Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 05:21 pm
@reasoning logic,
Mmmm .

Culture is a difficult one because people are forced but mostly, through fear of what will happen if they don't and they don't really have much choice unless, they can fly the coop and get on a plane and live their life elsewhere, then they have choices and can't be forced. In a way, the same thought applies, "not under someones roof"..

Often money stops everything which is sad.. When there can be no escape.
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 05:30 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

Culture is a difficult one because people are forced but mostly, through fear of what will happen

Not everyone is capable of having the same thought process as me or you.
Just as there are some with 20/20 vision there is this huge grey area from 20/20 to being completely blind and that is what makes me think that we need to forgive and find ways to help others to see as clear as possible even though you and I could be wrong ourselves.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 05:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
That's a nice thought pattern RL.

You know, I have 3 daughters and 1 son across the World and they have been with me for years. I'd like to think that I have in-deed helped them grow and understand the way life could be, can be.. I certainly am watching them grow into fanstastic people that are happy and that makes me happy.

I don't hold grudges either that's a waste of energy. So kind of nothing to forgive but I can have distaste in my mouth over things that have happened in my lifetime or outside of my lifetime. I think that's normal
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 05:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
You know, I have 3 daughters and 1 son across the World and they have been with me for years. I'd like to think that I have in-deed helped them grow and understand the way life could be, can be.. I certainly am watching them grow into fanstastic people that are happy and that makes me happy.

I have been just as fortunate myself with the two kids that I have but not everyone is as fortunate as me or you. What led me into this investigation of human behavior is the fact that My real father and my siblings do not not seem as able to make what I would consider to be logical decisions.
For an example my father has spent more time in prison than he has been a free man. He has probably been in and out 6 to 8 times.
I think that this should be questioned and that is what I have studied and not with only him but with all of us.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 06:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
I'm sorry RL.

I totally agree, we are very fortunate.

I'm at a loss as to why people can't be helped more and end up in a life of Prison, I guess he feels more home there than out in the real World now.

I can't deny that one of my passions is reading true crime books and trying to ascertain why they go/have gone down the path that they have on a Physcological point of view. Some things that I have read would make anyone's toes curl, truly.

Have a great day, off to hopefully sell a house or two this weekend.

Kel
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 06:43 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:

I'm at a loss as to why people can't be helped more and end up in a life of Prison, I guess he feels more home there than out in the real World now.

If you truly have an interest in what is happening in the brains of people Like my father then please take a little time "30 minutes" to get a scientific view point of what is demonstrated in layman's terms from this video that I have shared in the past.

I do find it odd how the word Demon strated is spelled! Shocked

FOUND SOUL

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2012 11:57 pm
@reasoning logic,
Ok, RL, no worries. I will watch it, bare with me 30 mins is a long time so has to be at the right time with work and all.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 02:56 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I take people as I find them FS, and you are lovely.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 03:54 am
@izzythepush,
Thank you Izzy..
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 05:29 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

See, If I was to listen to those stories, with my (heart), I would feel very down, sad, angry even.. It's not something that I would personally, take an interest in to try to nit pick it and establish facts.. It would be something that I would be interested in to understand what happened and leave it at that. But, that's just me.

It's because some of them lied. There is a woman who claims to have been 13 years old who escaped a gas chamber but she lied. She lied about prisoners who would throw themselves on the electric fences to kill themselves and the guards wanted to prevent it so they would threaten all the other prisoners to prevent suicide prisoners. She lied.

So now I have to question why would she lie? Money? Self importance? Sympathy? To write books? To perpetuate the lies? Why? When a person lies it reduces the credibility of all the other witnesses because why would someone lie dealing with an event so tragic?

This is why I listen to these stories. This is why we should ALL investigate every single claim. Because you think something took place and you want to just let them lie to you and tug at your emotions and make a bunch of cash while undermining the entire event? This is why it is important.
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 06:30 am
@Krumple,
Krumple in my experience?

It is called attention seeking.. Wanting acknowledgement, needing love, feeling lost attention seeking. You say she was 13 at the time of her story.. I wonder what happened to her at 13 that she needed to use this to get attention Smile

Sometimes you have to think deeper.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 07:38 am
@FOUND SOUL,
It's always good to keep an eye open for fakers because you can then ignore all the other evidence. I recently saw a documentary about 9/11 faker Tania Head, and that is proof that the 9/11 terrorist attack never happened. The twin towers are still there, and it's all done with smoke and mirrors.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 08:46 am
@izzythepush,
Thank you...For what you have said about me! Wink Very Happy
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 08:47 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Thank you...For what you have said about me! Wink Very Happy...
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 08:48 am
@reasoning logic,
Did not hear from you, in a few days, mate...All well I hope! Glad to hear from you again! Wink Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 08:58 am
@izzythepush,
I agree with you...You can never blame anyone else, for somone's own, personal choices...And it does not make another wrong...If they have an idea, or opinion, or belief, that may even be close to that other persons...That other people would believe is evil or wrong....? It just "Not Equal " 2 Cents
0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 09:00 am
@FOUND SOUL,
I agree with you....You can never change anyone's thinking...And all everyone is doing, is giving their own opinions...Or beliefs....

I never wish, to force anyone, to accept mine...

And never will...

I hope people listen to me, to hear mine...And learn something...Or, tell me why they think it is wrong...

And I hope that anyone else, who may be...try to be honest enough, to do the same.... Wink Very Happy
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 02:42 pm
@izzythepush,
Quote:
I take people as I find them FS, and you are lovely.

It seems that there are some beautiful women in Australia and they too will often take people as they see them. I have see some really good debates over there and I was very impressed at how well behaved the theists and atheists were at sharing their view points with one another without the insults.
This is not one of the debates but I found this Australian's mother to be very inspirational.

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 02:43 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Did not hear from you, in a few days, mate...All well I hope! Glad to hear from you again

All is well Ryan I hope the same for you. Smile
FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2012 03:50 pm
@reasoning logic,
Gawd, is this the intelligence of your mind? Because you are Smile Putting a video of :-

Check 1) A woman
Check 2) An Australian Woman
Check 3) Inspirational

You know I am going to now have to watch that one too don't you RL Smile