Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
You also neglect to mention, that whether it is creationism, or evolution it is impossible that people did not have multiple wives or partners to create the population...

Calm down...and think before you post. This sentence of yours is another example of incoherence. THINK!

Quote:
And the only reason why the Old Testament had men with mutiple wives was to preserve the seed of Jewish males because they were chosen people...

You KNOW this for a fact...or you are merely making a guess here?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:01 am
@Frank Apisa,
AHHH....Well then I think you have comprehension, and coherent problems because it was not particually difficult to understand...Idea 2 Cents
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:05 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202000)
You are free to interpet that anyway you would like too...It is black and white...Whether he preferred to do it or not, does not matter...He was compelled to say it, so he must have thought it was worthy to say and what people should do...even if he did not want to do it...

My guess is that you have no idea if he was compelled to say it or not. He said it...or more exactly, he wrote it. The motivation for his writing it is lost to us. He also told us explicitly that he did not want the men to take a wife...so he certainly was not promoting propagation of the Jewish people...unless you are suggesting he was telling them not to marry but to propagate.

Quote:
Who said anything about command? Or required? Did I say that???

No...Paul did!

What you said was that the Bible says that marriage is between one man and one woman.

I am still waiting for you to cite the passage that says that.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:05 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Calm down...and think before you post. This sentence of yours is another example of incoherence. THINK!

No you THINK and CALM DOWN...It is not difficult to understand...Do your own thinking rather than everyone else doing the thinking for you...

Rediculous...You claim you are not certain, then tell others how their thinking is incorrect, illogical, incoherent, etc...it is bullshit...Do your own homework and thinking, and come to your own conclusions, and then ask to discuss how you think other are correct or incorrect...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:06 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202003)
AHHH....Well then I think you have comprehension, and coherent problems because it was not particually difficult to understand...

I did understand it...and I mentioned that I understood it.

But it still was incoherent.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:08 am
@Frank Apisa,
How can you think it is incoherent if you understand it?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:09 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202012)
Quote:

No you THINK and CALM DOWN...It is not difficult to understand...Do your own thinking rather than everyone else doing the thinking for you...

Rediclous...You claim you are not certain, then tell others how their thinking is incorrect, illogical, incoherent, etc...it is bullshit...Do your own homework and thinking, and come to your own conclusions, and then ask to discuss how you think other are correct or incorrect...

Okay, you've gone over the edge.

But if you get back under control, you will feel better.

Quote:
Do your own thinking rather than everyone else doing the thinking for you...

Throw away lines like this do nothing to further whatever it is you are trying to further, SM. And it allows a debating partner to ask questions you cannot reasonably answer...

...like...

What makes you suppose I am allowing others to do the thinking for me?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:10 am
@Frank Apisa,
What I said before is the way I interpret that passage...I don't need to look for the lost motivation, I already found it...
spendius

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:11 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
If you already thought that both are immoral, because it is unnatural.. why do you need me to second it for you? And ask me how dogging is immoral? You already knew why you thought it was unnatural...And I had told you that I thought it was immoral, then you asked me why? Why did you ask me why?

Look Spade--I only made a bit of a jest about the fastidious conditions by which you choose your sexual partners and which some people consider somewhat misogynistic. I do in fact. You almost sound like a butcher appraising the steers in the auction.

Quote:
Wallflower, wallflower
Won't you dance with me?
I'm sad and lonely too.
Wallflower, wallflower
Won't you dance with me?
I'm fallin' in love with you.

Bob Dylan.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:14 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
How can you think it is incoherent if you understand it?

Incoherent can mean confused, jumbled, rambling, illogical...but does not necessarily mean it cannot be understood.

I have gotten use to you posting in a confused, jumbled, rambling, illogical way...so I can usually figure out what you are unsuccessfully attempting to communicate.

It does take some time, however.

Slow down...edit your posts...and try to be less of those things. You will make a better case for your position.
XXSpadeMasterXX

@Frank Apisa,
You certianly are not up for the task of doing the thinking for yourself...

No one would say they do not make blind guesses on a coin flip but continue to tell others how they are making guesses by deciding upon your "coin flip"

That is rude, and nasty, and patronising...
spendius

@JPB,
We are trying to avoid what we suspect JP. Or at least I am. If I got going on what I suspect I might cause some desperate wing-flappings.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:15 am
@Frank Apisa,
Or stop reading my posts if you can not understand me, and if you are going to pick apart my views based upon your coin flip?
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:16 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
What I said before is the way I interpret that passage...I don't need to look for the lost motivation, I already found it...

I understand that. But it is amazing the way some people "interpret" various passages of the Bible...so I was asking for a specific passage that says marriage is ONLY between ONE man and ONE woman.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:18 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5202020)
You certianly are not up for the task of doing the thinking for yourself...

No one would say they do not make blind guesses on a coin flip but continue to tell others how they are making guesses by deciding upon your "coin flip"

That is rude, and nasty, and patronising...

This is a very confused, jumbled, rambling, and illogical post, SM. I am pretty sure you can do better. You ought really to try to do so.

In this particular case, I have absolutely no idea of what you were trying to communicate.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:20 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Or stop reading my posts if you can not understand me, and if you are going to pick apart my views based upon your coin flip?

I read everyone's posts, SM. If you want me to stop addressing you...stop posting to me with sentences that end in question marks...or which require a response.
XXSpadeMasterXX

@Frank Apisa,
I have got used to your patronising...and have understood how you locially think though it is not easy to deal with...Everything is not about you Frank...

Quote:
I have gotten use to you posting in a confused, jumbled, rambling, illogical way...so I can usually figure out what you are unsuccessfully attempting to communicate.

It does take some time, however.

Thank you so much "the wonderful Frank"...Should I praise you now or later???

Quote:
Slow down...edit your posts...and try to be less of those things. You will make a better case for your position.

Thanks, while we are handing out constructive criticism...Do you own thinking, form you own opinions, and have meaningful discussions with others...Rather than patronising people based upon your coin filp notion which they do not abide by...But you do...
spendius

@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You have failed to address the "until death us do part" aspect of Christian teaching Spade. And I would guess you have no interest in the virgin bride idea.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:22 am
@Frank Apisa,
Well just because you do not understand it does not mean it is jumbled or illogical or incoherent...Maybe you have a reasoning problem?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Fri 21 Dec, 2012 09:24 am
@Frank Apisa,
I will continue to post to you...But don't reply to my posts, and pick apart my views because I have beliefs, and do my thinking, and you do not because of a coin flip...I do not operate my views on you coin flip...And do not need to hear how I need to be more coherent or logical...You have no obligation to answer me if you disagree or do not understand me...