Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

djjd62

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 06:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
How many people out there, would actually like to know there is a God? If there is one, rather than just remaining comfortable...thinking we will all rot when we die?

i'm more than comfortable with rotting, regardless of the existence of a god
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 06:21 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Look Spade--asking what are the "things" when you claim to know things is not throwing stones. It is the obvious first question anybody would ask.

How can we have a meaningful discussion on the basis that the things you know are being kept a secret? Taking your word that you know things when we don't even know what the things are is a bit ridiculous in this day and age.

I know things in my own mind. I am satisfied that I know that the wholesale putting aside of the Church's teaching on sexual matters is potentially destructive. It only seems not to be because we are as yet in the early stages and the historical pseudomorphosis is protecting the heretics from seeing the full manifestation of such a programme.

The historical pseudomorphosis was in full view when Mr Romney and Mr Obama congratulated each other on being good family men presumably with the expectation that both sets of supporters would approve.

So tell us what are the things you know and defend the usefulness of them. Otherwise you look like a miracle cure salesman.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 07:15 am
@spendius,
I already told you...Telling me how you will know them, when they come from God, and you do not even believe they come from God...

Makes it pointless...

What would be a good reason for me to even ask God to explain them? And to go into details about them?

Don't you think if he is real, he saw this one coming?

Do you honestly want to know what God has to say?

Or do you already believe they are not from God?

No matter what I say?

This should already tell you, I am not bullshitting you, no matter what you say...Or what I say...

Why would God reveal things, to me, to you...If you came at me with that proposition?

Clearly he thinks beyond you and I...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 07:40 am
@spendius,
Once you actually tell me that you would like to know some answers because you honestly want to hear what God has to say...Or I can perceive that you would like to know, even if you do not say that you do....More will be revealed...Till then, I am not even going to ask the Lord to explain anything just to be criticized...

I do not want to work with your doubt, I want to work with whatever faith you may have....
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 10:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

Please do me a favor logic, Please try to not talk about this...unless I bring it up...I am not embarrassed or ashamed or anything...But I do not believe it even needs to be talked about or discussed.

Sorry. I will not bring it up anymore. I do have to say that I find this rather odd though because I thought that it was written to go out and show these miraculous things that I have shown you and be a light onto the word but you seem to want to hide this light under a bushel at times. If I were a prophet I would stand strong but humble and let the whole world tell or confess as to who I am.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 10:31 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Logic, or anyone... have you ever played the original Final Fantasy game for NES??

Not I.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 11:00 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Sorry she's not played the orinal one, it's quite rare apparently. Should be quite valuable, do some research before you consider selling it, you don't want to get ripped off.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:01 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Re: wmwcjr (Post 5128033)
I thought RL might let me post the whole song, one line at a time, but you've been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh, I love it! I love it! Smile
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:06 pm
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:
Do whatever makes you feel good Izzy. It is amazing what you able to see when you are looking at things with your kaleidoscope eyes. Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love these allusions. Smile
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:17 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
You said--"people ask me how I know things." I presume you have informed them that you "know things" in order that they ask you how you know them.

Are they being left in the dark about what the "things" are just as we are? Are they "things" we are not supposed to know about? Do you know anybody who doesn't know "things"?

You being so coy about what these "things" are is hardly likely to inspire us with confidence and a prophet should inspire confidence before anything else.
1Prince

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 10:28 pm
Who does God reveal His teaching to?

It is written in the prophets;" The friendship of the Lord is with those who revere Him and He makes His covenant known to them."

"The Lords power will be known to His servants but to enemies His wrath."

"The Lord God does nothing without revealing His plans to His servants ,the prophets."

"The Lord guides the humble to justice and He teaches the meek His way."

"My chosen ones shall inherit the land, my servants shall dwell there."

"Who has stood in the counsel of the Lord to see Him and to hear His word? Who has heeded His word so as to announce it?

If you continue in my teaching you are truly my disciple, then you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Anyone who has seen me has seen the Lord who sent me.

I am the first and I am the last, the One who lives once I died but now I live forever and ever.

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 11:15 pm
@reasoning logic,
Yes, but they can actually do this, without me telling them, or talking about how I have a prophetic gift or not...And that makes it that much more real if they say so...And in no way alters what they were thinking about me, or were going to say...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 11:27 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
You said--"people ask me how I know things." I presume you have informed them that you "know things" in order that they ask you how you know them.

Yes, it all comes from God...

Quote:
Are they being left in the dark about what the "things" are just as we are?

No, as soon as someone takes the step to seek for God...Then they can truly understand him...And what I am actually saying to them...And they do not even need me to help them...They will find what it is they are looking for on there own...That is how I know that you do not believe me, or are not looking for what God has to say, you do it for other reasons than to look for God...And that is why, I will not even do it...

Quote:
Are they "things" we are not supposed to know about?

No...I just do not believe in my own perceptions that unless they are genuinely looking to find answers because they truly are trying to find out what God has to say...They won't find them...Whether they do this on their own...Or try to use me to do this...And if they are looking for God... they will not even need to hear what I have to say...If they try to do it for any other reason...It will not work...Because God knows what they are doing...And I can feel it as well...Therefor, I will not even ask the Lord to explain such things, because I know he will not...And then he will be disappointed with me for even asking him, when he knows that because of what I have I know better than to do so...

Quote:
Do you know anybody who doesn't know "things"?

No....So why do you want to know what I know? If you may believe I am no prophet of God? Or have not shown to be one? If I am not one, and have not shown to be one, why is my gift or what God has to say even important for you to even want to hear?

Quote:
You being so coy about what these "things" are is hardly likely to inspire us with confidence and a prophet should inspire confidence before anything else.

I honestly believe that maybe 4 people on here, who have never even said it...Do believe that I am a prophet of God, and that God is real...But they do not even have to admit this too me...or anyone else...

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 11:46 pm
@spendius,
Quote:
Are they "things" we are not supposed to know about?

No...I just do not believe in my own perceptions that unless they are genuinely looking to find answers because they truly are trying to find out what God has to say...They won't find them...Whether they do this on their own...Or try to use me to do this...And if they are looking for God... they will not even need to hear what I have to say...If they try to do it for any other reason...It will not work...Because God knows what they are doing...And I can feel it as well...Therefor, I will not even ask the Lord to explain such things, because I know he will not...And then he will be disappointed with me for even asking him, when he knows that because of what I have I know better than to do so...

The person "looking" must always make the first initiative...

Even if I am who I think I am...I have no authority...To try to make it work any other way...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 12:17 am
@spendius,
You want to hear what he has to say to you?

OK...But you may not like it...(just being honest)

The Lord God of Israel, Truth God of Israel, Lord God of Hosts...Says...

Whoever comes looking for me, shall find me...I will never mislead them, or forsake them...

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

For Amen I say to you Spendius...Do you "think" you "need" to talk to a prophet of mine? In order to find me?...Assuredly, I tell you... he does not know me better than I know myself...

If you truly wish to find me, or understand things about me, than come after me...And you shall find me, yourself...Deny yourself, and take up your cross...

For there are no powers in Heaven and Earth that Bind me...And define who I am...And it can not be done...

The fact that you ask a Prophet to explain who I am, rather than looking to ask me yourself...Shows that you are not fully interested in knowing who I am...And what I may be...

And once you do this...You will know who I am...And what I have become...And have no need to hear a faithful servant of mine, tell you who he "believes" I may be...Or what he "believes" I am...

I am, who am...
reasoning logic

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 12:41 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

For Amen I say to you Spendius...Do you "think" you "need" to talk to a prophet of mine? In order to find me?...Assuredly, I tell you... he does not know me better than I know myself...

If you truly wish to find me, or understand things about me, than come after me...And you shall find me, yourself...Deny yourself, and take up your cross...

For there are no powers in Heaven and Earth that Bind me...And define who I am...And it can not be done...

The fact that you ask a Prophet to explain who I am, rather than looking to ask me yourself...Shows that you are not fully interested in knowing who I am...And what I may be...

And once you do this...You will know who I am...And what I have become...And have no need to hear a faithful servant of mine, tell you who he "believes" I may be...Or what he "believes" I am...

I am, who am...

I will be honest with you Ryan, I have taken this approach before at a point in my life and I can only guess that spendius may have as well but there was no answer that could be detected coming from a God.

I think that it takes a certain type of brain "one that is able to believe in ghost, demons, angels, UFOs, big foot and so forth. It seems to me to be close to a schizoid type of mind but not exactly and it is completely normal for you to be this way just as it is normal for spendius and I to be atheists.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:08 am
@reasoning logic,
Spendius is an Atheist? Why have I always believed otherwise.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:26 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Because he follows this thing called Sophistry...Which backs the church...Or certain things about religion...But does not believe in the existence of Gods...

In his case, he backs the Catholic Church...But does not believe that Jesus is alive...

Which does not make any sense to me...

Cause Jesus is the Church...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:30 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I will be honest with you Ryan, I have taken this approach before at a point in my life and I can only guess that spendius may have as well but there was no answer that could be detected coming from a God.

I think that it takes a certain type of brain "one that is able to believe in ghost, demons, angels, UFOs, big foot and so forth. It seems to me to be close to a schizoid type of mind but not exactly and it is completely normal for you to be this way just as it is normal for spendius and I to be atheists.

Why do you believe that people who believe in a God have some type of illness that is completely normal?

If you truly believe that this is normal just like it is to be an atheist...Please tell me what kind of normal illness' a person who is an atheist may actually have?

That makes them think the way they do...And it is completely normal just like it is to believe...
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Oct, 2012 02:31 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Jesus is the "Symbol" of the church. Hes like Uncle Sam.