I know not know...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:03 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I know what I said...Just because I said I think you have a lack of logic does not mean you have to learn it from me...

So the answer to my question is NO.

Why didn't you just say that?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:03 pm
@Frank Apisa,
These back and forth posts for about 3 pages now...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Because my answer is not no...I think you could learn it from me, or other people...

But you don't have to learn it from me, or other people...

And I am not saying that you do...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:21 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
These back and forth posts for about 3 pages now...

Then I disagree. This back and forth nonsense started when I commented on your coherence (or lack of it) and you appeared to take offense.

I am now lost as far as both elements of Spendius v. SpadeMaster and Spendius v. Knowing are concerned. If you link to the subject matter, I will comment more directly.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:29 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,

Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202211)
Because my answer is not no...I think you could learn it from me, or other people...

Okay...so the answer is not NO. Then is the answer to my question YES?

My question was: “And I am supposed to take lessons in logic and coherence from you?”

You are saying the answer is NOT NO. I am now asking...is it YES?

Quote:
But you don't have to learn it from me, or other people...

And I am not saying that you do...

It is my opinion that I do not have to learn any more logic to discuss what I am discussing with you...than I already possess.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
It all started between you and I when I asked you if you were willing to explain how I did not understand Spendius' position? I then made a post about whether or not it was because of a typo?...And you said it was because of lack of comprehension, which is a lie...Or you did not realize I had never asked Spendius to explain his position...and you did not know I made an assumption about it...

I know why it happened...

It was not because of the typo, or because of lack of comprehension...It was because I did not ask him to explain his position...And assumed his position was because of the Church since he says he backs it for social reasons...

I am not going back to link it...Sorry...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:34 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I am saying that I think you lack logic...You could learn it from anyone who has more than you currently do...

Quote:
It is my opinion that I do not have to learn any more logic to discuss what I am discussing with you...than I already possess

And it is my opinion that it could not hurt you to learn more than you already have...To discuss things with me, or anyone else...
izzythepush

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:41 pm
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
What is "unacceptable" about dogging?

The state of some of the growlers.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:42 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202228)
It all started between you and I when I asked you if you were willing to explain how I did not understand Spendius' position? I then made a post about whether or not it was because of a typo?...And you said it was because of lack of comprehension, which is a lie...Or you did not realize I had never asked Spenius to explain his position...and you did not know I made an assumption about it...

I know why it happened...

It was not because of the typo, or because of lack of comprehension...It was because I did not ask him to explain his position...And assumed his position was because of the Church since he says he backs it for social reasons...

I am not going back to link it...Sorry...

Don't be sorry.

If you actually are going to insist that we go that far back to explain this give and take...I am going to insist we go back a bit farther...when I asked you if you actually read what Spendius writes.

Spendius had mentioned several times that religious considerations were NOT a part of his advocacy against abortions.

Your responses, SM, indicated that you missed this or simply could not comprehend it...each and every time.

I suggested that I thought it to be because of a lack of comprehension.

Then this **** began.

This reminds me very much of the riddle or puzzle thread where you gave a solution that showed without a doubt you did not understand the parameters of the riddle--or that you simply do not pay attention to what is being written. You do that often...you've done it with me several times during this discussion.

If you honestly "assumed his position was because of the Church since he says he backs it for social reasons"...then you had to ignore repeated comments by Spendius telling you it was NOT for that reason. That, SM, is either a LACK OF COMPREHENSION...or intellectual laziness of some sort.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:43 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202244)
I am saying that I think you lack logic...You could learn it from anyone who has more than you currently do...

Quote:
It is my opinion that I do not have to learn any more logic to discuss what I am discussing with you...than I already possess

And it is my opinion that it could not hurt you to learn more than you already have...To discuss things with me, or anyone else...

I respectfully suggest you are one of the last persons on the planet to be making such a judgement, SM.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:49 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The point is I still did not fully understand what they were based upon...

Cause I never asked him to explain, and he never told me...

And if the Church says that they are against it, and he backs the Church, and is against it...

Why is there any reason to believe it is not because of the Church?

Regardless if he says that?

I may have missed that riddle but I have solved about 20 on here...

What is your point? Do you think you do not miss things? Do you have lack of comprehension? Or intellectual laziness?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:51 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Well, I respectfully think that someone who thinks that they are uncertain about many things...Is even lower down there...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:52 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Well, I respectfully think that someone who thinks they are uncertain about many things...Is even lower down there...

Aha...so you are saying you are not uncertain about many things?

C'mon!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:54 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I can say with certainty I am not uncertain about many things...I think I could be correct about many things...And I think I could be incorrect about many things...I do not think I am uncertain about many things...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:56 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202262)
The point is I still did not fully understand what they were based upon...

Cause I never asked him to explain, and he never told me...

And if the Church says that they are against it, and he backs the Church, and is against it...

Why is there any reason to believe it is not because of the Church?

Regardless if he says that?

I may have missed that riddle but I have solved about 20 on here...

I'll try to find it.

Quote:
What is your point?

By now you should know.

Quote:
Do you think you do not miss things?

I do miss things...but not as often or as conspicuously as you do.

Quote:
Do you have lack of comprehension?

Occasionally...but not nearly as often or as conspicuously as you do.

Quote:
Or intellectual laziness?

Tough one! I think I seldom succumb to intellectual laziness, but I do not think it happens often...and not nearly as often or as conspicuously as you do.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:58 pm
@Frank Apisa,
So you measure yourself based upon me? Does not sound like you are being truthful when you describe me...Or are you unsure about this?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:01 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202270)
I can say with certainty I am not uncertain about many things...I think I could be correct about many things...And I think I could be incorrect about many things...I do not think I am uncertain about many things...

That is probably a big part of the problem you are having understanding what I am saying.

Here are a few questions I am uncertain about. Are you uncertain about any of them...or are you certain you know the answer.

Is there a GOD (or are there gods)?

Do humans have souls?

Is there an afterlife?

If there is, do humans have to earn entry into that afterlife?

If there is, will some humans be denied entry into that afterlife?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 01:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
I'll try to find it.

Don't even bother...Cause you missed my point...Even if he says it is not because of the Church, it does not mean he is telling the truth...about it

And if you meant the riddle, I do not need to see that I missed the understanding in one...go link the 20 I have solved...