Question to those who do or do not doubt Christianity

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Did I make someone watch a video?

No, never, But you did insult me, or try to make me feel guilty, for not doing it...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:17 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
I am saying that everyone on the planet is right and wrong...Whether everyone on the planet, is sick or not sick...

I may have misunderstood you when you said.....

Quote:
there is also, no reason to believe, they can not always be logically correct..

Quote:
That is, if you think I am being illogical, Simply because I will not watch your video...

Is this empirically true?

Ryan it really is not that important if you watch it or not. I only shared it because I thought you had an interest in logic and like to challenge your thinking.
It is not a test or anything like that it is only a video and if you have no interest in watching it I am cool with that. Cool
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:20 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
You just don't get it Logic...It is not that you are not worth the time for me to watch it...It is that, I am interesting in hearing what you have to say

I may be wrong but I think that I have shared a lot of this reasoning with you time and time again but I thought that you may have a better chance of understanding it coming from someone I think is more able to coherently explain it than me.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:23 pm
@reasoning logic,

Quote:
I may be wrong but I think that I have shared a lot of this reasoning with you time and time again but I thought that you may have a better chance of understanding coming from someone I think is more able to coherently explain it than me.

Why??? If that was the case, I would be trying to find him...But instead, I am looking for you...
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:27 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
Why??? If that was the case, I would be trying to find him...But instead, I am looking for you...

Ryan you already know me to a degree and if you want to know me even more then you may find value in the sources I get my info from. Very little of what I know is me but rather much of what I know comes from other people's experiences like you and the many other people I interact with.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:27 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Ryan it really is not that important if you watch it or not. I only shared it because I thought you had an interest in logic and like to challenge your thinking.
It is not a test or anything like that it is only a video and if you have no interest in watching it I am cool with that.

You are right!

You just don't get it Logic...It is not that you are not worth the time for me to watch it...It is that, I am interesting in hearing what you have to say about it, and how it is challenging my logical thinking...I am not concerned with what a guy, I do not know on youtube actually thinks...But what you think about it...And me...And hopefully, you are interested in what I think about what you have said...And what I think, about what you, and he says...

Because we are friends...And neither of us, know who this guy is, or what, he is up too...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:29 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
Ryan you already know me to a degree and if you want to know me even more than you may find value in the sources I get my info from. Very little of what I know is me but rather much of what I know comes from other people's experiences like you and the many other people I interact with.

So then, tell me all you know about the videos you post...And I will explain how I feel about them, with you...Cause I don't care what he says, but I care what you say, and I hope you care what I say....
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:32 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
neither of us, know who this guy is, or what, he is up too...

I have an idea of what he is up to because I took the time out of my day to listen to what he had to say, just as I listen to what you have to say.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:35 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
So then, tell me all you know about the videos you post...And I will explain how I feel about them, with you...Cause I don't care what he says, but I care what you say, and I hope you care what I say....

How is that any different than me saying , tell me all you know about the bible you talk about..And I will explain how I feel about it, with you...Cause I don't care what bible says, but I care what you say, and I hope you care what I say....
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:37 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I have an idea of what he is up to because I took the time out of my day to listen to what he had to say, just as I listen to what you have to say.

Correct...Because you care what he says, and you care what I say...I do not care what he says...And I care what you say...That is exactly why I am interested in what you say, and not him...And if you have an idea...And you know I will then watch it...Why not just tell what your ideas are? If you want me to watch them? Do you believe it will make me dishonest to myself or something? I am going to tell you exactly what I feel...Your ideas, won't change mine...We will discuss them, after we both know, what they are...

You could tell me what you believe, then I can watch it, and tell you what I believe...Other than that, there is no purpose to watch something you like...If you are not telling why I should even do it...And that is not making me dishonest....That is you being true and genuine...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:44 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
How is that any different than me saying , tell me all you know about the bible you talk about..And I will explain how I feel about it, with you...Cause I don't care what bible says, but I care what you say, and I hope you care what I say....

Because if you respect me, you will be open to hear about the Bible...And if I respect you, I am willing to hear about your sources...But it must be on terms of appreciating someone else...Before, looking into their sources...That is why I asked you to explain how it relates to challenging my logical thinking, and if you asked me to explain my opinions of the Bible, And what I thought, associates with you, in particular... so that you could read it...and decide for yourself...And discuss with me...I bet it would be much better...indeed, cause you care what I believe, and I care what you believe, but it is only because we care what each other believe, and not that guy, or the Bible itself...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:44 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:
And if you have an idea...And you know I will then watch it..

Ryan I have an idea but do you really care about this idea of mine? My idea is that you take the time out of your day and watch this video and point out were you think he is being illogical.

Quote:
Do you believe it will make me dishonest to myself or something?

I sure hope not.

Quote:
You could tell me what you believe, then I can watch it

I have always told you what I understand "believe" regardless if I am correct or not. I will always continue to do the same, now will you watch it?

XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:53 pm
@reasoning logic,
If you tell me, how it challenges my logical thinking, In your opinion, I will watch it...
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:53 pm
@reasoning logic,
Gawd Shocked

You know Ryan doesn't trust what people put up as "videos" I mean didn't I watch a boob thing, and grinding and all of that on this thread once? Laughing

That's a fair call as to why he is "shy" of viewing something and wanting you to tell him about it first, that and, with all due respect, it's about choice, he perhaps prefers stimulating conversation, you perhaps prefer, stimulating visuals...

On that note .........
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 07:57 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Quote:
he perhaps prefers stimulating conversation, you perhaps prefer, stimulating visuals...

I do have a new video of that girl lap dancing with a well built guy. Do you think that it might be more inspirational? Shocked
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 08:17 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I do have a new video of that girl lap dancing with a well built guy. Do you think that it might be more inspirational?

I think it shows, less self respect, for her...And her body...

And I do not mean people watching it, if they chose to do it...Cause she put it up there, I am talking about her choices, herself...
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 08:20 pm
I feel like I am going to get SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Not your video, Logic, my stomach...
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 08:24 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

You may be right but I will be honest I found it rather arousing. I was only joking about a new video. I know nothing about her except for the one video that I searched out for a reply to your comment about lap dancing.
I do like that kind of stuff but I do not go and search it out unless it comes into my thinking like it did from you. "Not that I think it is wrong, it is just that I occupy my time with other things for the most part.
reasoning logic

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 08:30 pm
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Quote:

And I do not mean people watching it, if they chose to do it...Cause she put it up there, I am talking about her choices, herself..

I do not know if it is true but I heard where prostitution is legal there is less rape but what I heard may be incorrect.
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2012 10:54 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
I do not know if it is true but I heard where prostitution is legal there is less rape but what I heard may be incorrect.

Prostitution, is one step ahead of rape...Because with rape, you have an asshole guy forcing a girl to do sexually things, just to gratify himself...And it make the women feel incredibly horrible and worthless...Maybe hate men, And traumatizes these women for life...

Prostitution, shows that you have no respect for your own body, and will do sexual things, just to make money...You clearly do not respect yourself, and they don't respect you...Either...The only difference is, is it is a way of consensual sex...

But in no way, Is prostitution an answer to rape problems...

I know many will say, as long as both parties are agreeing to do it, So it is different...

But you have some serious issues, if you do that to make money...Because you are not being forced to do it...And you don't even have enough respect for your own body, to treat it differently....And have enough respect for yourself...To not let other people treat you like a peace of meat, yourself...When you can do something about it...

Not to mention, all the diseases you can get, or unwanted pregnancies, you can have, just to put money in your pocket...