Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:27 am
@spendius,
Give me a minute Spendi I will answer your posts...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202027)
I have got used to your patronising...and have understood how you locially think though it is not easy to deal with...Everything is not about you Frank...

Nope...nor have I ever asserted that it is.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have gotten use to you posting in a confused, jumbled, rambling, illogical way...so I can usually figure out what you are unsuccessfully attempting to communicate.

It does take some time, however.

Thank you so much "the wonderful Frank"...Should I praise you now or later???

If you feel you want to "praise me"...you can choose whether to do it now or later. Think for yourself. Don't let others do it for you.

Quote:
Quote:
Slow down...edit your posts...and try to be less of those things. You will make a better case for your position.

Thanks, while we are handing out constructive criticism...Do you own thinking, form you own opinions, and have meaningful discussions with others...Rather than patronising people based upon your coin filp notion which they do not abide by...But you do...

Obviously you were trying to say something here. But it is incomprehensible. Try again...and I will respond.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202038)
Well just because you do not understand it does not mean it is jumbled or illogical or incoherent...Maybe you have a reasoning problem?

There you go...one of your bests posts every. This was logical, reasonable, and stated well. Nice going.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:32 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202039)
I will continue to post to you...But don't reply to my posts, and pick apart my views because I have beliefs, and do my thinking, and you do not because of a coin flip...I do not operate my views on you coin flip...And do not need to hear how I need to be more coherent or logical...You have no obligation to answer me if you disagree or do not understand me...

Oh, back to jumbled and confused. What a disappointment.

By the way, I will decide when I will reply and when I will not. I will not let you do my thinking on that matter for me.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
I am saying, you do not act like you think for youself...

It shows that you do not, by you claiming you are unsure. Because you do not make blind guesses on a coin flip...

But then when others explain what they believe, you patronise them based upon your own coin flip notion...

It is rude, nasty, and wrong to do...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:38 am
@Frank Apisa,
The point was, I was being sarcastic...I do not wish to prasie you, because you understanding me, is nothing special to me...

while you are giving me constructive criticism...I will give you mine...

Think for yourself, and come to your own conclusions and beliefs...Rather than saying you have none, and telling others how they must not be sure, because of your coin flip notion
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
I am glad you will do the thinking for yourself...And that was my point...Not that you should auto accept that you have to reply to me, just because...It is the first step in understanding what you think and believe...on your own
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:44 am
@Frank Apisa,
I am not going to do this anymore Frank...I do not feel like explaining my views, then breaking it down again, for you to understand...What I am saying is not that hard to understand...And I do not think I have coherent problems, or lack of understandings...I think you really just do not have the logic to understand others...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:44 am
@Frank Apisa,
BTW you did not answer that one post you said you understood why not?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:45 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202038)
I am saying, you do not act like you think for youself...

Not sure why anything I have written in A2K seems to indicate to you that I do not think for myself. I think a careful reading of what I have written will show the exact opposite.

Quote:
It shows that you do not, by you claiming you are unsure. Because you do not make blind guesses on a coin flip...

I have no idea of what you are trying to say here. If I do not KNOW something, I simply say I do not know it. Many times I do not KNOW something, but I am willing to make a guess or estimate about it. And I do.

With some things...I can make no reasonable guess. If I am pressed to make a guess, I sometimes oblige in a light-hearted way, by flipping a coin. For instance, on the question of "Is there a GOD or not?"...if pressed to make a guess, I often flip a coin to show how worthless a guess on the question can be.

What are you trying to make out of that.

Quote:
But then when others explain what they believe, you patronise them based upon your own coin flip notion...

I have NEVER done that...and I defy you to show anywhere where I have.

Quote:
It is rude, nasty, and wrong to do...

Which, of course, is the reason I do not do it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:46 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202052)
The point was, I was being sarcastic...I do not wish to prasie you, because you understanding me, is nothing special to me...

while you are giving me constructive criticism...I will give you mine...

Think for yourself, and come to your own conclusions and beliefs...Rather than saying you have none, and telling others how they must not be sure, because of your coin flip notion

In other words, you want me to follow you advice in order to show that I am thinking for myself?????

THINK!
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202056)
I am glad you will do the thinking for yourself...And that was my point...Not that you should auto accept that you have to reply to me, just because...It is the first step in understanding what you think and believe...on your own

Jumbled...and self serving.

Try again.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:48 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202056)
I am not going to do this anymore Frank...I do not feel like explaining my views, then breaking it down again, for you to understand...What I am saying is not that hard to understand...And I do not think I have coherent problems, or lack of understandings...I think you really just do not have the logic to understand others...

Okay...you are not going to do this any more. But since I see another posting from you just below the one where you said you were not going to do it anymore...obviously someone is posting using your name and avatar.

I will help you straighten that person out if you want.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:50 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Probably because I am handling others of the dozens of questions you are throwing out.

Refresh my memory by actually pointing out the post that asked the question that I said I understood...and I will answer it.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:21 am
@Frank Apisa,
Ill try one more time then I am gonna drop it...

Quote:
I have no idea of what you are trying to say here. If I do not KNOW something, I simply say I do not know it. Many times I do not KNOW something, but I am willing to make a guess or estimate about it. And I do.

With some things...I can make no reasonable guess. If I am pressed to make a guess, I sometimes oblige in a light-hearted way, by flipping a coin. For instance, on the question of "Is there a GOD or not?"...if pressed to make a guess, I often flip a coin to show how worthless a guess on the question can be.

What are you trying to make out of that.

You do not do the thinking yourself...Because we all know you are uncertain...But when others say what they think...You tell them how they are inccorect, based upon your own coin flip notion...In which no one else abides by, but you...It is not right for you to do that to others...

Quote:
I have NEVER done that...and I defy you to show anywhere where I have.

You asked Spendius what he knows...When he told you what he knows...You told him he could not possibly know it...

You have done it...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:26 am
@Frank Apisa,
No, I want you to tell people what you think and believe, because it is what you think and believe...I don't think it is correct or polite for you to tell others you do not know, then when they say what it is they think they know...You then tell people how they are correct or not....And most times it is because you do not do believing because of a coin flip...

Though you do not have to do what I am saying, and that is not my point...I am not telling you to do what I am saying, just because, but because you want to do it....

I don't need to think, I know what I am saying...And know what I am thinking...If you do not understand me, that is cool...But it does not mean I do not know what I am saying, others dont, or I NEED to think...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:27 am
@Frank Apisa,
I am glad you are going to reply to others if you want too...Because my point was not to tell you who you should or should not reply too...

It was to get you to understand you are capable of knowing with certainty who you want to reply to, and why...As well as knowing other things...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:30 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Okay...you are not going to do this any more. But since I see another posting from you just below the one where you said you were not going to do it anymore...obviously someone is posting using your name and avatar.

I will help you straighten that person out if you want.

This is a perfect example of what I mean by patronising....I know what I have said...And I realize I decided to post again....No one needs to hear you say this....I decided to post again....And as you can see have done it again....I have said once more up top...And may not do it again....Or may decide to post again...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
It is not my job to refresh and I don't feel like doing it...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 10:47 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Ill try one more time then I am gonna drop it...

Then why the series of posts right after this one???

If you are going to "drop it"...just drop it. The alternative is to simply continue...and not to say you are dropping it.

I am not dropping it...I will continue to engage you so long as you continue with the questions or with the comments that require responses.

THINK!

Quote:
You asked Spendius what he knows...When he told you what he knows...You told him he could not possibly know it...

If you want to get me back to that conversation, I am willing to address it. I do remember the situation, but I do not remember the specifics. I guarantee you of this: Whatever I said was substantially different from your characterization of it.

If someone tells me they KNOW there are NO GODS...I will most assuredly say, "You cannot possibly know that."

That has nothing to do with any coin flips or nonsense like that...so stop trying to make it seem that way.

If you refer me back to the specific...we can discuss it. I do remember Spendius attempting to say he KNEW something I suggested seemed highly unlikely.

KEEP ONE OTHER THING IN MIND: I studiously avoided discussing anything with you for a very long time. I saw that you were disordered in your thinking and comprehension...and I really did not want to get involved. I also thought this "prophet of the Lord" stuff was beyond the pale...so I did NOT WANT TO GET INVOLVED.

When you kept throwing questions at me...I answered as concisely as possible...often in just a word or two hoping to discourage you from starting a more substantial conversation.

BUT YOU INSISTED.

Now we are engaged in a conversation...and I see the deficiencies of your abilities to express yourself clearly in writing and your inability to read with comprehension causing the problems that are arising.

This is on you, SpadeMaster.