Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:38 am
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

From my other thread you can determine I am in my own world at present so excuse me for answering further, on this, later.

You have the freedom to jump into any conversation. No problem there at all. Welcome to by the way.

FOUND SOUL wrote:

But, Krumple, can I ask, why you feel so negative about the possibilty that maybe, some of the things that are argued can only be wrong?

Well not to continue the negative response to prove your point but no I don't think everything is negative. There are certain aspects to human nature that I see being repeated that I feel actually end up in causing more harm than solving. By pointing it out it is a way to heal the wound. People don't see it this way, they think I am trying to reopen the wound.

This is because part of the brainwashing is an attempt to control a persons mindset for later use. This is the danger that I am referring to. The aspect that continues to cause harm. I am only trying to plant the seed to get people to question more. Not not just blindly accept everything they hear, everything people say and not to fear negative labels.

I am a humanist and I want everything to be equalized. I am not a feminist because I think it excludes males as a basis. Humanism is superior to feminism. I don't want to exclude anyone. Humans are so tribal in nature that if anyone doesn't belong to their group then there is something wrong with them. I want to break through all of these walls and barriers. But sometimes to accomplish this you have to go head on and be direct. You can't always tip toe around people because it doesn't accomplish anything to do it that way. Sometimes it does work but it is not useful for every situation.

FOUND SOUL wrote:

I see beauty in all, everything, I understand that some animals are stunning, some don't look that way but how beautiful is that, that, they are all different, a male is the beauty and the female not in the Animal Kingdom, why is that do you think? Especially "birds"

Some are more appealing than others. I really don't have a dislike or hatred for anything living. I don't kill insects or spiders if I an help it. I try to let everything be. I understand everything's importance regardless if I think they are creepy or gross, they have a purpose and I don't think I should exercise my power or position to exterminate them just because I don't find them appealing.

FOUND SOUL wrote:

I believe once you did believe is that correct?

There are many things that I use to believe that I don't any more. Sure I am opinionated and have strong views concerning certain topics. But they are necessary because I think they have strangled humanity for too long. People have these ideas that certain things are off the table and I say no. Everything should be on the table for discussion. Why be afraid of finding the truth if it turns out that you don't like the truth? Why label people who search for the truth with negative concepts to prevent them from researching? It only sends a red flag in my mind when people battle investigators.

It means they are afraid of the truth. They really don't care about what is true. They want everything left alone and sit in their ignorance.

FOUND SOUL wrote:

I like your speech and intense passion by the way, but I am just trying to understand "you" so I have a better in-sight.

I am a humanist. I want to break through all barriers and remove all group mentalities. However this requires that certain aspects be use to accomplish it. Some tough love needs to be applied in certain areas.

For example there are times when someone refuses to accept something. This might require a physical restraint to accomplish. I apply the same thing using words to accomplish the same goal when someone is being silly or moronic. It works even though in the beginning they will be defensive. But tip toeing around people allows them to continue thinking in skewed ways.

If I really didn't care, I wouldn't even be here posting. This isn't even the only place that I post. I am a solider for the humanist mindset and sometimes you have to use harsh tactics to accomplish that goal.
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 05:53 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:

Which superstitions are you finding difficult to eradicate? Perhaps I can help you.

There are too many to actually site. If I start talking about them it will become an on going thing. Some might be insignificant and others might not even seem superstitious at all.

But I'll humor you for a bit on this just to show you what I mean.

One reason I don't own a firearm is because I believe that I'll harm myself with it so to prevent this from happening I refuse to get one. Silly yes. But it is superstitious. It is irrational yet I still maintain it.

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 06:28 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I think that you are being truthful because when I showed things that you had an interest in like big breast and so forth you did not need to ask me any questions at all, "so yes it does seem to take an interest on your part.

No, because I also learn, from my mistakes, also...and said, I do not wish to watch those kinds of videos, either...But since you bring that up...I have also watched, other videos, that were not sexual...And I did not, really, have any interest in them...And gave my opinions...I have also watched...And gave my opinions of videos I may have had an interest in...But I would now, like to hear what you have to say about them...Before I watch them...

For future, any video you explain...And ask what I think...I will watch...Cause I have an interest in you...

Quote:
It's OK if you do not value truth or intellectual honesty but I do question if that could hinder you in some way that you are not aware of?

I do value both of those things...I just happened to change my thinking, and opinions to be even more honest about it...Is it wrong for me to be wrong? Or change my thinking? I am being honest about them...I told you I would watch to make you happy...You said you did not want me to do that...I then said, you are right, and I should not...It is not being honest about it...And asked you to do what I honestly want you to do...So then I said, I am not going to do it, as I see no reason too...Then I said, and remain firm, if you can explain what it is that you think has relevance...Or in what way you think it applies to me? Or others? Or people in the world in general...I will gladly explain what I think about any of them...And I remain firm, Cause that is how I feel....I could have just watched 2 minutes of it, and said I think it is complete bullshit, and has no Logic to it....But I did no such thing...Because, I make mistakes...But I am always trying to being honest with you...And everyone...And am always learning, just like everyone else...Anytime you take into account my interests...(what your opinions of the videos are) I will take into account your interests...(the videos) (And my interests in them)

Other than that, it is not me being honest about them...To watch, if I am not interested...Or have no opinions from you...And if you are not willing to explain, as you do not have too...Making you do it...Would be making you not be honest with yourself...So either, You can post them...But I will not watch them, nor comment...Or you can explain how you feel about them...And open the door to being honest, Or learning to do that...If you are ever interested...but doing it, so that we can have some good conversations about them...And in return, I will be honest, and watch a video, I may or may not have interest in....Just to explain how I feel about what you say, and they do...Cause I honestly have an interest in you...
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 07:09 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

Quote:
I think that you are being truthful because when I showed things that you had an interest in like big breast and so forth you did not need to ask me any questions at all, "so yes it does seem to take an interest on your part.

No, because I also learn, from my mistakes, also...and said, I do not wish to watch those kinds of videos, either...But since you bring that up...I have also watched, other videos, that were not sexual...And I did not, really, have any interest in them...And gave my opinions...I have also watched...And gave my opinions of videos I may have had an interest in...But I would now, like to hear what you have to say about them...Before I watch them...

For future, any video you explain...And ask what I think...I will watch...Cause I have an interest in you...

Quote:
It's OK if you do not value truth or intellectual honesty but I do question if that could hinder you in some way that you are not aware of?

I do value both of those things...I just happened to change my thinking, and opinions to be even more honest about it...Is it wrong for me to be wrong? Or change my thinking? I am being honest about them...I told you I would watch to make you happy...You said you did not want me to do that...I then said, you are right, and I should not...It is not being honest about it...And asked you to do what I honestly want you to do...So then I said, I am not going to do it, as I see no reason too...Then I said, and remain firm, if you can explain what it is that you think has relevance...Or in what way you think it applies to me? Or others? Or people in the world in general...I will gladly explain what I think about any of them...And I remain firm, Cause that is how I feel....I could have just watched 2 minutes of it, and said I think it is complete bullshit, and has no Logic to it....But I did no such thing...Because, I make mistakes...But I am always trying to being honest with you...And everyone...And am always learning, just like everyone else...Anytime you take into account my interests...(what your opinions of the videos are) I will take into account your interests...(the videos) (And my interests in them)

Other than that, it is not me being honest about them...To watch, if I am not interested...Or have no opinions from you...And if you are not willing to explain, as you do not have too...Making you do it...Would be making you not be honest with yourself...So either, You can post them...But I will not watch them, nor comment...Or you can explain how you feel about them...And open the door to being honest, Or learning to do that...If you are ever interested...but doing it, so that we can have some good conversations about them...And in return, I will be honest, and watch a video, I may or may not have interest in....Just to explain how I feel about what you say, and they do...Cause I honestly have an interest in you...

I really don't buy any of this. I think even if the numb nail didn't have anything sexual in nature you still wouldn't have watched it. You just used it as a convenient excuse as to why not to watch it. You are so uptight over something so simple as this. Christians are so anti human I am surprised they all don't just rally against humanity. Well they do but they don't write it on their signs specifically.

The fact that you have to put blinders on every time someone presents you with something is telling that you really don't care about truth at all despite the fact that you try to claim that you do. This just shows your denial of reality.
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 07:11 am
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

spendius wrote:

Which superstitions are you finding difficult to eradicate? Perhaps I can help you.

There are too many to actually site. If I start talking about them it will become an on going thing. Some might be insignificant and others might not even seem superstitious at all.

But I'll humor you for a bit on this just to show you what I mean.

One reason I don't own a firearm is because I believe that I'll harm myself with it so to prevent this from happening I refuse to get one. Silly yes. But it is superstitious. It is irrational yet I still maintain it.

I find it funny that this post get's thumbed down. It only proves my point that several here are not even concerned with what is being discussed at all. They just want to exhibit their tribalism. If you don't agree with them then you are not worthy of being in their discussion.

I don't even care if all my posts get a hundred thousand thumbs down. It is a silly meaningless feature. I just wanted to use this as an example to prove my point.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 07:16 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
I really don't buy any of this. I think even if the numb nail didn't have anything sexual in nature you still wouldn't have watched it. You just used it as a convenient excuse as to why not to watch it. You are so uptight over something so simple as this. Christians are so anti human I am surprised they all don't just rally against humanity. Well they do but they don't write it on their signs specifically.

The fact that you have to put blinders on every time someone presents you with something is telling that you really don't care about truth at all despite the fact that you try to claim that you do. This just shows your denial of reality.

Thanks for the words of wisdom, that you "think" I am doing/not doing...I will take note of it...Other than that, I have no interest, in anyway, of discussing, anything, with you...Pertaining to what, you think, I am doing, or, not doing...You have never obliged, to answer most, of the questions, I have asked you...

So go your way...Take care, have a nice life...Be safe, and happy... Wink Wink Very Happy
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 07:46 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Thanks for the words of wisdom, that you "think" I am doing/not doing...I will take note of it...Other than that, I have no interest, in anyway, of discussing, anything, with you...Pertaining to what, you think, I am doing, or, not doing...You have never obliged, to answer most, of the questions, I have asked you...

So go your way...Take care, have a nice life...Be safe, and happy... Wink Wink Very Happy

This is retarded. I have asked you tons of questions in the past and you just ignored most of them but you don't see me crying about it. You use this excuse because you know you are full of ****.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 08:11 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
This is retarded. I have asked you tons of questions in the past and you just ignored most of them but you don't see me crying about it. You use this excuse because you know you are full of ****.

I will make this, as clear, as I can...It has nothing to do with excuses...I do not give a ****, what you think, of me...I do not wish, to talk, to you...You are not some holy warrior (or whatever you would call yourself) revealing hidden truths, about anyone...Nor are you saying things, that everyone on here, needs to hear, you say, to make sense of it...They are smart enough, to do it, on there own...Nor do they need your opinions to think it is true, or not...No one buys that I am an evil person, with an agenda...Cause you will never show it...Cause it is not happening, but you are showing that you are, one evil person, yourself, to portray that I am, just because you highly dislike Christians, and think they are evil people...Or are about money...And that Circular trap ****, that you set up...That can't be destroyed, about me being evil, but if not, then I must be doing this, and you are not wrong, because...You will keep me in check, but if I mess up, you made your point...Which makes people always watching me, just because you say so, with no just reasons...etc...Is bullshit...The bottom line is...You think I am up to no good...But won't admit it...If you are wrong...You will be making people think I am kept in check, because you said that circular bullshit...But the bottom line is, you just do not want, to admit it won't happen...And let them think for themselves...And because the part that keeps me in check, is to never call you out upon this evil, or be able to force you, in anyway, to ever admit, you are wrong...Or to say you are wrong...Shows you are the malicious person, you accuse me of...Or portray me as...

I will now destroy that Circular, clever, trap, **** you set up, for them...And layed upon me...

If I am wrong, they will all know, I am wrong....If I am up to an agenda, they will all know, I am up to an agenda...They will be able to freely think this upon their own, and need no one else, to point it out, to them, or make them think things just because...Or do the thinking for them...In anyway...If they feel I am wrong, they will ask me why, or point it out, on their own...And they will pay attention to everyone, and decide for themselves, who they think is up to no good, and has an agenda, on their own...And they will call them out, or say they think, they are up to no good, or have an agenda, to each person...And will in no way, be convinced by anyone, but decide with their own minds, about everyone...no one else...And what they say, is because that is the way they feel, not what someone else is making them think...

Now you say you answer questions of mine? I would like to see you say the same exact things...So that everyone here, knows you are a genuine, trustworthy, person...If you in no way are willing to do it...And they think you are up to no good, or have a hidden agenda...Then they are freely thinking you are evil, or up to no good...On their own, just like their opinions of me, and everyone else...And I am in no way manipulating anyone...But whatever they are thinking, is them thinking it...Not you, or me, or anyone else...100% purely them, from now on, to forever...I pry in the Name of Jesus Christ...

Are you willing to say those things?
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 08:46 am
@Krumple,
And just in case, you try to do another, circular, reasoning, bullshit, trap...That I perceive, you will...

If anyone out there, thinks I am up to no good, and ever was..they will tell me and everyone exactly how they thought I was, and why...And if anyone out there thinks you were up to no good, and ever was, they will tell you and everyone exactly how they thought you were...And if anyone out there, thinks that anyone else was up to no good, and ever was, they will tell them exactly how they think they were...And everyone out there, will do this with only their own thinking, and no one else's...And everyone else will freely decide if they think it is true, or not...And say if they think it is, or not, if they want too...So that no one is hiding anything...And no one can be deceptive, or manipulative, anymore...Period...I pry in the name of Jesus Christ...
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 09:10 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
I will now destroy that Circular, clever, trap, **** you set up, for them...And layed upon me...

If I am wrong, they will all know, I am wrong....If I am up to an agenda, they will all know, I am up to an agenda...They will be able to freely think this upon their own, and need no one else, to point it out, to them, or make them think things just because...Or do the thinking for them...In anyway...If they feel I am wrong, they will ask me why, or point it out, on their own...And they will pay attention to everyone, and decide for themselves, who they think is up to no good, and has an agenda, on their own...And they will call them out, or say they think, they are up to no good, or have an agenda, to each person...And will in no way, be convinced by anyone, but decide with their own minds, about everyone...no one else...And what they say, is because that is the way they feel, not what someone else is making them think...

That was the point spade. It has already done its job which was to keep you in check. You want to escape it now and plead with readers to let you off the hook. It won't happen sorry and if they do, it is their problem I guess for not heeding the warning. You hate that I have you figured out and so you try to play it as if you are just innocent and a victim of some outlandish accusation. Typical but you are right. The truth will always reveal itself. I am not worried about that one bit.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 09:24 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
That was the point spade. It has already done its job which was to keep you in check. You want to escape it now and plead with readers to let you off the hook. It won't happen sorry and if they do, it is their problem I guess for not heeding the warning. You hate that I have you figured out and so you try to play it as if you are just innocent and a victim of some outlandish accusation. Typical but you are right. The truth will always reveal itself. I am not worried about that one bit.

Once again, your superior thinking, is wrong...I am not trying to have anyone, let me, off the hook, nor did you figure anything out, about me, at all...You are trying to set up, some Circular ****, again, but it won't work...For I just validated it, for you, and everyone else, and the same for you, to me, and everyone to everyone...I came out, and just said, that none will be able, to hide, deceive, or manipulate anymore, period, simply because, I know, I have nothing, to hide...Does anyone else? Is the question...And, you are right, the truth will reveal itself...But if other people, proclaim they think, you are up, to no good...Then do not come to me, and say it was me, and that you have no problem looking like the bad guy...Cause it won't work...And it is all you...And I am in no way trying to influence anyone, and never will...It is all them thinking it...Just like I now have to face, that if anyone comes to me, and says that they think, I am up to no good, and being evil, deceptive, or manipulative, I have no way out...But to admit I was, or prove I am even more, with a lie, they will know...So I exonerated myself for good, and you, and everyone else, if everyone is innocent, and whoever is lying will now be revealed...

I did it, cause I know, I am innocent...And I am almost certain, I know what you are doing...

So whatever anyone says, is all them, thinking it...

And they will explain how they think that you, me, anyone else, is exactly up to no good, and why...And their minds can no longer be perverted by anyone else...No matter what...

Now that I have said, such a thing, are you willing, to say the same or not?

If not, how come?

You already said you kept me in check, and did its purpose...How did you do this? So everyone can know? Unless you are hiding something?
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 09:30 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:
Now that I have said, such a thing, are you willing, to say the same or not?

If not, how come?

It has already been pointed out spade. Nothing else needs to be said. Those who care already know what was said. Carrying this out is just your futile attempt to find an escape route.

Like I said the goal has already been achieved. No need to keep hammering in the nails when they are already in.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 09:33 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
It has already been pointed out spade. Nothing else needs to be said. Those who care already know what was said. Carrying this out is just your futile attempt to find an escape route.

Like I said the goal has already been achieved. No need to keep hammering in the nails when they are already in.

OK, well then, if you have nothing to hide, tell us all, exactly how you did this?, and carried it out? To show that I was up to no good? Unless you can't...Or it did not happen...Just so everyone can remember...Because I would love to see this...Put up, or shut up time...
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 09:36 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
XXSpadeMasterXX wrote:

OK, well then, if you have nothing to hide, tell us all, exactly how you did this?, and carried it out? To show that I was up to no good? Unless you can't...Or it did not happen...Put up, or shut up time...

Another method there spade? It was simple. I call bullshit to your claims. Suggest that everyone examine the nonsense that you spout out. You know that you are full of **** so you dialed it back. You still dial it back. Which was the point in calling you out on it. It has done it's job.
spendius

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 09:46 am
@Krumple,
Quote:

That's not in the least superstitious assuming that what you actually believe is that there's a risk you will harm yourself rather than that you will. If you believe you will you are fortune telling and then it would pass as a superstition unless you feel the need to harm yourself in which case it is neurotic not to get a gun and get on with harming yourself with it.

Did you mean harm yourself accidentally or deliberately?
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:10 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
Did you mean harm yourself accidentally or deliberately?

Both.

It's funny that you translate harming myself to just mean self inflicted harm such as shooting myself. No. I mean using the firearm in such a way that will harm my well being. Shooting someone accidently. Shooting someone under the heat of the moment in error. Shooting someone by mistake. All of which would cause me harm emotionally and psychologically.
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:12 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
I don't even care if all my posts get a hundred thousand thumbs down. It is a silly meaningless feature. I just wanted to use this as an example to prove my point.

I agree although I sometimes thumb up idiotic posts to encourage the poster in the idiocy on the grounds that the more idiots there are the easier it is to get on in the world.
Krumple

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:17 am
@spendius,
spendius wrote:
I agree although I sometimes thumb up idiotic posts to encourage the poster in the idiocy on the grounds that the more idiots there are the easier it is to get on in the world.

It is still meaningless. Regardless if you thumb it up or down it doesn't do anything. It is a superficial valueless system. Most people here don't even use it as it was intended. Some don't even read the content they just see someone they don't like and thumb them down on principal.

I don't even use it because it is meaningless.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:26 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
Another method there spade? It was simple. I call bullshit to your claims. Suggest that everyone examine the nonsense that you spout out. You know that you are full of **** so you dialed it back. You still dial it back. Which was the point in calling you out on it. It has done it's job.

Again, How exactly, did you do this? You've got nothing! And you know it! Wink Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That in no way, makes me a deceptive, manipulative, evil, brainwashing...person...Or a person not worthy of respect...At all...

All that could mean, at its best...Is I am wrong...And I have said this, many, many, times before...

And this is all, your own, very, opinion(s) Nothing that everyone else, should know, or see, and believe...You are trying to get them, to think like you are...But they do not, and will not...As they are smart people...And don;t need your thinking, for their own opinions...

Are you not worthy of respect, if you are wrong?

And can you be wrong, about this? Or anything?

Remember, if other people feel you are hiding something, or are up to no good...Is has nothing to do with me...And everything to do with what they believe...Nor can you manipulate their thinking...So that, "I don't mind being the bad guy here", **** will not work...

0 Replies

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Wed 15 Aug, 2012 10:40 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
I call bullshit to your claims.

You own opinion...Nothing to do with anyone else...Or what they should know, or believe...

Quote:
Suggest that everyone examine the nonsense that you spout out.

Your own opinion, nothing to do with what everyone else should know, see, or believe...Or I am evil...That is ridiculous...

Quote:
You know that you are full of **** so you dialed it back.

Your own opinion...That is not what I have done...And you are now telling me, what you think I have done...

Quote:
You still dial it back.

Nope...I do not...Prove it...Link a post, where " you think" I did this...Please? Once again, just an opinion...And you telling me, what you believe...Nothing to do, with what others should know, or see, or believe...

Quote:
Which was the point in calling you out on it. It has done it's job.

All your own opinions...I don't think that many would even agree that this has happened...Or how they feel...

Do you believe you are being self honest, with having all these opinions, and thinking that other people, should be able to see it the same way as you? Or else I am an evil guy who is not even worthy of respect? And is a piece of ****? etc...

If anyone feels that it has, please tell me how you think it did, as well? Thanks...