Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202071)
No, I want you to tell people what you think and believe, because it is what you think and believe...I don't think it is correct or polite for you to tell others you do not know, then when they say what it is they think they know...You then tell people how they are correct or not....And most times it is because you do not do believing because of a coin flip...

Though you do not have to do what I am saying, and that is not my point...I am not telling you to do what I am saying, just because, but because you want to do it....

I don't need to think, I know what I am saying...And know what I am thinking...If you do not understand me, that is cool...But it does not mean I do not know what I am saying, others dont, or I NEED to think...

Why don't you slow down...and write with some clarity?

I tell people what I think all the time. I do not need encouragement from you to do that...I am very outspoken and have been most of my life.

I have no "beliefs"...so I cannot share them. You seem to be insisting for whatever reasons that I do...but I do not.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am glad you are going to reply to others if you want too...Because my point was not to tell you who you should or should not reply too...

It was to get you to understand you are capable of knowing with certainty who you want to reply to, and why...As well as knowing other things...

I KNOW many things, SM...why do you continue to suppose I am saying I do not know anything??????????????????????????????????????????????????
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:59 am
@Frank Apisa,
Because I want to post the way I do...If it is not clear enough for you...You do not have to read it...Or you have to deal with it if it is not clear enough for you...If you want to read it...

Why the post after this one? And why this one now, and the next ones? Because I wanted to do it...THINK!!!!!!!!

I do not care if you wanted to avoid me, but decided to post to me...You have done so...So I am talking with you...And will continue to do it, till I decide to stop....THINK!!!!

I always thought you lacked the logical compasity to fully understand other people, so I decided not to get involved with your discussions...

But Now, this is also on you Frank Apisa...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:06 am
@Frank Apisa,
Because I do not want to do it...Why don't you slow down and take the time to try to understand what I am saying to you?

Quote:
I tell people what I think all the time. I do not need encouragement from you to do that...I am very outspoken and have been most of my life.

I don't need your encouragement, or honest opinion about my comprehension, or grammar...or logic...

I will continue to post how I do...And you have the freedom to not respond...or try to understand what I am saying....Because you can not understand me...If you decide to reply to me...Then you have to try to understand what I am saying, since you can not...Because you are freely chosing to reply to me...

Quote:
I have no "beliefs"...so I cannot share them. You seem to be insisting for whatever reasons that I do...but I do not.

Well, I really do not think you know what you do or do not know...

But it is my opinion...And you do not have to agree, and it does not mean I am correct...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
It seems that everything you talk about on here....You say you do not know...

That is just my opinion and I could be incorrect...And you don't have to agree with me...Not saying that you do...But since you do not understand me...I will explain it...

That is my opinion, and it could be correct, or incorrect...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:13 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202107)
Because I want to post the way I do...If it is not clear enough for you...You do not have to read it...Or you have to deal with it if it is not clear enough for you...If you want to read it...

Why the post after this one? And why this one now, and the next ones? Because I wanted to do it...THINK!!!!!!!!

I do not care if you wanted to avoid me, but decided to post to me...You have done so...So i am talking with you...And will continue to do it, till I decide to stop....THINK!!!!

I always thought you lacked the logical compasity to fully understand other people, so I decide not to get involved with your discussions...

But Now, this is also on you Frank Apisa...

Calm down, SM...you are not making any sense.

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202110)
It seems that everything you talk about on here....You say you do not know...

That is just my opinion and I could be incorrect...And you don't have to agree with me...Not saying that you do...But since you do not understand me...I will explain it...

That is my opinion, and it could be correct, or incorrect...

Don't be too hard on yourself. It is a lack of comprehension problem that you seem unable to deal with.

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Well, I really do not think you know what you do or do not know...

That sentence would have made much more sense if you had put a period after the sixth word!
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:16 am
@Frank Apisa,
Or your just not smart enough to understand it mate...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:18 am
@Frank Apisa,
No, it is a lack of logic that you seem to not want to acknowledge, or learn more about...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:19 am
@Frank Apisa,
Or it would make more sense...If you told people what you do believe, think, or know....(whatever way you wish to explain it) rather than telling others that what they believe is incorrect...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:33 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Or your just not smart enough to understand it mate...

Possibly. I do not think so, but it certainly is possible.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:34 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
No, it is a lack of logic that you seem to not want to acknowledge, or learn more about...

I see! And I am supposed to take lessons in logic and coherence from you?

I don't think so!
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:36 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202142)
Or it would make more sense...If you told people what you do believe, think, or know....(whatever way you wish to explain it) rather than telling others that what they believe is incorrect...

I have never told anyone that what they "believe" is incorrect.

I do tell people what I think. (I think I just explained that to you a few post ago!)
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:41 am
@Frank Apisa,
Who said that you have to take lessons on Logic and coherence from me? I don't remeber saying that...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
And I have told you that I think saying I think, I know, I believe is the same exact thing...I have also said I could be correct or incorrect...I think I said that a while back....But I can sympathize if you did not understand me
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:45 am
@Frank Apisa,
You do realize that this all started because I made an assumption about Spendius taking a stance on abortion because of the Church? Because I never asked him to explain his positions...And it had nothing to do with lack of comprehension like you said? You do realize this, right?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 11:58 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Who said that you have to take lessons on Logic and coherence from me? I don't remeber saying that...

What you said was: "No, it is a lack of logic that you seem to not want to acknowledge, or learn more about..."

And I asked, " I see! And I am supposed to take lessons in logic and coherence from you?”

Am I?

You seem sure I need those lessons…so if not from you, just say “NO.”
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:00 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
And I have told you that I think saying I think, I know, I believe is the same exact thing...I have also said I could be correct or incorrect...I think I said that a while back....But I can sympathize if you did not understand me

What could I tell ya?

If you think "believing something" is the same as "knowing something" you have some serious problems to deal with.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 12:01 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I know what I said...Just because I said I think you have a lack of logic does not mean you have to learn it from me...