Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 08:35 pm
@aspvenom,
Quote:
Oh, that's cool. You don't see a prophet that often these days.

Yes this is very true, He is unlike any other prophets that I have have read about because he says that he could be wrong. I have never heard anyone claiming to be a prophet admitting to the possibility of understanding things incorrectly so I have to give him a lot more credit than others who have claimed to be prophets.

He really is a fun guy when you get to know him.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 08:43 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.

I see you have been watching to many of those David Icke videos again. I see your point about him. I think that he is loosing it even more so as he gets older. I find it odd how people can come across logical sometimes and then go off the deep end. I wonder if he does it for the money.

0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Sat 6 Oct, 2012 11:32 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
@reasoning logic,
See how they run like pigs from a gun, see how they fly.

You are the walrus, goo goo g'joob. Smile Razz Laughing Mr. Green Wink

http://www.feelnumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/walrus_the_beatles_sgt_pepper.jpg

Hi, guy! Just havin' a little fun! Smile
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 01:21 am
@wmwcjr,
I thought RL might let me post the whole song, one line at a time, but you've been a naughty boy, you let your face grow long.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:27 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I thought RL might let me post the whole song, one line at a time

Do whatever makes you feel good Izzy. It is amazing what you able to see when you are looking at things with your kaleidoscope eyes. Rolling Eyes
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:47 am
@1Prince,
I am not going to debate this any longer with you...Sorry...I see no point...It is cool if you truly believe I do not know God...I disagree...And I am not up for trying to prove myself, or meet you approval about my relationship with God...

God tells me who I am, and what I am...And I believe it is true...

I am not looking for glorification's from mortals anyways....

And furthermore, Jesus says, for whoever is with me, is not against me...

So long as they believe in my name, they will by no means, be put to shame, And will be saved...

I would say, as constructive criticism...Whatever you believe and are...Catholic, Baptist, Jehovah's Witness, Methodist, Episcopalian, Jew etc... Your fight is not with other people who believe in Jesus Christ, and admit they do so...I would say your energy should be focused on the ones who do not believe...

And yes, what I said, did come from God...

So thanks for the rebuking...I hope you listen and take what I have said to heart as well....
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 03:59 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I have understandings and no faith that I can think of.

If you are trying to embrace the words of God, and are not looking for a miracle to embrace God...I would say you have some type of faith...Even if you do not realize it, or do not even believe that you do...

Quote:
I am not sure if I ever did look for it but rather it was obvious that there was none around me.

Then why are you trying to get a better understanding of what the words of God, are? And what his moral philosophy, even is? If he can not substantiate himself, to you, in the form of a miracle...And has not...Why would you even believe or think that his words have any truth to them, at all? Or that they can even be beneficial, if he truly is non-existent? And if you have no type of faith at all...?

Quote:
Now this is where I have to agree with you when you say that Gods words are hard to embrace being I have never heard him nor seen him write any of them down and if you are insinuating that the bible is his word then I hope you can forgive me but you must be one sick puppy if you worship the God of the bible.

What about you saying that most of Jesus' ethical teachings were good, but some were not? Don't you realize when you have read the bible or do...That this God is one and the same? So how can he be an evil God at one point? And have good ethical teachings in another? He would be evil, or holy, no?

How can he be divided, and stand?
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:03 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I am a little confused here because Ryan is not like all Christians because he believes that he is a prophet. Now I personally think that requires extraordinary faith.

I am not sure but he says that he is a prophet from God.

Please do me a favor logic, Please try to not talk about this...unless I bring it up...I am not embarrassed or ashamed or anything...But I do not believe it even needs to be talked about or discussed...The only reason it gets brought up, is cause people ask me how I know things...And then I feel I have an obligation to be truthful about it...

Other than that, for me to discuss it, looks like I am looking for faint praise, or self-glorification's...

I do appreciate the nice things you had to say about me, though...It shows that regardless of our differences, you truly are an open-minded person, as well...And you are only looking to enhance you own understandings, which I can appreciate...

You are a very nice gent yourself...I am very glad that you have been here from the start, and we have had some very great conversations over the past year +...I hope they continue, and I hope....That you and I stay around as long as we can to talk about things amongst us...Just like everyone else who is here...Cause I truly value your impute, and I hope you value mine...
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:10 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Quote:
I thought RL might let me post the whole song, one line at a time

Do whatever makes you feel good Izzy. It is amazing what you able to see when you are looking at things with your kaleidoscope eyes. Rolling Eyes

Actually it's looking glass eyes, but that's a different song.
reasoning logic

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:15 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Actually it's looking glass eyes, but that's a different song

With tangerine trees and marmalade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly, A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:22 am
@reasoning logic,
Logic, or anyone... have you ever played the original Final Fantasy game for NES??

I am in the last temple as we speak...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:23 am
@izzythepush,
Morning mate! Wink Wink Very Happy
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:27 am
@reasoning logic,
Well whaddya know you're right. It's looking glass ties, I really should check these things first. Sorry.

In my defence I was up really early today as I've just had a new washing machine and tumble drier delivered. I couldn't plumb it in until I removed some retraining bolts, but I didn't have the right size spanner. I had to wait for B&Q to open.

I have now set it up and put a wash on, I had to wash all those ties.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:27 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
people ask me how I know things.

What are the "things"? We can come to how you know them later.
izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:28 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
I've not, but the kid might, she's still asleep now. I'll ask her when she wakes up.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 04:29 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Morning, but only for another half hour over here.
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 05:18 am
@spendius,
Quote:
What are the "things"? We can come to how you know them later.

Does it really matter? What about any of the things I have said in the past, did you actually like? The things, in which, No matter what I say about them, or how I explain them...You will not embrace them...So it is not worth me bringing them all up...

Because you reason in your heart as to how I am right/wrong about them...

Because you do not believe that Jesus is God...But are ad-omit about the survival of the Church, which will always be...

And do not realize that the Church means nothing without the embracing of the actual savior....And it is just empty words...

Quote:
We can come to how you know them later.

No you can't...Because you do not even believe that where they come from, is where they are from...If you can't believe that, you can not possibly tell me, that you know where they come from....Who is "we" anyways?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 05:26 am
@aspvenom,
aspvenom wrote:
Oh, that's cool. You don't see a prophet that often these days.

i heard some where that the words of the prophets were written on the subway walls, even the tenement halls, and dare i say, echoed in the sounds of silence
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 05:49 am
@spendius,
Quote:
We can come to how you know them later.

No you can't...Because you do not even believe that where they come from, is where they are from...If you can't believe that, you can not possibly tell me, that you know where they come from....Who is "we" anyways?

Just by me saying these words to you, should be proof enough, that the Lord speaks thru me...

Will you accept, and draw near? Or will you reject, and throw stones?

How many people out there, would actually like to know there is a God? If there is one, rather than just remaining comfortable...thinking we will all rot when we die?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sun 7 Oct, 2012 05:52 am
@djjd62,
Good to hear from you again Dj