Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

izzythepush

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 07:48 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

Now tell me about your big and dangerous English pubs.

So you're boating about how unsafe your society is? A big hard bastard is a big hard bastard, regardless of where he's from. If you want to walk into a rough boozer and carp on about how much harder you Americans are then that's fine. I've got a few in mind right now, I'll quite happily take you there, I won't hang around for when it all kicks off though, but I will take a message to your widow.

Or you might want to keep your big mouth shut, show a bit of respect for other cultures, which is what most of us sane people do when we're abroad, and you could conceivably have a good time.
BillRM

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 08:23 pm
@izzythepush,
Unsafe what is unsafe about a two ton cannon throwing a 8 pound ball or so in the hands of a law abiding citizen or a large civil war revolter for that matter.

It was poor handling of a firearm that gotten the cash register murder however as no one was hurt beyond a few black and blue marks from hitting the floor it turn out well and gave everyone in the bar an amusing story to tell.

Still it is interesting that your government is not comfortable allowing edge weapons in the hands of it citizens and ours allow a device even if it a hundred years old device that could take a building out from a few thousand yards in the hands of it private citizens.

In fact citizens willing to get a federal class two license in most states can own machines guns and there are tens of thousands of such weapons in the hands of private citizens and the last I check there was only one case of such a legally own weapon being used in a crime.

It not weapons in the hands of law abiding citizens that is the problem in the US or in England.
BillRM

Reply Sat 19 Nov, 2011 08:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Sorry izzythepush there was three cases of legally own machine guns used in a crime however the numbers of such weapons in private hands is 250,000 repeat 250,000 in the US.

It not the weapons that are the problem and it too bad your government does not know that and trust it law abiding citizens to be arm as well as it law breakers are.

http://www.nfatoys.com/tsmg/web/legal.htm

Today, nearly a quarter of a million machineguns are privately owned by law abiding US citizens. For many people this may seem incredible. But in the many decades since the NFA was enacted into law, there has been only three instances of a legally registered, privately owned machinegun being used in a crime. As a group, machineguns represent the least likely type of weapon to be used in a crime. This is because machinegun owners have chose to subject themselves to the close scrutiny of the Federal Government. Machinegun collectors have a lot at stake in their hobby. Even the most trivial technical violation of the law could result in the seizure of their collection. As a result, machinegun owners are extremely conscious of their legal responsibilities, and are more than willing to police themselves and report unlawful activities to Federal law enforcement officials.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 03:49 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

a large civil war revolter for that matter.

I never knew you did Civil War reenactment. At least you're being honest for once.
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 04:48 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I never knew you did Civil War reenactment. At least you're being honest for once.

The bar owner took part in civil war reenactments not me and the nearest I came to playing war games was in an ultralight aircraft bombing contest I took part in at a fly in many years ago.

Oh I and my flying group sometimes would pretended to be WW1 flyers and did mock runs on hot air balloons as the WWI aces did in attacking observation balloons.

Now why would someone need to be honest about taking part in such a historic reenactments in any case?

I remember hearing that such reenactments of battles are not unknown on your island as a matter of fact.

Hmm are you implying that anyone who would take part in the US civil war reenactments are racists perhaps?

Given that there are people of all colors and races taking part in the civil war reenactments including black men playing the part of the Union War black troops that would be hard for anyone to try to pull off but please feel free to try to do so.

Not to mention that at the cost of 800,000 lives or so on both sides that war ended slavery in the US.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:02 am
@BillRM,
No, as ever you've not so much missed the point, as failed to realise there is a point to begin with. I said you were being honest when you described yourself as a revolTer. Try to keep up, couldn't you get as grown up to read your posts first? That way you might avoid such simplistic errors. This isn't the first time I've pointed out the nonsensical aspects of your posts, and you've still not understood. That's the main reason that arguing with you is no fun. You've not so much got egg on face, more like a whole breakfast.
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:19 am
@izzythepush,
You are an asshole and I would add a British asshole but as Eisenhower once order ,when we was helping to save your Brits rear ends, you can refer to someone as an asshole but not as a Brit or American asshole so in honor of the good general and later president memory I will not add the Brit in front of the word asshole.

Good morning by the way.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:25 am
@BillRM,
Do you ever feel like you are hitting you head against a brick wall when talking to izzythepush? Laughing
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 05:32 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Do you ever feel like you are hitting you head against a brick wall when talking to izzythepush?

LOL To be honest he is slightly better then his countryman spendices.

Strange that with their universal health care system you would think they would get the treatment they clearly need. Drunk
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:29 am
@BillRM,
Good morning to you Bill. I've been called much worse, at least I'm not a humourless bully with primitive linguistic skills, and a childish understanding of History.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:31 am
@reasoning logic,
I think you've probably hit your head a bit too much, your language skills are almost as bad as Bill's.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:37 am
@izzythepush,
Look in the mirror and you will see everyone's problems looking back at you Mr perfect! Rolling Eyes
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:40 am
@reasoning logic,
I've never claimed to be perfect, but at least I can frame a coherent argument. Maybe you and Bill should go away for a bit, and not come back until you can do the same. Instead of spending all your waking hours on Youtube, you could try reading a book.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:46 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I can frame a coherent argument

Many people with antisocial personality disorders {Psychopaths} can frame coherent arguments! So what is your point? Idea
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 06:52 am
@reasoning logic,
So now, because I don't agree with you I'm a psychopath? I think that says all that needs to be said about your reasoning and your logic.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:04 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:

So now, because I don't agree with you I'm a psychopath?

I did not say that!

You can make believe and see anything you want, "that is the affect of psychosis!
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:13 am
@reasoning logic,
When you use words like psychosis you think you're being really clever, but it doesn't work if you don't understand what the word means. Like a lot of really stupid people you think you're really intelligent, that's psychosis for you.

Quote:
You can make believe and see anything you want, "that is the affect of psychosis!

Here's a handy hint, affect is a verb, effect is a noun. Try to use speech marks correctly, it does help if you're trying to avoid sounding like an idiot.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:21 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Here's a handy hint, affect is a verb, effect is a noun. Try to use speech marks correctly, it does help if you're trying to avoid sounding like an idiot.

Imagine that, "you are still able to coherently understand people but yet you still act as if you have a defect in philosophy.
Do you think you have the right stuff?
I know how much you like to read so I added some reading material for you!

http://www.ocdonline.com/articlephillipson6.php
BillRM

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:28 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
childish understanding of History.

Strange the only one that seems to be wrong concerning history facts time after time here happen to be you.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 20 Nov, 2011 07:29 am
@reasoning logic,
You're still not using speech marks correctly. And your knowledge of philosophy reminds me of this guy.